PDA

View Full Version : Some of you guys take the actual piss

Binstig
02-09-2008, 11:09 PM
I mean I was by no means a fan of Kat but all this fake talk is absoloutely ridiculous. Considering every single housemate other than Rex was sobbing how could you possibly say her tears were fake? You can't fake the amount of tears she produced, I mean she could have filled a bloody bath with them. She has shown throughout the series her wavering emotions and she lived up to them completely when she was evicted, from sad to happy when realising the signs saying "kat 2 win." Yes, she may have been annoying but some of the comments on here just so how immature and pathetic a lot of you are. A woman who has done nothing but keep a positive mindset throughout the series is being met with so much hate. I mean to dislike her is fair enough but when such bullying has gone on recently its shocking to see people still resort to "oh well, kat was such a fake" bullshit.

Oh yeah, Rachel to win guys.

Novo
02-09-2008, 11:09 PM
fake

markofthebeast
02-09-2008, 11:10 PM
fake

Ross
Originally posted by Binstig
Amen to that.

Binstig
if you can't beat them, join them.

FAKE!

decdec456
02-09-2008, 11:11 PM
I mean I was by no means a fan of Kat but all this fake talk is absoloutely ridiculous. Considering every single housemate other than Rex was sobbing how could you possibly say her tears were fake? You can't fake the amount of tears she produced, I mean she could have filled a bl***y bath with them. She has shown throughout the series her wavering emotions and she lived up to them completely when she was evicted, from sad to happy when realising the signs saying "kat 2 win." Yes, she may have been annoying but some of the comments on here just so how immature and pathetic a lot of you are. A woman who has done nothing but keep a positive mindset throughout the series is being met with so much hate. I mean to dislike her is fair enough but when such bullying has gone on recently its shocking to see people still resort to "oh well, kat was such a fake" bullshit.

but she's gone now!!!!!!!!!

MarkWaldorf
02-09-2008, 11:11 PM
I've learnt to ignore it. Its uncalled for and ignorant. They'll never stop. Great post and welcome to the forum.

marydoll
02-09-2008, 11:12 PM
fake and controlling. tears were prob because she thought she was the winner

andyman
02-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Its because we have a nation of VILE BRATS!! If sara wins then its a nation of SICK TWISTED VILE BRATS!!

SexualHeroics
02-09-2008, 11:21 PM
The Sex has no problem with the postion Kat finished - but to call her fake is just dumb bloody ignorance or stupidity.

Rachel to win! Stick it to the bitter masses. (that coming from a Mikey supporter)

Binstig
02-09-2008, 11:23 PM
I honestly don't mind who wins now. Good luck to all of them, I mean these guys have given us 90 days of entertainment. Which you can't dispute or else you wouldnt be on here! We've almost experienced this journey with them. We have experienced the fall outs, the tearjerking moments, the funny moments and the moments that have made us downright angry. So if I was there I'd give them all a good cheer :D Other than Dennis of course. Although he was taken out of the house.

EVERYONE TO WIN!

carlcon
02-09-2008, 11:24 PM
There are idiot fanboys/girls here that think she's fake and she somehow made pretty much everyone cry when she left through her powers of deceit.

Let them dream. She was terribly annoying, but genuinely annoying.

Tom4784
She isn't fake but she can control her tears very well, that or she has some horrific emotional imbalance issues.

I like her but it anoyed me how she was crying one second and all happy the next tonight. Nobody can flick between those two emotionss that fast and frequently.

gavinh2008
I dont think Kat faked her tears at all, I was really sad for her

Binstig
02-09-2008, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Dezzy
She isn't fake but she can control her tears very well, that or she has some horrific emotional imbalance issues.

I like her but it anoyed me how she was crying one second and all happy the next tonight. Nobody can flick between those two emotionss that fast and frequently.

I'm sorry but it would be a bit blatant if she was faking it. She has shown throughout she can go from happy to sad and IT WAS ALL REAL.

