PDA

View Full Version : Mohamed One last cheer for Mohamed

StevieG
02-09-2008, 05:18 PM
He's been a great housemate, and I wish him all the best in the future.

Mo - You done well mate :thumbs:

Fom
02-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Booo!

(Just thought I would ruin it haha... Im gonna leave now :bored:)

SammyAyee
02-09-2008, 05:19 PM
A great housemate is just a bit to far :laugh2:

StevieG
02-09-2008, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by SammyAyee

Hey, you thought Dale was a good housemate :joker:

Whatever floats your boat man.

I found him very funny and entertaining. The one who gets everything wrong, breaks everything and always cocks up.

Funny guy!

Mohamed - You will be missed :wavey:

Adamw92
02-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by StevieG

But not much

Jackie
02-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Boooooooooo:laugh:

SammyAyee
02-09-2008, 05:25 PM

I found him very funny and entertaining. The one who gets everything wrong, breaks everything and always cocks up.

Funny guy!

Yeah that's my opinion
I thought Dale was was entertaining most of his time in the house but i think Mo is boring he can be funny sometimes but that's it he wont be remember next year as a great housemate

xDramatick
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

=)

StevieG
Originally posted by Adamw92

But not much

Depends on the person really.

I hope I never see Bex on the screen again after BB, but thats just me.

StevieG
02-09-2008, 05:28 PM

Funny guy!

Yeah that's my opinion
I thought Dale was was entertaining most of his time in the house but i think Mo is boring he can be funny sometimes but that's it he wont be remember next year as a great housemate

Neither will Dale by the majority. His fans will think differently though, as will Mo's.

SammyAyee
02-09-2008, 05:32 PM

Funny guy!

Yeah that's my opinion

Neither will Dale by the majority. His fans will think differently though, as will Mo's.

I wasn't talking about Dale i was talking about Mo so stop trying to bring Dale into it all the time when i was talking about Mo

StevieG
02-09-2008, 05:37 PM

Funny guy!

Yeah that's my opinion

I wasn't talking about Dale i was talking about Mo so stop trying to bring Dale into it all the time when i was talking about Mo

Its a forum for discussion. If you start predicting the future for a housemate I like, I will do the same about a housemate you like.

You are leaving yourself open to Dale related comments by plasterting him all over your profile.

Go away anyways, you're boring :sleep:

Infact - I'll go away, as people are so damn immature that they can't have a civilised discussion without getting stroppy...

See ya :xyxwave:

SammyAyee
02-09-2008, 05:40 PM

Funny guy!

Yeah that's my opinion

Its a forum for discussion. If you start predicting the future for a housemate I like, I will do the same about a housemate you like.

You are leaving yourself open to Dale related comments by plasterting him all over your profile.

Infact - I'll go away, as people are so damn immature that they can't have a civilised discussion without getting stroppy...

See you :xyxwave:

Look at other peoples they have there fav he's not all plaster because i have a banner and avatar of him :conf2:

How am i getting stroppy your the one having a big rant and i like being boring but if i get as boring as you that's when i will worry

xDramatick
02-09-2008, 05:47 PM

You obviously have no better point to make so you attack their favourite housemate instead.
Dale is irrelevant to this topic so by bringing him in you're going offtopic.

That's one thing that absolutely does my head in.
People who get desperate in arguments so attack the other's fave housemates.
Leave it out.

StevieG
02-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Darenn

You obviously have no better point to make so you attack their favourite housemate instead.

Leave it out.

Edited by Sunny_01 - insulting other members is against the forum rules, any more and a warning will be issued

The poster in question started taking cheap shots at Mo, so I took some back at Dale.

The audacity of someone to say that Mo won't be remembered when they are a Dale supporter is so laughable that something had to be said.

I didn't diss anybodies favourite housemate in this thread beforehand, and I was actually trying to be reasonable in that post, instead of launching a full on attack like the other poster did.

I think the average forum member on here has an IQ of 12. Or maybe that is the average age???

This has got to be the most pathetic forum I have ever posted on (no offence mods, its the members, not you)

Pathetic whiney little teenagers who talk straight out of their behind.

The amount of whisper club supporters on here speaks volumes.

Laters chumps :joker:

Mohamed - You are a legend :thumbs:

-Final post on this forum-

SammyAyee
02-09-2008, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Darenn

Leave it out.

The audacity of someone to say that Mo won't be remembered when they are a Dale supporter is so laughable that something had to be said

Whats wrong with being a Dale supporter :conf2:
But your a Mo supporter who is one of the worst housemates ever

Big_Brutta
02-09-2008, 06:01 PM
BOO!

Adamw92
02-09-2008, 06:03 PM
Shut up you god damn moron :joker:

its not nice to insult people, Mohamed is the worst housemate this year, end of!

Ramsay
02-09-2008, 06:09 PM
^^ nope worst housemate this year was Maysoon

Tom8592
02-09-2008, 07:41 PM
Mo is great :banana: