PDA

View Full Version : Rachel Say No to Rachel

NettoSuperstar!
03-09-2008, 04:58 PM
the most boring HM ever!

If u dont want her to win vote for Sara.

Sara is the only one that can beat her!

Lets have a deserved winner with a personality please

Cody™
03-09-2008, 05:00 PM
If Rachel wins BB then she will beat Cameron as the most boring BB winner ever.

xERFx
03-09-2008, 05:00 PM
agreed vote Sara 09016 16 16 20:thumbs2:

Indierock&roll
03-09-2008, 05:01 PM
VOTE SARA MIKEY OR REX!
just dont vote rachel why why why would anyone want her to win shes super super boring

Big_Brutta
03-09-2008, 05:02 PM
She's the most "boring HM ever". Is that the only reason why she shouldn't win?

Cody™
03-09-2008, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Big_Brutta

Yes and thats a good enough reason.

Karenness!
03-09-2008, 05:03 PM
I agreeee!
Plzzzz dont let Rachel win!!!!!!!!!!!!

xDramatick
03-09-2008, 05:05 PM
Rachel's hardly the most boring housemate ever.
Cameron? Sunita BB3? Maysoon?

She's shown a fun side to her and she does have a personality; just overshadowed by bigger characters.
You're obviously watching a different show.

Big_Brutta
03-09-2008, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Cody™

Yes and thats a good enough reason. Believe me, Sara has many reasons to as why she shouldn't win and I think you know them too.

jcdub
03-09-2008, 05:12 PM
Rachel over Sara any day of the week. If the two I want to win don't then at least someone who's been there from the start and is a genuinely nice person should win.

whity
03-09-2008, 05:17 PM
Rachel has been herself since day 1, she has taken some real nasty behaviour from a lot of housemates. Sara is delightful but she has shown a really sad side of her by "playing" Darnell, not nice. I am sure she likes him but she knows how he feels, he's a sad man. LEAVE RACHEL alone, she's a lovely person and I am sure we all would welcome a friend like her.

xkatex
03-09-2008, 05:19 PM
I don't know why people don't like Rachel, ok she can be a little annoying but she's got a good nature she's not a nasty person.

Vote Darnell :thumbs:

DeonLime
03-09-2008, 05:21 PM
What´s so funny with Sara? Her saying aaawesooome, greeeat, faaantastic about everything?

I don´t watch BB to laugh because if I want a good laugh I prefer some some Seinfeld or something else. But if comedy was a big part for me watching BB there´s a lot of housemates before Sara I´d choose.

_Tom_
03-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Sara to win, or Mikey! :thumbs:
Rachel, no no nooo! :sleep:

Indierock&roll
03-09-2008, 05:24 PM
why vote for someone who has made no entertainment at all!?
its ridiculous vote someone whos been funny and entertaining
EG. mikey, sara or rex!!

_Tom_
03-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Indierock&roll
EG. mikey, sara or rex!!
Yes! :thumbs:

rayheartbliss
03-09-2008, 05:26 PM
shes going to win.. :)

_Tom_
03-09-2008, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss
No, no, noooo! :nono:

Big_Brutta
03-09-2008, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Indierock&roll
EG. mikey, sara or rex!! What's so entertaining about Sara? Her voice? Her flirting? Her constantly letting Darnell molest her? :yuk:

BBkid
03-09-2008, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by ERF-Saratowinbb9
agreed vote Sara 09016 16 16 20:thumbs2:
Wooooooo, vote SARA.:hello:

rayheartbliss
03-09-2008, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by _Tom_

well, will just have to wait and see...but i do think she is going to win...

NettoSuperstar!
03-09-2008, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by _Tom_

well, will just have to wait and see...but i do think she is going to win...

Then the nation will YAWN:sleep:

bee-ash
03-09-2008, 06:04 PM
yes rachel.

NettoSuperstar!
03-09-2008, 06:05 PM
Its not Big Saint, Its not Big bore, Its not Big Nun, Its Big Brother! And Rachel is no nicer than Sara she just hides her flaws better!

Jackie
03-09-2008, 06:06 PM
Yes to Racheal

AirWalk
03-09-2008, 06:25 PM

Fail.

Being boring isnt enough to stop someone from winning.We want someone who deserves it(well both of them do,but i think rachel deserves it more).

And we choose who we want.Dont order us around like were your children. :rolleyes:

NettoSuperstar!
03-09-2008, 07:15 PM
noones ordering anyone some people dont want her to win some do

gavinh2008
03-09-2008, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by bbE
noones ordering anyone some people dont want her to win some do

Exactly, and this must be the fifteenth thread saying Rachel shouldn't win, if people feel that strongly about it, then reply to the countless other threads instead of making yet another one

NettoSuperstar!
03-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Now whos telling who what to do? :spin2:

Sam1994
03-09-2008, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by bbE
Now whos telling who what to do? :spin2:

You are. :spin2:

brandstifter
03-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Say NO to BBE, lol!

