PDA

View Full Version : I wish they'd gotten booed more!

bigbr0ther
03-09-2008, 07:54 AM
While I was very happy with who left (thanks voting public!) WHY THE ***** DID KATHREYA GET CHEERED!? :mad:

I would have been BOOING, and I mean HARDCORE BOOING.

GRRRRR.

Barbie
03-09-2008, 07:55 AM
your going to get jumped on now... all these threads about it being shameful because Kat was crying

ange7
03-09-2008, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by bigbr0ther
While I was very happy with who left (thanks voting public!) WHY THE **** DID KATHREYA GET CHEERED!? :mad:

GRRRRR.
agreed ... :tongue::tongue:

Bells
03-09-2008, 08:02 AM
That's a very insensitive viewpoint to have - Kat haters got what they wanted, and she's out. I was the reverse and was happy to see Luke/Bex go, and didn't want them to get booed too much (because it's distressing enough to leave, and they had a proper eviction!) Kat had tears streaming down her face, was shocked, had just been upset over her friend leaving - it was just awful when she said she didn't want to go, and then met boos. I'll admit it wasn't all booing, but whilst she was annoying - I don't think she did anything to warrant so much, particularly not because she was clearly upset anyway.

ange7
03-09-2008, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Ash
That's a very insensitive viewpoint to have - Kat haters got what they wanted, and she's out. I was the reverse and was happy to see Luke/Bex go, and didn't want them to get booed too much (because it's distressing enough to leave, and they had a proper eviction!) Kat had tears streaming down her face, was shocked, had just been upset over her friend leaving - it was just awful when she said she didn't want to go, and then met boos. I'll admit it wasn't all booing, but whilst she was annoying - I don't think she did anything to warrant so much, particularly not because she was clearly upset anyway.
it's PANTO! ... do you want no one to be booed?

dcp42
03-09-2008, 09:52 AM
While I was very happy with who left (thanks voting public!) WHY THE **** DID KATHREYA GET CHEERED!? :mad:

GRRRRR.

Agree :thumbs: Although there was quite a lot of boo's - just not enough!!!!:devil:

Novo
03-09-2008, 09:59 AM
she should be looked up

and throw away the key

Kornetto
03-09-2008, 09:59 AM
Its horrible lol. :pat:

Saph
03-09-2008, 10:02 AM

GRRRRR.

Well the n i hope Mikey Falls down the steps and dies Hmm:mad::mad::mad:

Novo
03-09-2008, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by SaphLiike

GRRRRR.

BAN HER :mad:

ange7
03-09-2008, 10:12 AM

GRRRRR.

ooo that's COLD ... when we say it's like panto we mean people like to yell and scream ... boo cheer hiss.....bigbr0ther is just saying wow she should have got more.
You on the other hand want Mickey dead! lol I don't think you've got the hang of this hehe .... it's panto .. it's all made up and we're having a laugh.

Sunny_01
03-09-2008, 10:15 AM
I really dont like to see any HM get booed when they leave the house, especially at this late stage in the game. They have entertained us, made us cringe, made us dislike them or whatever for their time in the house and a little human decency wouldnt go amiss.

ange7
03-09-2008, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Sunny_01
I really dont like to see any HM get booed when they leave the house, especially at this late stage in the game. They have entertained us, made us cringe, made us dislike them or whatever for their time in the house and a little human decency wouldnt go amiss.
not even nicole ? :tongue:
ooo sorry I edited this .. yeah nic too

Sunny_01
03-09-2008, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by ange7
Originally posted by Sunny_01
not even nicole :?tongue:

Well maybe her lol :joker:

Leonine
03-09-2008, 01:14 PM

.. when we say it's like panto we mean people like to yell and scream ... boo cheer hiss....lol I don't think you've got the hang of this hehe ....

HIRARIOUS!!!:laugh3:

irishgal
03-09-2008, 01:20 PM
The booing wasnt that bad imo

lolipop
03-09-2008, 01:20 PM
the thing is they boo everyone giving not much impact :conf:

SilverPink
03-09-2008, 01:21 PM

GRRRRR.

lots of negative karma I see there...:rolleyes:

GiRTh
03-09-2008, 01:40 PM
I don't like the booing, I never have done and never will but with Kat I found the whole eviction to be a bit of a tragi-comedy. I wanted her, out as she'd been getting on my nerves for ages with her emotional manipulation, but her reaction and eviction were quite distressing to watch.

bananarama
03-09-2008, 01:50 PM
There is many a housemate i dislike however I do not agree with booing be it so called panto (Which it aint) or otherwise.

To want to kick some one when they are down is a very sad reflection on ones own credibility as a human being....

Hurting anyone emotionally is not funny......That is what these so called panto booing merchants want to do. they want to cause as much emotional pain they can muster....... The victims of the booing brigade can hold their heads up because the real baddies are the booing brigade who show no sensitivity or civilised emotions...

hanny08
03-09-2008, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by bananarama
There is many a housemate i dislike however I do not agree with booing be it so called panto (Which it aint) or otherwise.

To want to kick some one when they are down is a very sad reflection on ones own credibility as a human being....

Hurting anyone emotionally is not funny......That is what these so called panto booing merchants want to do. they want to cause as much emotional pain they can muster....... The victims of the booing brigade can hold their heads up because the real baddies are the booing brigade who show no sensitivity or civilised emotions...

completely agree with you:thumbs: last night was a shameful display:nono:

Bells
03-09-2008, 02:33 PM
it's PANTO! ... do you want no one to be booed?

Of course it's panto (to an extent) and of course I expect housemates to get booed (particuarly ones I don't like, but then that's not a given). It's inevitable housemates will get booed at least a bit, depending on the crowd they have. Housemates should take booing with a pinch of salt, as they always have done.

However, last night was messing with the housemates' minds and emotions beyond a normal eviction - it wasn't a normal eviction at all. And therefore I didn't like the fact that Kat in particular was extremely distressed and had to face boos.