PDA

View Full Version : Kathreya when Kat was evicted.....

Dance2Night
03-09-2008, 01:19 AM
I cried when kat was evicted and it was the first time i ever cried at a eviction.

It felt like I had just lost a relative it was that bad!!! because she just straight away gone like that - FOREVER AND EVER

big hugs to Kat and i wish her the best

MrGaryy
03-09-2008, 01:20 AM
OMG! Me too!

See!:http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=96855

Iceman
03-09-2008, 01:21 AM
cheer up mate she didn't die she only got evicted plus she had a great interview and liked her cookie.

Locke.
03-09-2008, 01:30 AM
I did on Mo's [Never have done to a tv show before], it wasn't really their reactions that were sad though, it was the other housemates', especially Darnell's and Rachel's.

Leonine
03-09-2008, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Dance2Night
I cried when kat was evicted.... It felt like I had just lost a relative it was that bad!!!

I know. I was like that too after my mum died when I was 12.

But then I just blew my nose, turned my computer on and had completely forgotten who she was after about 2 days.

:rolleyes:

ange7
03-09-2008, 03:35 AM
yeah the tears weren't because they were all going to miss her but due to the shock of how they surprised them with that evictions. Had they done the normal thing and sat them on the couch etc then they would have time to mentally prepare for the eviction ....ie they all would have kept it together.
Sorry... I was dry eyed through it all ... but great TV though hehe "she had no clue it was going to be her ...she said "please don't take my friends away from me" ... she thought she was going all the way that's for sure.

stonedape
03-09-2008, 03:41 AM
If Kat hadn't done her "dont take any more of my friends big bruva" shtick right before her eviction I might have felt some sympathy.

Ok, who am I kidding, how could you not feel SOME sympathy. But mostly I was just slack jawed by the whole thing and enjoying the craziness. Awesome eviction.

Nebi
03-09-2008, 05:22 AM
I thank god every night that I'm not her prince charming, I'd kick her out of my house after 2 days. Shes the most childish and retarded adult I've ever saw.

BBcas23
03-09-2008, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by RiotVan
cheer up mate she didn't die she only got evicted plus she had a great interview and liked her cookie.
I was sorry for the way it was done, and she did seem distressed, but...an observation, how did they manage to have a cookie from Millie's Cookies ready for when she came out, voting lines didn't close until after millies closes??:puzzled:

Jackie
03-09-2008, 08:17 AM
It sure was a shocker for them,

xXxCharlottexXx
03-09-2008, 08:36 AM
Same here! And I hate Kat too!!!!!!!!!

Saph
03-09-2008, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by David_Purdy
I did on Mo's [Never have done to a tv show before], it wasn't really their reactions that were sad though, it was the other housemates', especially Darnell's and Rachel's.

Darnells crying was so fake

Adamw92
03-09-2008, 09:02 PM
i laughed when she was evicted, she realised that her dreams of winning had slipped away

ThisIsMarie
05-09-2008, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by SaphLiike
Originally posted by David_Purdy

Darnells crying was so fake No way!