PDA

View Full Version : Sara Trouble for Sara

bigbr0ther
03-09-2008, 08:44 AM
Okay, as much as I want Sara to get 2nd place, I don't think she'll do very well... the reason? ENVIOUS FEMALE VOTERS!

:mad:

They've evicted sexy Stephanie and justice-seeking Jennifer. They don't even know who they are. They just know that when they see a beautiful female housemate who isn't afraid to flirt a bit and have a little fun, time to get voting to get her out! I hope Sara does well but sadly the EFVs may ruin her chances.

Captain.Remy
03-09-2008, 08:46 AM
Stephanie and Jennifer were evicted because they were both stupid goats with no brain while Sara is enough clever not to show her as a slut.
She is locked for top 3 along with Mikey (:yuk:) and Rachel (:sleep:)

bigbr0ther
03-09-2008, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Captain.Remy
Stephanie and Jennifer were evicted because they were both stupid goats with no brain while Sara is enough clever not to show her as a slut.

Ah, come on! I love her but you have to admit she has been flirting with pretty much all of the guys.

Captain.Remy
03-09-2008, 09:02 AM
Message original : bigbr0ther

Ah, come on! I love her but you have to admit she has been flirting with pretty much all of the guys.

That doesn't mean she is a slut. I never said she didn't flirt, au contraire she brought some great entertainment with it.

ange7
03-09-2008, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by bigbr0ther

..and what's wrong with flirting anyway ... ? it's fun, it's a laugh. it boosts peoples confidence .... :tongue::tongue: and Darnell flirts just as well but none are going on about him ....
oh and by "with everyone"??? who do you mean.... she flirted with Stu and Darnell ... don't tell me she flirted with Greedy Mo mahahahaha ... or Mickey mahahahaha :tongue::tongue:
nor Dale ... nor Rex ....who you mean then?

bigbr0ther
03-09-2008, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by ange7

..and what's wrong with flirting anyway ... ? it's fun, it's a laugh. it boosts peoples confidence .... :tongue::tongue: and Darnell flirts just as well but none are going on about him ....
oh and by "with everyone"??? who do you mean.... she flirted with Stu and Darnell ... don't tell me she flirted with Greedy Mo mahahahaha ... or Mickey mahahahaha :tongue::tongue:
nor Dale ... nor Rex ....who you mean then?

She's flirted with all of them!

Before Nicole entered she was all over Rex.
And her little conversations with Mikey! "What color do you think my eyes are?" "Oh, I want to be next to Mikey!" "Mikey, those ___ look really good on you!"
Dale? "You are like seriously really good looking!" "You are HOT, Dale! Have more confidence in yourself!"

Yep, sounds like flirting to me!

30stone
03-09-2008, 10:57 AM
shes in no way a slut.

and yeh i completely agree you will get women on the opening night ohh shes not that pretty noticing loadsa little things about all 3 of the girls and maysoon.

Has a really pretty slim woman ever won bb?

women get jealous and just brand her as a slut because sara is better looking.
And obviously the guy who dont get any dont like her.

Billy
03-09-2008, 08:23 PM
Yes they EVICTED Jen + Steph, but it's a vote to save.

Fom
03-09-2008, 08:29 PM
Jealous girls have no say really... their worst move is to not vote for her, and everyone else will just vote her.

sexy_leigh
04-09-2008, 08:32 PM
Okay, as much as I want Sara to get 2nd place, I don't think she'll do very well... the reason? ENVIOUS FEMALE VOTERS!

They've evicted sexy Stephanie and justice-seeking Jennifer. They don't even know who they are. They just know that when they see a beautiful female housemate who isn't afraid to flirt a bit and have a little fun, time to get voting to get her out! I hope Sara does well but sadly the EFVs may ruin her chances. oh my god the reason why she won't do well is because she's a FLIRT she's using her flirting to get far in the game and guess what it's flipping working but it won't be working anymore!

bigbr0ther
05-09-2008, 02:54 PM
As predicted, Sara has slipped from SECOND place in the odds to FOURTH!

It's the EFVs I tell you!

supernoodles!
05-09-2008, 02:56 PM

They've evicted sexy Stephanie and justice-seeking Jennifer. They don't even know who they are. They just know that when they see a beautiful female housemate who isn't afraid to flirt a bit and have a little fun, time to get voting to get her out! I hope Sara does well but sadly the EFVs may ruin her chances.

:rolleyes:

bigbr0ther
05-09-2008, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by supernoodles!

My, what a substantial post you've made there. You sure have contributed quite a bit to the discussion! Thanks for spending what must of been several minutes to put together that interesting and well-thought out reply, supernoodles.

Captain.Remy
05-09-2008, 06:16 PM
Message original : bigbr0ther
Originally posted by supernoodles!

My, what a substantial post you've made there. You sure have contributed quite a bit to the discussion! Thanks for spending what must of been several minutes to put together that interesting and well-thought out reply, supernoodles.

She said enough in one smiley than you in a long non sense post. :rolleyes: