PDA

View Full Version : 25,003 reasons why Sara should not and will not win.

carlcon
02-09-2008, 11:01 PM
1) Whoring yourself to whatever guy is convenient is not acceptable. Darnel, Stu, Mo, Darnel again... It's one thing being friendly with different people, but she clearly focusses her attention to one guy at a time, playing them along.

2) Any self-respecting person would not out up with what Darnel and Rex did to her. After they completely destroyed her, she's backing kissing their asrses again. Particularly Darnel's.

3) The reason for her sudden rise in fame is the sympathy she got from being bullied. This sympathy is dead now because, as said already, she's back kissing their arses.

4-25003) $$$$$$ She won her prize. There are people in there more deserving of the 100,000.

Benjamin
02-09-2008, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by carlcon
1) Whoring yourself to whatever guy is convenient is not acceptable. Darnel, Stu, Mo, Darnel again... It's one thing being friendly with different people, but she clearly focusses her attention to one guy at a time, playing them along.

2) Any self-respecting person would not out up with what Darnel and Rex did to her. After they completely destroyed her, she's backing kissing their asrses again. Particularly Darnel's.

3) The reason for her sudden rise in fame is the sympathy she got from being bullied. This sympathy is dead now because, as said already, she's back kissing their arses.

4-25003) $$$$$$ She won her prize. There are people in there more deserving of the 100,000.

Yeah, yeah bored now, I'm gonna go back to watch Sara keep the house funny and entertained. Vote for her to win

decdec456
02-09-2008, 11:04 PM
I thought a fellow irish poster would have more sense in liking entertaining housemates no jumping on the British both

But please not Rachel anyway if Sara doesn't win

anyone but rachel

WORSE THAN CAMERON

WORSE THAN CAMERON

LemonJam
02-09-2008, 11:05 PM
Have you seen Big Brothers before 7? Theres been worse acts than flirting on the show

Because they apologized to her and wanted to mend the friendship they had?

For the 25003th time, we will have to explain this, people have always liked Sara, but she's never been our favourite, the public have evicted our favourites so our next favourite is Sara.

Whoever has been the most entertaining and best personality should win and people so happen to think thats Sara

PS, thats not 25003 reasons, so yeah, your attempt failed.

Christina
02-09-2008, 11:06 PM
Sara to win :blush2: x

carlcon
02-09-2008, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by decdec456
I thought a fellow irish poster would have more sense in liking entertaining housemates no jumping on the British both

anyone but rachel

WORSE THAN CAMERON

WORSE THAN CAMERON

If I was jumping on the British boat (I'm guessing you meant boat, not "both") - I'd be voting for her. She's 2nd favourite now in some polls. I'm going against that.

Bringing my nationality into it is just silly.

Marc
02-09-2008, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by decdec456

anyone but rachel

WORSE THAN CAMERON

WORSE THAN CAMERON

If I was jumping on the British boat (I'm guessing you meant boat, not "both") - I'd be voting for her. She's 2nd favourite now in some polls. I'm going against that.

Bringing my nationality into it is just silly.

Starting a thread like this is, which just says what everyone else has said for the past week or so, is also silly.

Echo...Echo...Echo

carlcon
02-09-2008, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by LemonJam

You'll get it one day, dont worry.

markofthebeast
02-09-2008, 11:09 PM
sara to win!:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::eleph ant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::eleph ant::elephant:

carlcon
02-09-2008, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Marcjswp

Starting a thread like this is also silly.

Expressing an opnion on a public forum for opnions is silly?

Whoa... I guess I better jump on the bandwagon and support sara then... [/sarcasm]

Fom
02-09-2008, 11:10 PM
Sara to win!

LemonJam

If you're thinking who needs the money the most that kindof defeats the point of the show.

Its about the best personality or the most entertaining in your view.

Tom
Sara to win :cheer:

gavinh2008
02-09-2008, 11:11 PM
As much as I love Sara, I dont see what so entertaining about her that makes her more deserving than others to win. Don't shoot me down, I still like her and would like her to win if Rachel doesnt.

