PDA

View Full Version : I'm so happy!

bigbr0ther
03-09-2008, 08:32 AM
Finally the public has seen the light and realizes what's right!

It's a shame it took them so long, however, to see their decisions were wrong...

If I may speak without getting sued, I'm just glad Kathreya got booed! :blush2:

Big_Brutta
03-09-2008, 08:33 AM
Hello Luke.

bigbr0ther
03-09-2008, 08:35 AM
You people have no idea how FRUSTRATING it is to SEE what's going on while everyone else is so blind to it! To see your favorites evicted one by one when they are up against some of the most boring, vicious people in the house. In week 6, I had realized what Kat was up to (you may remember my post on it), and at that time I was sure Kathreya would get 2nd place and cheered like mad... and quite honestly, that hurt. So you can't blame me for being a bit ecstatic that finally things are going my way for once!

Bells
03-09-2008, 08:35 AM
Well, this was certainly one way of BB winning more support from Luke/Bex fans, that's for sure.

Jackie
03-09-2008, 08:39 AM
Yes I'm glad their both out now.
Racheal to win.

dcp42
03-09-2008, 09:21 AM
It couldn't have been better - Kat and Mo gone - yessssss! I have disliked Mo from Day 1 and Kat from probably day 2 or 3 - I had seen through her silly little act by then and could also see the hold she had over some of the other hm's. So yes I am pleased they have both gone. It's a shame that it wasn't a 3 way eviction with either Rex or Darnell going as well - that would have really made my night! Rex's face when Kat's name was called was a picture - he actually went white - :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:. He really thought Kat was going to win - idiot! It didn't seem to take Rachel long to recover either did it? Putting her make up on 'just in case'! So much for best friends!