Marc
02-09-2008, 11:26 PM
Haha its only a game at the end of the day :rolleyes: She was annoying and VERY irritating. She got boring IMO and I couldn't take her constant, loud, high pitched singing anymore:xyxwave:

Binstig
02-09-2008, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Marcjswp
Haha its only a game at the end of the day :rolleyes: She was annoying and VERY irritating. She got boring IMO and I couldn't take her constant, loud, high pitched singing anymore:xyxwave:

then i guess you dont like pretty much all of the housemates bar Rex then. They all sing a lot..

Shaun
02-09-2008, 11:28 PM
Aww. Sour grapes?

thisisme2008
02-09-2008, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by andy-dale-win
fake

narrow-minded

Tom4784
02-09-2008, 11:34 PM

I'm sorry but it would be a bit blatant if she was faking it. She has shown throughout she can go from happy to sad and IT WAS ALL REAL.

Did i say she was faking it? NO, don't try to put words into my mouth. I was saying that her tears are real but she can control when she cries or not. I used to be very good at it when I was kid, I know that she's controlling her tears as she was weeping like a widow coming down those stairs but the nanosecond she heard cheers she was all happy.

Her tears are real but she can control them, that's what i'm saying.

Novo
02-09-2008, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by thisisme2008
Originally posted by andy-dale-win
fake

narrow-minded

you need to be narrow minded when talking about kat

:thumbs:

Binstig
02-09-2008, 11:36 PM

Did i say she was faking it? NO, don't try to put words into my mouth. I was saying that her tears are real but she can control when she cries or not. I used to be very good at it when I was kid, I know that she's controlling her tears as she was weeping like a widow coming down those stairs but the nanosecond she heard cheers she was all happy.

Her tears are real but she can control them, that's what i'm saying.

I'm sorry but if you say someone can control tears that doesnt suggest they are real. I didnt mean to just quote you I was trying to address everyone in general, sorry.

AirWalk
02-09-2008, 11:40 PM
Actually you know whats fake?

The people who said she was fake.

Lmao.

:joker:

30stone
02-09-2008, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by andyman
Its because we have a nation of VILE BRATS!! If sara wins then its a nation of SICK TWISTED VILE BRATS!!

You like the phrase vile brats eh. lol

everyone who doesnt like the housemates you do. they are vile brats ..well done.

hanny08
02-09-2008, 11:42 PM

Nobody can flick between those two emotionss that fast and frequently.

Actully it is quite possible to flick between those two emotions quickly. And you can't tell me it's not until you've had a sex change and lived as a woman for a bit:tongue::tongue::thumbs:

stonedape
02-09-2008, 11:45 PM
You're all fake, this forum is fake! EVERYTHINGS FAKE!

Princess
02-09-2008, 11:47 PM
Its not just Kat that gets called fake. Every single housemate in there gets critiscised,people have different opinions and are just vocal in expressing them. I think Kat is fake but people call Luke and Bex fake all the time and I just ignore them. Well try to. Ignoring usually is the best policy because theres negativity towards everyone.

Marc
02-09-2008, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Marcjswp

then i guess you dont like pretty much all of the housemates bar Rex then. They all sing a lot..

I guess you'll be right there!

Kathreya and Darnell were the catalysts for the singing!

Marc
02-09-2008, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Shaun
Aww. Sour grapes?

haha most definately!

andyman
02-09-2008, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by stonedape
You're all fake, this forum is fake! EVERYTHINGS FAKE! Takeaways sell fake coca-cola!:yuk:

Always in the 1.5lt

andyman
02-09-2008, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Princess
Its not just Kat that gets called fake. Every single housemate in there gets critiscised,people have different opinions and are just vocal in expressing them. I think Kat is fake but people call Luke and Bex fake all the time and I just ignore them. Well try to. Ignoring usually is the best policy because theres negativity towards everyone. But miss piggy & kermit the frog are fake.