Marc
02-09-2008, 11:12 PM

Whoa... I guess I better jump on the bandwagon and support sara then... [/sarcasm]

Everyone is allowed an 'opinion' your right (I'm guessing thats what you meant to type)
But your opinions are old. Why does being £25K richer make her more unworthy of the win?

carlcon
02-09-2008, 11:12 PM

If you're thinking who needs the money the most that kindof defeats the point of the show.

keep trying.

Fom
02-09-2008, 11:13 PM

Your such a great example of someone who always to refuse to follow the crowd just because everyone else is... We are not supporting her because everyone else is. We are supporting her because she entertains us most!

LemonJam
02-09-2008, 11:13 PM

keep trying.

I know your shite joke, £25,000 oh my god, rofl my copter.

but I repeat: If you're thinking who needs the money the most that kindof defeats the point of the show.

Benjamin
02-09-2008, 11:15 PM
I want Sara to win because she has entertained me the most, has been my fave for 8 weeks now, and has made me laugh so much.

carlcon
02-09-2008, 11:18 PM

Everyone is allowed an 'opinion' your right (I'm guessing thats what you meant to type)
But your opinions are old. Why does being £25K richer make her more unworthy of the win?

You're mistaking an old opinion for an opinion held by the majority. This is just another bandwagon that's gonna die. Bex and luke got this kinda reception too, then they got what was coming to them because the majority voted them out. This is no different, other than the fact that it has come at an amazing time for her.

As for the 25k, after the entertainment that Rex, Darnel, Kat, Mo, Bex, Luke brought to the viewers (I hate them all now, by the way - i was a Darnel fan until he turned into a baby), she is not worth 25k. Rach or Michael will win 100k. She has entertained about 25% as much as everyone mention previously, so getting 25% of what the winner gets seems fair to me, if not a bit much.

Riz
02-09-2008, 11:19 PM
Sara to win!. :dance2:

carlcon
02-09-2008, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Fom

Your such a great example of someone who always to refuse to follow the crowd just because everyone else is... We are not supporting her because everyone else is. We are supporting her because she entertains us most!

I generally dont get involved in the "extras" of BB. I posted here from about week 3-5, then left because I can't stand fanboys/girls and because the general attitude shown on this site is that of a 12yr old.

I've now come back with my own opinion that was not in any way tainted by the views of others. So you're quite simply wrong.

Marc
02-09-2008, 11:23 PM

You're mistaking an old opinion for an opinion held by the majority. This is just another bandwagon that's going to die. Bex and luke got this kinda reception too, then they got what was coming to them because the majority voted them out. This is no different, other than the fact that it has come at an amazing time for her.

As for the 25k, after the entertainment that Rex, Darnel, Kat, Mo, Bex, Luke brought to the viewers (I hate them all now, by the way - i was a Darnel fan until he turned into a baby), she is not worth 25k. Rach or Michael will win 100k. She has entertained about 25% as much as everyone mention previously, so getting 25% of what the winner gets seems fair to me, if not a bit much.

Again... your opinion. She has had a huge surge in popularity recently and thats because she is genuine and the others are boring. Rachel has been nothing but boring and over reacts to things - lets not forget fake.

andybigbro
02-09-2008, 11:26 PM
Rachel to win?

carlcon
02-09-2008, 11:28 PM

Again... your opinion. She has had a huge surge in popularity recently and thats because she is genuine and the others are boring. Rachel has been nothing but boring and over reacts to things - lets not forget fake.

I find it way too coincidental that she went from a HUGE outsider, to being so popular in the 2 or 3 days that Darnel and Rex were horrible to her.

They were bastards, and don't deserve to win because of theoir actions, but that doesn't mean she should win.

We can argue this all we like, but come friday, she will not be the winner. If i'm wrong, then feel free to bump this post and rub my face in it. Never going to happen though. All boosts die down. She peaked too soon.

xXxCharlottexXx
02-09-2008, 11:29 PM
Finally! Someone who agrees with me!

