PDA

View Full Version : awwww lf Darnell to Rex. i think ppl like me! He is overjoyed!

the-truth
03-09-2008, 12:52 AM
awwwww i have never seen Darnell look so sweet he was jumping for joy going "i think ppl like me. ppl like me. i can't believe it. do u know how good that makes me feel" and rex was like yeah they're voting for who they want to win now so obviously they like u. and giving each other high fives.

Awww i am voting for him a few more times for that. and rex. They said they would be super happy if they were the final 2.
Do you think we can make that happen?

Locke.
03-09-2008, 12:53 AM
He's gotta win now, he really has.

30stone
03-09-2008, 12:54 AM
eww no.

just coz hes happy people like him he alredy knows that -.-

PleasurePrinciple
Originally posted by David_Purdy
He's gotta win now, he really has.
he really has
but i feel that people hate him
so he will be out first:mad: according to the poll on here

jonsep
unlikely.
stranger things have happened though like cameron.

thats good for darnell though.:cheer2:

the-truth
03-09-2008, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by 30stone
eww no.

LOL your so cynical about Darnell. Give the guy a break! He has never done anything to you. Infact none of the housemates have. I have never heard of someone hating someone they don't know and have never met. Calm down. I still kinda like ur attitude tho. U remind me of Rex.lol

jcdub
03-09-2008, 01:02 AM
Darnell I have decided is the most deserving winner. I like him and Rex a lot and would be gutted if neither won, I'll vote for both but I think it'd mean more to Darnell and I think in terms of overall drama he's provided the most.

I really hope they are the final two. On the live feed about an hour ago they were talking about how they'd keep in touch after and Rex said "i'd be so happy to have a new best friend" or something, more of the soft side even Davina is now aware of!

the-truth
03-09-2008, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by jcdub
Darnell I have decided is the most deserving winner. I like him and Rex a lot and would be gutted if neither won, I'll vote for both but I think it'd mean more to Darnell and I think in terms of overall drama he's provided the most.

I really hope they are the final two. On the live feed about an hour ago they were talking about how they'd keep in touch after and Rex said "i'd be so happy to have a new best friend" or something, more of the soft side even Davina is now aware of!

Agree 100%

Benjamin
03-09-2008, 01:05 AM
god no, he has moped and whinged his way through Big Brother.

The other four are miles ahead in deserving to win.

jcdub
03-09-2008, 01:06 AM
He hasn't moped all the time, he's been in a good mood mostly but they make a bigger deal of the bad times as more drama happens.

Besides, it's far better to show some emotional diversity than sit there smiling all day

30stone
03-09-2008, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by the-truth
Originally posted by 30stone
eww no.

LOL your so cynical about Darnell. Give the guy a break! He has never done anything to you. Infact none of the housemates have. I have never heard of someone hating someone they don't know and have never met. Calm down. I still kinda like ur attitude tho. U remind me of Rex.lol

lol he just aggrovated me then people come on here syaing he should win for jumping around.

alwell..

Benjamin
03-09-2008, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by jcdub
He hasn't moped all the time, he's been in a good mood mostly but they make a bigger deal of the bad times as more drama happens.

Besides, it's far better to show some emotional diversity than sit there smiling all day

he has moped, always going on about what a hard life he has lead, and how nobody likes him. It boring, quickly.

If we had seen more of him being funny and happy, then yes, but he has not been that entertaining compared to the other four.

markofthebeast
03-09-2008, 01:09 AM
he aint gonna win

jcdub
03-09-2008, 01:09 AM
But his entertaining times are the best, he really gets into the tasks and all that...

And most of them bemoan aspects of their life, and if they don't that's not neccessarily a positive thing, it shows they're holding back as none of their lives are perfect.

Darnell is THE most genuine in their without a single doubt.

001steven
03-09-2008, 01:10 AM
errrr NO WAY... he dont deserve it imo he wasnt really my fave in the 1st place as i found his whole Sob story about not having family over here pathetic i mean he chose to break the law so deal with it

Iceman
03-09-2008, 01:14 AM
I wanted him to win early on before i had a proper fav but he gradually got on my nerves with his paranoia, so i moved on to rex, but he got on my nerves iwth his moping about nicole, so now i moved on to sara but i wouldnt mind if rex won. He's been entertaining throughout(bar the nicole stuff).

ShelleySkruFayce
03-09-2008, 08:35 AM
darnell to win!!! :D

Big_Brutta
03-09-2008, 08:37 AM
I actually love all the HMs in the finals now. They all deserve it. Rachel to win.

xDramatick
03-09-2008, 09:19 AM
I'd LMAO if he came fifth.

dcp42
03-09-2008, 09:26 AM
Why does Darnell 'suddenly' deserve to win? He has been a whinging, moaning self pitying bully for weeks! Just because he is Albino? Mikey is blind and doesnt harp on about his life and problems. Darnell needs to get a grip and have a look arouind him when is is evicted from the house. He needs to take a long hard look at how others have to live - some with terrible disabilities who manage to get on with their lives WITHOUT whinging! :mad:

jcdub
03-09-2008, 11:11 AM
He's deserved it from the start...people have short memories, he was favourite three/four weeks ago. He's been there the whole time, been himself the whole time, thrown himself into every task and made the most of the experience. He hasn't held back, hence why he does get angry and upset at times.

30stone
03-09-2008, 11:14 AM
Darnell has been a terrible housemate since aobut week 2 i watched his popularity rise thinking what the hell hes done nothing great and wasnt exactly a nice person.

Then when head of house came along he was awful and still is.

He hasnt put as much into tasks as people like stuart and rex.

And his 13 year old tantrum outbursts make him look a little pathetic sorry but i dont think he deserves to win.

out of the series for etertainment id put at least 8 other people above him if not more.

xXxCharlottexXx
03-09-2008, 11:15 AM
Rex 2 win!!!!!!!!!

09016 16 16 14

Ramsay
03-09-2008, 11:34 AM
Darnell to win!

bananarama
03-09-2008, 11:39 AM
Darnell never at any time has he deserved to win. The only thing he deserved was to be booted out in the first week......

The man is a complete creep with the most disgusting sickening personality I have ever seen....

irishgal
03-09-2008, 11:44 AM
I like Darnell

Want REX to win though

ange7
03-09-2008, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by RiotVan
I wanted him to win early on before i had a proper fav but he gradually got on my nerves with his paranoia, so i moved on to rex, but he got on my nerves iwth his moping about nicole, so now i moved on to sara but i wouldnt mind if rex won. He's been entertaining throughout(bar the nicole stuff).
yeah same
When Darnell flew off the handle at Rachel I was worrying for him but he was still one of my favs ... ..the rubbish he pulled when he picked on Sara with Mo and Rex was very very weak. He went around trying to get all the hms to side with him against Sara.... all the while Sara still didn't have a bad word to say against him ... nah Darnell OUT