PDA

View Full Version : Yayy! Rachel's grown a pair...

brandstifter
02-09-2008, 08:58 PM
...and put Bully-Boy Rex in his place. Go rachel!

:dance2:

lolester
02-09-2008, 09:01 PM
wooooooooooooo :colour::colour::colour:

stonedape
02-09-2008, 09:02 PM
It was different but it's sort of a case of too little too late.

If she suddenly turned into a raving bitch though, I might actually like her.

mikeuk20
02-09-2008, 09:02 PM
About time lol...

Still want her 2 win tho

Princess
02-09-2008, 09:04 PM
I remember in Luke's eviction interview he said 'Rachel will be VT Rachel in the last week'. Hmm.

brandstifter
02-09-2008, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Princess
I remember in Luke's eviction interview he said 'Rachel will be VT Rachel in the last week'. Hmm.

He also swore blind that she was slagging him off ten to the dozen in the Diary Room. Reliable source, then.

:whistle:

SammyAyee
02-09-2008, 09:11 PM
I like Rachel a bit better now just because the way she stuck up to him if it was the first week and Rex talked to her like that she would have just walked away but now she is sticking up for herself and shouting over Rex's voice so she she can be heard

Dal1966
02-09-2008, 09:19 PM
Whatever she does people will critisise her. If she stands up to bully boy Rex people will say it's because it's the final week. But if she did not stand up to him people would call her spineless, what ever she does some people will critisise her. But i honestly believe that she's been genuine throughout the show. I believe that she's a genuine nice person. I think that's why people are on her case alot because people refuse to believe that a person can be that nice. She highlights there own shortcomings.

Rachel to win.

mikeuk20
02-09-2008, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Hammer2
Whatever she does people will critisise her. If she stands up to bully boy Rex people will say it's because it's the final week. But if she did not stand up to him people would call her spineless, what ever she does some people will critisise her. But i honestly believe that she's been genuine throughout the show. I believe that she's a genuine nice person. I think that's why people are on her case alot because people refuse to believe that a person can be that nice. She highlights there own shortcomings.

Rachel to win.

Amen to that!

brandstifter
02-09-2008, 09:23 PM
It's ironic that that Rex was picking on her for her nomination choice whilst also saying the thing he hates about her is her NOT expressing her own opinions!

Still, at least he's not a hypocrite!

:whistle: