PDA

View Full Version : Kathreya Poor Kat

DamonJ
02-09-2008, 10:37 PM
I was just about ready to cry watching her eviction, it was so sad and she obviously wasn't ready to go, I hate seeing people cry, especially how strong she was crying. :bawling:

rhombus92
02-09-2008, 10:38 PM
it was awful, really mean. the crowd should have tried to make her feel better

Callum
I was crying my eyes out, I wanted her at least in the final. Poor Woman :bawling:

Saph
Me 2 =[

i wnated to see darnell cry and get shot on the spot Dx

JOSHUAH!
Thanks Damon I'm glad someones being nice. You people on here are still being nasty even when she got that terrible reception which she didnt deserve AT ALL.

Darnell, Rachel, Sara and even Rex were all mad and upset.

I can't believe shes went I just hope in her interview she prooves to all of you that she WAS GENUINE ALL ALONG :bawling:

Sam
02-09-2008, 10:39 PM
It was really uncomftable and sad to watch. Really cruel I guess, but that's the game.

DamonJ
02-09-2008, 10:39 PM
It set me off when she said "I Don't Want To Go" :sad:

mizzy25
02-09-2008, 10:40 PM
im over the moon shes gone with her fake cry

~Beachbum~
02-09-2008, 10:40 PM
Even if you didn't like her you have to admit that she didn't deserve that. She was an awesome housemate, go kathreya!

Adamw92
02-09-2008, 10:41 PM
i was laughing while she was evicted

DamonJ
02-09-2008, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by mizzy25
Im over the moon shes gone with her fake cry

How can you call THAT fake? :rolleyes:
She was obviously distraught she'd been evicted and she didn't deserve it.
You're just a typical hater recycling the same old trash.

KawaiiSakura1
02-09-2008, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Adamw92
i was laughing while she was evicted :shrug:

marydoll
02-09-2008, 10:50 PM

so was i, she is so annoying

KawaiiSakura1
02-09-2008, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by mizzy25
Im over the moon shes gone with her fake cry You call that fake the poor girl was crying her eyes out.

large-sri
02-09-2008, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by marydoll

me too!

maiiread
02-09-2008, 10:52 PM
im sorry lol but kat has just reminded me of a sealife park seal lmao clappin on that chair haha

cliffsbananas
02-09-2008, 10:53 PM
she was crying because you got booted which was deserved

TOXICHUNK
02-09-2008, 11:03 PM
mizzy25 ur calling kat a fake and crying fake and all that.. yet ur picture is of nikki who cried everyday and through fake tantrums u should get ur priorities str8

DamonJ
02-09-2008, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by TOXICHUNK
mizzy25 ur calling kat a fake and crying fake and all that.. yet ur picture is of nikki who cried everyday and through fake tantrums u should get ur priorities str8

I LOVE YOU!! :lovedup:

mikopale
02-09-2008, 11:07 PM
I love Kat. That was the meanest eviction ever. She should of stayed. She should have won.

decdec456
02-09-2008, 11:07 PM
Poor Davina!!!

:laugh:

_Seth
02-09-2008, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by DamonJ
It set me off when she said "I Don't Want To Go" :sad: Me too.

I never thought I'd feel sorry for Kat, but I did. :(

chas
02-09-2008, 11:12 PM
what the hell is up with you lot ,i cant believe what ive read ,i hope and pray that nothing bad happens to you lot who think it is funny to watch somebody go through that nastiness i was really upset at the reaction of the crowd in fact my wife was in tears because of what happened.

will you do that to the biggest bully in there i mean rex i doubt it, people like you love bullies that always pick on the weak !!!!!!

Leonine
03-09-2008, 01:00 AM
Before you all have nervous breakdowns just remind yourself of a few things:

1) Kat's 30 years of age
2) No-one forced her to apply for BB
3) She thought so highly of herself that she said "Please don't take any more of my fwends" before Davina announced it was actually her going.
4) She was so distraught she was laughing and acting like a 2 year old again within minutes of her "devastating" eviction.

Chill. There are far crueler things happening in the world.

Princess
03-09-2008, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by large-sri
Originally posted by marydoll

me too!

I was dancing....

