PDA

View Full Version : Kathreya Well done Kat! :D

MarkWaldorf
02-09-2008, 10:38 PM
If you don't like her then don't post here.
Just though her fans/anyone non-ignorant could congratulate her on lasting so long! Well done Kathreya. Great housemate. :thumbs2:

Ross
02-09-2008, 10:40 PM
Seeing as I am the official starter of her fan-club on the forum, with 70 members!

Well done Kat. :kiss:

Callum
02-09-2008, 10:42 PM
Well done Kat, she should have been in the final. :bawling:

Saph
02-09-2008, 10:48 PM
=[ ilh!

DamonJ
02-09-2008, 10:51 PM
There's some stupid dole dosser idiots on this forum tonight, saying she deserved everything she got tonight, no one deserves that. Some people are so brainless they deserve to be shot at birth. Morons.

Well Done Kat :spin:

MarkWaldorf
02-09-2008, 10:53 PM
I agree Damon.

AngRemembered
02-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Not A Kat fan, but always admired her GENUINE kindness, the woman has constantly been called and act, well tonight she proved them all wrong.

This is one woman, one of a few in 9 series who can hold her head high, happy to be in the show and sincerly there for the experience.

I'm so happy for her so genuinely pleased she proved the trash like Luke, Rebecca, Jen, Lisa, and Mario all wrong... Kat an act for 100,000 , not a chance.

How ironic it was these same people who took the gimmicks in contrived engagement, contrived romance, and an equally contrived "wedding" in Vegas... I hope they've got there heads held in shame right now, but garbage like that probably wont even bother to find out what the real people are doing.

_Tom_
02-09-2008, 10:58 PM
Well done Kat! :colour:

MarkWaldorf
02-09-2008, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Angiebabe
Not A Kat fan, but always admired her GENUINE kindness, the woman has constantly been called and act, well tonight she proved them all wrong.

This is one woman, one of a few in 9 series who can hold her head high, happy to be in the show and sincerly there for the experience.

I'm so happy for her so genuinely pleased she proved the trash like Luke, Rebecca, Jen, Lisa, and Mario all wrong... Kat an act for 100,000 , not a chance.

How ironic it was these same people who took the gimmicks in contrived engagement, contrived romance, and an equally contrived "wedding" in Vegas... I hope they've got there heads held in shame right now, but garbage like that probably wont even bother to find out what the real people are doing.

That was a very nice post Angie. :hug:

Callum
02-09-2008, 11:04 PM
I can't believe she's gone. I admit I didn't like for a while, but the past few weeks opened my eyes as to what a nice woman she is. She provided a lot of entertainment in there, and it's just so upsetting to see her go. I think she at least deserved a proper eviction, where she could prepare for it. The way she was booted out was cruel, and I hate how people are still slating her. I'm sure them people would hate it if people were slagging them off, I mean the woman's just had the shock of the life, it's acceptable to cry, I hate how people were calling her fake for crying. I certainly would be crying if I had been evicted 3 days before the finals, and made so many close bonds in there. I wish her all the best of luck now that she's out, I hope she has a lovely wedding. I will always remember Kathreya from BB9, as for me she was one of the highlights.

MarkWaldorf
02-09-2008, 11:09 PM
I agree Callum. She was definitely one of the highlights. People just nit pick at everything she does to prove she's a fake or what ever, and it wasn't needed. It's Big Brother not The Mole or something identity show.

But this thread is to congratulate her, if it turns into a discussion on haters they'll soon join in. And theres already plenty of threads on that. :sad:

Sam1994
02-09-2008, 11:43 PM
She deserved to be in the final, it's a shame that people just turned on her in the past week. Anyway, well done to Kat on getting this far! :hello:

JOSHUAH!
02-09-2008, 11:44 PM
Angie, I'm also glad she outdone all of those horrible people like Luke & Bex and Mario and the rest who all slated her.

I'll ALWAYS be a Kat fan and she is absoloutly genuine and I'm glad on Big Mouth she was so happy.

Well Done Kat :kiss:

rayheartbliss
02-09-2008, 11:55 PM
i love you kat...i wish i was in that house with you XD

although the booing made her a contovertial HMs...though she didnt deserve them...but i like it :D

i think shes been the best HM this year....like it or not...
the cookie monster did make you watch something on bb9! XD

but well done to her.. ;)