Rexy to win!!!!!!!!!

09016 16 14!!!!!!!!!

carlcon
02-09-2008, 11:30 PM
Oh and by "peaked too soon" I'm kinda wrong, because it took her until the penultimate week to get this boost and get a positive notice.

The correct thing to say would be she peaked for too short a time. the bookies have already started knocking her down since she got back with Darnel.

carlcon
02-09-2008, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by xXxCharlottexXx
Finally! Someone who agrees with me!

Rexy to win!!!!!!!!!

09016 16 14!!!!!!!!!

We may share opinions on Sara, but i'd rather see her win that Rex anyday! Just thought i'd make that clear.

andyman
02-09-2008, 11:33 PM
I think sara will win due to VILE BRATS but alot of sara fans are...
Jen fans
Bex fans
Luke fans
Dale fans
Stu fans.... Yep says it all:yuk:

30stone
02-09-2008, 11:33 PM
Shes entertaining and funny without her with the guy it would become dry.

Shes the one in there than has the most fun so why shouldnt she win.

She deserves it as much as anyone else...

carlcon
02-09-2008, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by andyman
Jen fans
Bex fans
Luke fans
Dale fans

I have to agree.

Which is why I'm so happy that there are so many more Mo/Kat fans than all of those mentioned above put together.

Vile brats.... I trhink i'll have to rememebr that one.

LemonJam
02-09-2008, 11:36 PM
Jen fans
Bex fans
Luke fans
Dale fans

You really need to stop calling people vile brats, the fact you haven't got a warning yet is nothing short of a miracle...

stonedape
02-09-2008, 11:38 PM
She was the only intruder that mattered, and she's put up with a lot. She wasn't a happy houser either, and that's important for a lot of people. That happy house was ****ing annoying.

30stone
02-09-2008, 11:39 PM
Thing is. shes a nice girl deserves to win and is in the final she can be proud she got this far.

Darnell and rex are way less deserving.

GhettoSuperstar
02-09-2008, 11:41 PM
This is the most lame topic I have read in a while. Sara has showed very few (if any) signs of bad qualities to her and this topic is non justifiable and lame. Ghettover it.

Marc
02-09-2008, 11:43 PM
God some people are so up themselves... what gives you the right to insult people on here and get away with it?! This is a friendly forum and you get people who LOVE THEMSELVES who come and post s*** that they believe is fact!
Sara has a lot of new fans, who cares if they are coming too late.. she has a lot of fans right now... 3 days before the finale night. Thats all that matters

andyman
02-09-2008, 11:44 PM
Jen fans
Bex fans
Luke fans
Dale fans

You really need to stop calling people vile brats, the fact you haven't got a warning yet is nothing short of a miracle...
I never called you a brat... Nor have i made any insults to a member on the forum. I never attack member and many have thrown insults at me and dont have a warning! I would never write insults at a member... Vile brats in the crowd are sara fans! Now if stuff like that insults you then a forum is not for you, but you have thrown insults at member which i would never do.

:bigsmile:

LemonJam
02-09-2008, 11:48 PM
Jen fans
Bex fans
Luke fans
Dale fans

I never called you a brat... Nor have i made any insults to a member on the forum. I never attack member and many have thrown insults at me and dont have a warning! I would never write insults at a member... Vile brats in the crowd are sara fans! Now if stuff like that insults you then a forum is not for you, but you have thrown insults at member which i would never do.

:bigsmile:

Thats not the point, you can put across your point without making it personal. Even if you're putting people in a group.
How would you like it if I said: "All Rachel fans are idiots who don't understand the word entertainment"
And I haven't insulted anyone on this forum, so I dunno where you're getting that from. :conf2:

James
03-09-2008, 12:05 AM
Calling a group of fans 'vile brats' could be seen as a generalised attack on other forum members so don't. Back on topic.

Benjamin
03-09-2008, 12:08 AM
Sara for the win.:cheer: