PDA

View Full Version : HA! heatworld... dales blog

Indierock&roll
03-09-2008, 04:26 PM
on heatworld it has dales blog thing and some of the things he says in his opinions about the housematesare hilarious!
calls kat a nipple lmao!:laugh:

Big Brother: My Story
My time in the Big Brother House was a time of mixed emotions and intense highs and lows. I went into the house with pre conceptions and thoughts – but all of those fell away as soon as i stepped out of the van. During my time in the house i have developed friendships that i know will stand the test of time, and i have shared a unique experience with a truly uniques set of people.
I have to give special mention to Stu, Luke, Bex and Jen as these people a massive part of my experience and have had some amazing times with them and im sure that i will continue this now im out.
The highlight of the experience apart from some of the people in the house were the tasks! Having to dress up in ridiculous costumes every Tuesday and complete tasks to win food is surreal but absolutely class! My highlight of the tasks has to be both the Karate chop (I was actually ******** myself when i had to chop that wood seriously!) and the OK GO! task with Stu, Sylvia and Rex- loved doin all that on the treadmills it was wicked. O and my secret task was pretty sound aswell- but im a **** liar so i got found out :-( gutted!
It was proper funny in the Diary room with Stu aswell actually when we was talkin about the new housemates! JABO DABO DOO BA DA BWAH!! Haha Class!
Being in Big Brother has definately changed my life- i could NEVER EVER imagined that i would have had the response i have had vform people since i was eveicted. Everyone has been so nice to me and i am truly thankful for that and appreciate it so so much. I feel so lucky and honoured that i was selected to be a part of such a massive and unique thing and so i owe a lot to the producers of the show and channel 4 (in particular Sharon Powers and Phil Edgar- Jones! I absolutely LOVE YOU BOTH!!!). If i got the chance to do it again i would DEFINATELY! Absolutely amazing experience and i am so happy i got the chance to do it! :-)
Meeting Davina has also been a highlight of my experience- she is so lovely and finished off my Big Brother experience perfectly with my interview and best bits. I also want to thank her for making me her 'Sexiest housemate EVER' Shes gunna get a big hug on Friday :-)
Well, i suppose all thats left to do is to give my lowdown on the remaining housemates- who i like/ dislike etc etc....
Mikey: Absolutely hilarious!! I thought he was a bit of a sex pest at first but hes soo funny and just a down to Earth guy who isnt afraid to say what he thinks and that is something that a lot of the housemates now wont do.
Sara: Love Sara aswell! She is just a lovely girl and has been treated terribly by Dranell and Rex lately- i dont know what there problem is. She and Mikey are the only two genuine housemates left for me.
Rex: Even though i get on well with Rex i disagree with how hes treatin other housemates (Sara and Rachel), but i know that hes only doing this because he, and everyone else in the house are convinced that he is LOVED by the Brittish public and he thinks he can get away with it. Not cool.
Darnell: Really dont like Darnell at all. He has said so many nasty and malicious things about me and other housemates now that we have left the house and this confirms my suspicions that he is a massive game player.- He even said to me in the house he tries his best not to argue with housemates because he doesnt want to turn their fans against him. Tit.
Mo: Penis- should have been voted out... no actually.. he should never have been put in- brought nothing to the house, slept, farted etc etc. Greedy Mo.
Rachel: Stuck by Kat all the way through the show- doenst have an opinion on anything really, just sits on the fence. Dull tbh.
Kat: Happy Happy House SHUT UP U NIPPLE!!!!! I absolutely LOATHE the singing and she doesnt give a **** about cookies either! Only on a live show she gets the cookies out- shes a walking gimmick! Clever, calculating woman who has corrupted the house into getting rid of certain housemates.
I am sorry if i have upset anyone with these comments but these are MY opinions of the housemates- I lived with them for 9 weeks and so this is what i have gathered from living with them for 9 weeks.
Who i wnat to win: MIKEY OR SARA!!!!!!!!
SEE YOU ON FRIDAY

SammyAyee
03-09-2008, 04:27 PM
Yeah i read that on his Myspace

Shut up you nipple :laugh2:

Sam!
03-09-2008, 04:29 PM
Makes him sound like a right idiot in that blog.

Tom8592
03-09-2008, 04:30 PM
He's a cock

Indierock&roll
03-09-2008, 04:30 PM
lmao hes hilarious

Locke.
03-09-2008, 04:31 PM
Wow, he is an idiot. Acting like that to Kat when he was up her arse for 80% of his time in the House, what a dick.

MarkWaldorf
03-09-2008, 04:31 PM
What a twat.

Leonine
03-09-2008, 04:37 PM
Never thought I'd ever agree with anything Dale said but....I agree with his hm opinions word for word.

Z
03-09-2008, 04:39 PM
I love how he can't spell, but his opinions of the housemates were fun to read :hugesmile:

Riz
03-09-2008, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Scampi

It's because he is!!

Barbie
03-09-2008, 06:03 PM
i totally agree with him...

bee-ash
03-09-2008, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Scampi

as he always is...those opinions are so different from what he had when he was inside the house..and saying these are what hes gathred from living with them...XD

hes one of those what youd call a crowd follower

Big_Brutta
03-09-2008, 06:09 PM
Stupid TWA*T

bee-ash
03-09-2008, 06:11 PM
not to mention hes frankestien head! XD
hes dull too....tryina be like a big man...hes not even near it.....

AngRemembered
03-09-2008, 06:12 PM
well at least the "nipple" has a proper relaitionship to go back to and a happy wholesome one too.

Dale the man who siad, "I cant wait to get out and do the interviews its your one chance in that week where the WORLD listens to you"

I wonder, just how many people actually read this in Gambia, Switzerland, or even 22 thicktwatnobody Street, the house next door to Dale and his mom he still lives with:laugh2:

what an ar*se, and I bet the only fanny he has still yet nailed is the one that tart jen wiped all over his trouser leg on his eviction night.

bee-ash
03-09-2008, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Angiebabe
well at least the "nipple" has a proper relaitionship to go back to and a happy wholesome one too.

Dale the man who siad, "I cant wait to get out and do the interviews its your one chance in that week where the WORLD listens to you"

I wonder, just how many people actually read this in Gambia, Switzerland, ot even 22 thicktwatnobody Street, the house next door to Dale and his mom he still lives with:laugh2:

what an ar*se, and I bet the only fanny he has still yet nailed is the one that tart jen wiped all over his trouser leg on his eviction night.
hes just a ku-ku

bigbr0ther
03-09-2008, 06:22 PM
I read the first couple of paragraphs and had to stop because it was simply unreadable. Did he not even check it for errors before posting?

hannah.
03-09-2008, 06:31 PM

Oh how I love you Angie

30stone
03-09-2008, 06:36 PM
I like his opinions on people hes pretty much right. He was a good housemate. and a good judge of character.

obviously he doesnt care about spelling. how many people do when writing a blog and typing fast?

bee-ash
03-09-2008, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by 30stone
I like his opinions on people hes pretty much right. He was a good housemate. and a good judge of character.

obviously he doesnt care about spelling. how many people do when writing a blog and typing fast?

dont think they are judging him by by writing...just the kind of person he is. DULL

i mean..hes got all those opinion bout them..well, maybe he should look at himself....

supernoodles!
03-09-2008, 06:39 PM
what a toss pot 'yehh like it was proper funny like yeh class'
'me and stu was in the diary room'
looser.

30stone
03-09-2008, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by bee-ash

dont think they are judging him by by writing...just the kind of person he is. DULL

i mean..hes got all those opinion bout them..well, maybe he should look at himself....

some people are.

and to be honest he done a lot more than the vast majority of housemates so he wasnt dull. at all.

bee-ash
03-09-2008, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by bee-ash

some people are.

and to be honest he done a lot more than the vast majority of housemates so he wasnt dull. at all.
MHUAAAAAAAAAAA

oh geez.

bee-ash
03-09-2008, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by supernoodles!
what a toss pot 'yehh like it was proper funny like yeh class'
'me and stu was in the diary room'
looser.

and thats.......true :D

Sam!
03-09-2008, 06:44 PM

I wonder, just how many people actually read this in Gambia, Switzerland, or even 22 thicktwatnobody Street, the house next door to Dale and his mom he still lives with:laugh2:

Go Angie!