AngRemembered
03-09-2008, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Leonine

1) Kat's 30 years of age
3) She thought so highly of herself that she said "Please don't take any more of my fwends" before Davina announced it was actually her going.
4) She was so distraught she was laughing and acting like a 2 year old again within minutes of her "devastating" eviction.

very true, and you proved your point perfectly with your response in the last line.

Jackie
03-09-2008, 09:22 AM

1) Kat's 30 years of age

Agree:thumbs:

Roberus
03-09-2008, 09:26 AM
Yup....let's keep it in perspective its a GAME!!

dcp42
03-09-2008, 09:33 AM
I was so pleased she was evicted - fake little actress. Unfortunately we probably haven't seen or heard the last of her as she will probably be on some game show or other soon - oh what a happy thought - NOT!

dcp42
03-09-2008, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by jackie46

1) Kat's 30 years of age

Agree:thumbs:

Totally agree - :thumbs::thumbs:

pinkmichk
03-09-2008, 11:06 AM
the tears were only cos kat and the house have a warped sense that kat was the best housemate and guranteed winner
she knew at some point she'd be leaving and she is a adult (not that she acted like one)

karezza
03-09-2008, 11:09 AM
Bigbaby should have been evicted weeks ago. She was a terrible housemate with a horrible personality.

30stone
03-09-2008, 11:09 AM
Shes cried when 2 other people argued and she wasnt involved and her name wasnt mentioned. sitting next to the jail for half an hour.

She crys at everything.

Why is there different standards for kat that other women ? just because she cries more?

Ramsay
03-09-2008, 11:40 AM

1) Kat's 30 years of age

Great Post:thumbs::thumbs:

NettoSuperstar!
03-09-2008, 11:44 AM
Poor Kat my ass bought it on herself! I laughed my head off, especially when she said please dont take any more of my friends, wasnt expecting it would be her!! Classic

bananarama
03-09-2008, 11:48 AM
I didn't like the booing but then I never do no matter how much I dislike a housemate......

However with regard to Kat and her crying. She has cried wolf far to many times. Kat is the type of person that can switch on and off the water works at will....

She is a massive attention seeker and will when the need be use the crying game as a way of getting attention or as a way of controlling people to feel sorry for her.

As was pointed out last night Kat uses passive agression to control the outcome and situations she makes......In other words she controls people by making them feel upset for her and then they come on her side.....(She has netted them hook line and sinker)

Leonine
03-09-2008, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by bananarama

As was pointed out last night Kat uses passive agression to control the outcome and situations she makes......In other words she controls people by making them feel upset for her and then they come on her side.....(She has netted them hook line and sinker)

Yeah i was like "Yes!" when he called her 'passive aggresive'. Dirk summed up perfectly why Kat does what she does.

lolipop
03-09-2008, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by kerplunk124

1) Kat's 30 years of age

Chill. There are far crueler things happening in the world. you are so right shes even worse out of the house than in it what a gimmick!:yuk::yuk:

GiRTh
03-09-2008, 12:47 PM
I don't feel sorry for her at all . This is the nature of the game. I also think Kat is quite manipulative with her constant crying. I think the reaction to her eviction was fair enough given the way she behaved in the house.

shakemesnake
03-09-2008, 12:53 PM
sad blubbering walrus good bye

kjago
03-09-2008, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by kerplunk124

1) Kat's 30 years of age

I agree 100%. It didn't take her long to figure out that the cameras were all pointing at her. Cheered up then didn't she. Please lets not have Princess Diana style hysteria because of one silly little mare.

NettoSuperstar!
03-09-2008, 02:22 PM
I hope the others heard the Boos:colour:

001steven
03-09-2008, 02:33 PM
i just watched it again and i take back what i said she was just upset because she thought she would win and will win

sk8tersmum
03-09-2008, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by chas
what the hell is up with you lot ,i cant believe what ive read ,i hope and pray that nothing bad happens to you lot who think it is funny to watch somebody go through that nastiness i was really upset at the reaction of the crowd in fact my wife was in tears because of what happened.

will you do that to the biggest bully in there i mean rex i doubt it, people like you love bullies that always pick on the weak !!!!!!

Are we forgetting Darnell who has been worse than Rex :conf2:

SammyAyee
03-09-2008, 04:22 PM
I was loving it but i wished she got booed more

Sam!
03-09-2008, 04:23 PM
I was like KATTT! NOOOOO. Poor Kat.