PDA

View Full Version : why the anti mikey thing?

lolipop
03-09-2008, 01:27 PM
why shouldnt mikey win hes given us easily some of the best bits of bb rex wouldnt have had a sparring partener without him lets face it mikey is a very clever and wise guy!:hello:

irishgal
................and Vile

jcdub
Because he'd win for all the wrong reasons.

SilverPink
03-09-2008, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by jcdub
Because he'd win for all the wrong reasons.

and that's why you're wrong...all the time..

lolipop
03-09-2008, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by irishgal
................and Vile when has he been vile?

bigbr0ther
03-09-2008, 01:29 PM
I love Mikey! On the forum I think he's most people's second choice. I don't think it's so much an anti-Mikey thing as a pro-Sara thing. Among the voters as a whole I think he's really popular. The bookies are usually right about these things so I'm pretty sure Mikey will win!

NettoSuperstar!
03-09-2008, 01:30 PM
Mikey has made me laugh but he has been annoying aswell! Im not anti Mikey he just wont win

lolipop
03-09-2008, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by bigbr0ther
I love Mikey! On the forum I think he's most people's second choice. I don't think it's so much an anti-Mikey thing as a pro-Sara thing. Among the voters as a whole I think he's really popular. The bookies are usually right about these things so I'm pretty sure Mikey will win! im with you there because i quite like sara too but please not rex darnell worst of all rachel aaaaaaaaagh!

NettoSuperstar!
03-09-2008, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by lolipop
Originally posted by bigbr0ther
I love Mikey! On the forum I think he's most people's second choice. I don't think it's so much an anti-Mikey thing as a pro-Sara thing. Among the voters as a whole I think he's really popular. The bookies are usually right about these things so I'm pretty sure Mikey will win! Im with you there because i quite like sara too but please not rex darnell worst of all rachel aaaaaaaaagh!

I know it would be so dull if Rachel won! If I thought Mikey could beat her believe me I'd vote for him:joker:

Leonine
03-09-2008, 01:34 PM
I love Mikey & want him to win (with Sara extremely close second in my mind) - don't think he will win though. Mainly 'cause of all these stupid voters who confuse 'standing up for what's right' with 'complaining' and call him "vile" and go "eeeeeew that's discusting" a lot!