PDA

View Full Version : Finally B-Block Lose 2 More!!!

Benjamin
02-09-2008, 10:42 PM
It's about time they lost some on their side, they did well but defeat is near.

Come on Sara lets win this now, and prove that people should not underestimate her, as she is a genuine and the styrongest and funniest h/mate in there

Ross
02-09-2008, 10:43 PM
Michael, Sara and Rachel are not BBlock - neither was Kathreya.

BBlock was Mohamed, Rex, Darnell originally.

KawaiiSakura1
02-09-2008, 10:44 PM
Sara should not win shes a tart:yuk:

Adamw92
02-09-2008, 10:44 PM
wooo Sara to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay!!!!!!! glad Mo and Kat are gone!

carlcon
02-09-2008, 10:45 PM
All but 1 person in there before tonights evictions were from B-block.

Sara is still close to Darnel and Rex, despite how they treated her, which makes her a member.

It's obvious they're goinf to start losing members, it's not like they've "lost". That battle was over weeks ago.

Unless Michael wins, B-Block will have a winner.

lolester
02-09-2008, 10:47 PM
sara sara sara sara
sara sara sara sara
sara sara sara sara
sara sara sara sara
sara sara sara sara
sara sara sara sara
sara sara sara sara
sara sara sara sara
sara sara sara sara
sara sara sara sara

sampmiller
02-09-2008, 11:02 PM
i bet bex and luke are pissing themselves!

Princess
02-09-2008, 11:03 PM
Its about bloody time too.

gavinh2008
02-09-2008, 11:10 PM
Yey Rachel is one step closer, and no one booed when Kat said Rachel to win which I love, I think the crowd are warming up to Rachel now

xXxCharlottexXx
02-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by KawaiiSakura1
Sara should not win shes a tart:yuk:

I agree. She's such a flirt.
Someone from B-Block should win. But seeing as I hate Darnell, REXY HAS TO WIN!!!!!!!!!

09016 16 16 14!!!!!!!!!

Tom
02-09-2008, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by carlcon

Sara is still close to Darnel and Rex, despite how they treated her, which makes her a member.

It's obvious they're goinf to start losing members, it's not like they've "lost". That battle was over weeks ago.

Sara isn't a B Block member, if she was she wouldn't have nominated Mo, Darnell and Rachel at some point.

andyman
02-09-2008, 11:22 PM
Why do you go on about b-block? There is no b-block!! They only stuck together because of the vile b!tches/cool kids in there. And what the fk is so funny about sara? People only want sara to win because their "team b!tch" fans. Vile.

Tom4784
02-09-2008, 11:26 PM
I thought they all acted kinda pathetic tonight really. B block haven't lost anyone uptill now, there's only 3 days left surely they can cope for that long without Mo's and Kat's company.

andyman
02-09-2008, 11:26 PM
There is no b-block... Just a bunch of housemates!!! This is how dumb people can get, in another thread there was a post saying that if rex was not in b-block she would like him but will vote for sara! Lol WTF?!?! Sara fans logic? :yuk:

GreedyMo
02-09-2008, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by ukturtle
It's about time they lost some on their side, they did well but defeat is near.

Come on Sara lets win this now, and prove that people should not underestimate her, as she is a genuine and the styrongest and funniest h/mate in there

Sara doesnt count as a luxuary bedroom housemate because she's not original

carlcon
02-09-2008, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Originally posted by carlcon

Sara isn't a B Block member, if she was she wouldn't have nominated Mo, Darnell and Rachel at some point.

I would agree with you if she didn't have her toungue up Darnels ass 90% of the time, despite how he treats her.