:cheer:

NettoSuperstar!
04-09-2008, 09:25 AM
Ah here it is! Im not telling any rachel fans to say no to her as I know that would be a waste of time! All im saying is those people who dont want Rachel to win to join and VOTE SARA! And theres plenty dont want her to win:hello:

ange7
04-09-2008, 09:34 AM
lol ... you had an opportunity to tell us why she isn't boring ... instead you type "ok she's boring but why can't boring hms win?" hehe
The answer btw is .. you can vote for whoever you want ... no matter how boring they are:tongue:

ange7
04-09-2008, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by AirWalk

Fail.

Being boring isnt enough to stop someone from winning.We want someone who deserves it(well both of them do,but i think rachel deserves it more).

And we choose who we want.Dont order us around like were your children. :rolleyes:
lol "order us around"
... so funny because THAT sounds like the words of a child. Vote for who you like lol! ... meanwhile people will argue for and against ... that's what a forum is FOR! hehe. Why come online at all if you don't want to hear some opinions that don't match your own. Want to vote Rache go for it ...
GO Sara!! woooo hoooo :tongue::tongue:

NettoSuperstar!
04-09-2008, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by ange7
Originally posted by AirWalk

Fail.

lol "order us around"
... so funny because THAT sounds like the words of a child. Vote for who you like lol! ... meanwhile people will argue for and against ... that's what a forum is FOR! hehe. Why come online at all if you don't want to hear some opinions that don't match your own. Want to vote Rache go for it ...
GO Sara!! woooo hoooo :tongue::tongue:

Yeh and then they tell me to reply to another thread and not make my own!! Whos doing the ordering around?:spin2: Funny

dcp42
04-09-2008, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by bbE
the most boring HM ever!

I have never watched BB before but I must agree with you that Rachel is one of the most pathetic creatures in the house - or maybe even in Wales! No-one is that nice all the time - impossible! I have noticed that on occasion when she can't keep up the act she disappears into the garden to 'exercise'! And I know she has liked Mikey from day 1 but why the hell did he suddenly become her best friend last week? Perhaps she knows he has a big chance of winning? I was also getting annoyed with her when she kept 'crying' when Kat and Mo went. There was not one tear! I was watching a recording of the highlights and actually paused it - no tears at all - not even a drop! FAKE! And when the other hm's had to be Rachel what did they all do? NOTHING - sat on the sofa's wrapped in a blanket and twiddled their hair. The reason they could find nothing to do is because Rachel doesnt do anything! Even she looked uncomfortable when she realised how pathetic she has been!

NettoSuperstar!
04-09-2008, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by dcp42
Originally posted by bbE
the most boring HM ever!

I have never watched BB before but I must agree with you that Rachel is one of the most pathetic creatures in the house - or maybe even in Wales! No-one is that nice all the time - impossible! I have noticed that on occasion when she can't keep up the act she disappears into the garden to 'exercise'! And I know she has liked Mikey from day 1 but why the hell did he suddenly become her best friend last week? Perhaps she knows he has a big chance of winning? I was also getting annoyed with her when she kept 'crying' when Kat and Mo went. There was not one tear! I was watching a recording of the highlights and actually paused it - no tears at all - not even a drop! FAKE! And when the other hm's had to be Rachel what did they all do? NOTHING - sat on the sofa's wrapped in a blanket and twiddled their hair. The reason they could find nothing to do is because Rachel doesnt do anything! Even she looked uncomfortable when she realised how pathetic she has been!

I know the Rachel task was a farce! And the crying way over the top! She cant win its mental

ange7
04-09-2008, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by bbE
the most boring HM ever!

yeah and the Mickey dressed as Rachel throws the chickpeas around ...and Rachel says .."yeah let's all pick them up...it's what Rachel would do" ....hehe ..gripping TV viewing as they all picked up chickpeas hehe
:tongue::tongue::tongue:

dcp42
04-09-2008, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by bbE
the most boring HM ever!

yeah and the Mickey dressed as Rachel throws the chickpeas around ...and Rachel says .."yeah let's all pick them up...it's what Rachel would do" ....hehe ..gripping TV viewing as they all picked up chickpeas hehe
:tongue::tongue::tongue:

LOL - Rachels face told its own story!!!

stonedape
04-09-2008, 10:43 AM
Rachel winning would be a horrible ending to what was a very solid season. I think it needs a solid winner...you know, one that did more than one notable thing each week.

Nice girl, but this isn't a charity event, it's reality tv...do something. Seriously.

dcp42
04-09-2008, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by stonedape
Rachel winning would be a horrible ending to what was a very solid season. I think it needs a solid winner...you know, one that did more than one notable thing each week.

Nice girl, but this isn't a charity event, it's reality tv...do something. Seriously.

Agree :thumbs::cheer2::cheer:

NettoSuperstar!
04-09-2008, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by stonedape

I am doing something Im voting Sara the most likely to beat her. Join us

karezza
04-09-2008, 10:58 AM
Rachel is an artificially nice person - but she is a terrible housemate.

She is the worst ever housemate.:sleep:

ange7
04-09-2008, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by karezza

imagine being locked in a room with her ... hehe
when she says "Mickey wikey!!" it really does my head in.

NettoSuperstar!
04-09-2008, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by karezza

imagine being locked in a room with her ... hehe
when she says "Mickey wikey!!" it really does my head in.

Saras right you couldnt have a converstaion with her beyond small talk and politeness