PDA

View Full Version : Finally some justice

CanITouchThem?
03-09-2008, 05:51 AM
I was so happy when Mo's name was called for eviction. Everyone was crying and I was laughing at my TV screen shouting "Oh shut the ****** up and get out of the house!". That was the best night of my life last night...

AND THEN!!!!- Kat gets evicted! Hahaha! So close to the final and she's gone. Again, everyone crying and I was laughing so hard I almost died.

I really felt sorry for Davina at the interview, Kat wouldn't stop talking in her poor attempt at the english language. Kat was not fake, but my god was she immature and irritating.

Now they just need to get rid of Rachel, then Darnell, then Rex. And a very nice final = Mickey and Sara. And I don't care who wins, just aslong as it's either Mikey or Sara then I'll be happy.

Long live Bex! WOO!:dance2:

ange7
03-09-2008, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by CanITouchThem?
I was so happy when Mo's name was called for eviction. Everyone was crying and I was laughing at my TV screen shouting "Oh shut the ****** up and get out of the house!". That was the best night of my life last night...

AND THEN!!!!- Kat gets evicted! Hahaha! So close to the final and she's gone. Again, everyone crying and I was laughing so hard I almost died.

I really felt sorry for Davina at the interview, Kat wouldn't stop talking in her poor attempt at the english language. Kat was not fake, but my god was she immature and irritating.

Now they just need to get rid of Rachel, then Darnell, then Rex. And a very nice final = Mickey and Sara. And I don't care who wins, just aslong as it's either Mikey or Sara then I'll be happy.

Oh YES!!! agree...
the tears from the hms were caused by the shock of the eviction ... not any great love for Mo and kat. Hms started balling and then so did viewers ....
I would rather it wasn't a surprise eviction ... but I wouldn't have change anything else..:tongue:

Roberus
03-09-2008, 08:08 AM

Absolutely cracking post!! Couldn't agree more.

Funny how Kat was not up for eviction once by the HMs but as soon as the public get a chance she's history!! Great stuff!!

ange7
03-09-2008, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Roberus

Funny how Kat was not up for eviction once by the HMs but as soon as the public get a chance she's history!! Great stuff!! \oh dam!.. good point about the public chucking her the first chance they got hehe

doughnut
03-09-2008, 08:16 AM
can you believe all these other threads whingeing about the reaction Kat got? It's a game show. It's pantomine. It's whatever you want to call it but people have been getting booed as they leave the big brother house for the last 9 years. NOW people get a conscience. do me a favour.

I THOUGHT IT WAS HIRARIOUS.

xXxCharlottexXx
03-09-2008, 08:35 AM
Hmmm...
REX 2 WIN!!!!!!!!!

Polka.dot
03-09-2008, 08:37 AM
That was the best night of my life last night...

You need to get out more.

Big_Brutta
03-09-2008, 08:38 AM

Long live Bex! WOO!:dance2: She's already gone mate. :dance2:

bigbr0ther
03-09-2008, 08:39 AM

OH MY GOD!

We are like BB soulmates!

I was laughing too!

And I want Mikey to win and Sara to get 2nd!

I've disliked Darnell from week 2, Rex from week 2, Mohamed from week 1, and Kathreya from week 6! I've thought for so long that Rachel should be evicted... I love her but she's sooo boring!

Tonight was brilliant! All I can say is, justice served, just as Jennifer predicted!

Polka.dot
03-09-2008, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by bigbr0ther
OH MY GOD!

I was laughing too!

I've disliked Darnell from week 2, Rex from week 2, Mohamed from week 1, and Kathreya from week 6! I've thought for so long that Rachel should be evicted... I love her but she's sooo boring!

Tonight was brilliant! All I can say is, justice served, just as Jennifer predicted!

Pmsl like 10 weeks later? They were bound to go at some point, duh. And justice for what exactly? Being happy?

She was a moody b***h and she's probably forgotten all about it and has had another baby by now.

fifi237
03-09-2008, 08:51 AM
hahahhaah i laughed too! At Kat mainly, she was in the house saying 'please big bruva, don't take another one of my frewds big bruva!' hahahahah then she got called hahahahahahah, i was like, 'well weren't you wrongly sure YOU'D be in the final :nono:'

hahahahahahah (laughs some more!) :dance:

Sorry Kat fans but that was great t.v!

LewiisTreleaven
03-09-2008, 08:59 AM
She did not deserve to go.. GET DARNELL OUT

dcp42
03-09-2008, 09:11 AM

Funny how Kat was not up for eviction once by the HMs but as soon as the public get a chance she's history!! Great stuff!!

I couldn't have put it better myself - you even used the same title I was thinking of! Did you see Rachel piling on the makeup - just in case? Soon stopped crying didn't she? So much for being best friends. I am so glad that Kat and Mo have gone. It is a shame it wasn't a 3 way eviction because I really would have liked to see Darnell or Rex go as well. Did you see the shock on Rex's face? He went white! Hahahah He really thought Kat was liked - idiot!

Roberus
03-09-2008, 09:18 AM
I reckon other HMs only buddied up with Kat believing that she was so liked by the public it may help their own chances!!

As for Kat saying they're flends for wife.........sorry, I mean friends for life....we'll see. I couldn't stand her from the second she got out the limo.

It's just no way for a 30 year old to behave. Think she should go live in Michael Jackson's circus (if he still had it). She was just abnormal and obviously needs some sort of therapy!! :laugh2:

mizzy25
03-09-2008, 10:52 AM
i thought it was great too. kat was way ott as usual and i too have hate her from the begining

30stone
03-09-2008, 10:54 AM
Get Darnell out!!!

GhettoSuperstar
03-09-2008, 10:56 AM
Long live Bex? PMSL. She is a tool.

jonsep
03-09-2008, 10:57 AM
if theres any justice which ther isnt rex would have been long gone.
oh i forgot bb protects its assets:rolleyes:

30stone
03-09-2008, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by jonsep

Who was bb most fond of?

Rex Luke and darnell ? they all seemed to be protected?

karezza
03-09-2008, 11:14 AM
All the best housemates have gone - Luke, Rebecca, Mario, Lisa, Dale & Stu.:love:

I hate Mo, Rachel, Kat & Darnell.:yuk:

bananarama
03-09-2008, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by jonsep

Very true.....Davina on BBBM was giving Rex a good edit...She understands him now....poor sap.......

Tom8592
03-09-2008, 02:05 PM
I was so happy when Mo's name was called for eviction. Everyone was crying and I was laughing at my TV screen shouting "Oh shut the ****** up and get out of the house!".
That was the best night of my life last night...

Long live Bex! WOO!:dance2: I dont know which statement is more embarassing

Tom8592
03-09-2008, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by bigbr0ther

OH MY GOD!

I was laughing too!

Tonight was brilliant! All I can say is, justice served, just as Jennifer predicted! LMFAO:joker:

Marc
03-09-2008, 02:07 PM

She was up for eviction earlier than this though..

BUT very happy with last nights result!

Binstig
03-09-2008, 02:08 PM
A huge LOL at last night being the best night of your life.

You must be pleased very easy.

NettoSuperstar!
03-09-2008, 02:08 PM
Oh how I laughed:thumbs2:

Big_Brutta
03-09-2008, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Binstig
A huge LOL at last night being the best night of your life.

You must be pleased very easy. Exactly, these people need to get out more.