PDA

View Full Version : Dont be fooled...RACHEL

elliebrew
03-09-2008, 12:22 AM
Rachel fans....please dont be fooled by online poll.s Ys shes top on all of them but its happened before. Look at Aisleyne.

People became so convinced she had it in the bag they didnt vote so she lost.

Remember to keep voting for Our girl!!

Amy
03-09-2008, 12:23 AM
Hopefully the people that like her vote for her. Let someone else win some money.

rayheartbliss
03-09-2008, 12:24 AM
yerh..shes getting my vote now...

zxon
03-09-2008, 12:42 AM
I've definitely called already, but this is a very good warning. If you want a housemate to win... VOTE!

On a related topic... I've just seen Rachel shed a couple of tears while packing Kat's stuff. I wanna give her a kiss and a cuddle and tell her everything's gonna be alright :kiss::hug:

I think her boyfriend would object, mind...

Benjamin
03-09-2008, 12:46 AM
if Sara goes before Rachel, then my vote will go to her.

If it was a final between Rcahel/Sara I would have to go with Sara though.

AngRemembered
03-09-2008, 12:47 AM
After tonight I hope rachel wins, someone who has been herself and been happy to be in the house, handled her own troubles without BB or anyone elses support or backing.

Rachel's been decent kind, caring and happy from day ONE, she is the only deserving winner.

gavinh2008
03-09-2008, 12:50 AM
I am giving Rachel as many votes as I can, and no surprise that my fav in BB7 was Aisleyne lol so dont worry, I will try my best to make sure Rachel wins, I've already voted loads

MrGaryy
03-09-2008, 12:51 AM
I'm currently voting for Sara and Mikey. If one of them goes before Rachell I'll vote for her as a replacement.