PDA

View Full Version : Mikey Is Mikey really blind

sk8tersmum
03-09-2008, 03:01 PM
Twice on last night shows Mikey said he seen it with his own eyes:puzzled Then on live feed Rachel was packing Kat's stuff when Mikey said to her that Kat had a pair of shoes in the lounge as he had seen them earlier :puzzled::puzzled:

Leonine
03-09-2008, 03:08 PM
Zzzzzz...this old chestnut again?

Mikey if you watched was wearing a pair of women's shoes whilst dressed as Rachel, leading up to the eviction - could these be the ones you're talking about (ie. he knew where they were 'cause..um.. he'd left 'em there?)

One minute he's getting the sympathy vote for being blind, the next minute he's not blind. Make your minds up people!

jonsep
03-09-2008, 03:10 PM
he hasnt always been blind so he is still using the words he used when he had sight.

sk8tersmum
03-09-2008, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Leonine
Zzzzzz...this old chestnut again?

Mikey if you watched was wearing a pair of women's shoes whilst dressed as Rachel, leading up to the eviction - could these be the ones you're talking about (ie. he knew where they were 'cause..um.. he'd left 'em there?)

One minute he's getting the sympathy vote for being blind, the next minute he's not blind. Make your minds up people!

No I am talking about the ones Kat had on when she went out and they were not on Mikey's feet leading up to the eviction

Leonine
03-09-2008, 03:44 PM
Ok yeh you've rumbled him guv! :shocked:

Shaun
03-09-2008, 03:46 PM
Perhaps when he said he'd "seen them" he'd felt them, or knew they were there anyway. Perhaps you were also missing the fact that during last night's show he was wearing Sara's sleeping mask for most of it.

And "I can see it with my own eyes" is an expression, not a literal statement.

So yes, he is blind. :rolleyes: