PDA

View Full Version : Michelle and Stuart at it again.... yawn

Red Moon
21-07-2004, 11:39 PM
I'm off to play with my xbox.... I rather see some life in the house than some covers moving up and down for a few hours and the odd moan.

Mike
21-07-2004, 11:58 PM
Im getting totally bored with them two now, Michelle lovers see sense and next time shes up just vote her out.

Red Moon
21-07-2004, 11:59 PM
Be good to see one of them go.... just to break them up.

Kore
22-07-2004, 02:49 AM
i agree with you mike, Rm:thumbs:

LEE
22-07-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Mike
I'm getting totally bored with them two now
I've been bored with them for weeks. God I wish she was up for eviction this week.

Mark
22-07-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by LEE
I've been bored with them for weeks. God I wish she was up for eviction this week.

Me too, but there are people out there who want her to final three - please no!
I also wish she would leave Stuart alone, I don't think we are seeing the real Stuart at all, as now he can't even cook bread with Shell without Michelle throwing a wobbly.

Hopefully the housemates will see this soon, and nominate her (or she loses in this supposed up and coming Pub Quiz) :hugesmile:

- Mark

BigSister
22-07-2004, 12:43 PM
I agree with Lee and Mark ive been bored with Michelle for weeks

Romantic Old Bird
22-07-2004, 01:00 PM
Was there another night of fumbly-wumblies?

Oh dear, not sure which is worst, Michelle's gloating afterwards, (as if she had really acheived something through weeks of dedication and won a Duke of Edinburgh Gold Award or something) or Stuart continuing his helpless ingenue act. There is something goofy-like about him. Pleasant but clueless.

Michelle took a millisecond to tell her girlie pals about the conquest, and then gave a pathetically nudge-nudge ornithological clue about the gruesome details.

Mike
22-07-2004, 02:09 PM
I hate the way Michelle says its all a secret but she blatently wants the other housemates to keep asking her questions just so she can be centre of attention.

Amy
22-07-2004, 03:33 PM
Here's an article on this............

Housemates' heavy breathing session

Michelle and Stuart have left Big Brother bosses guessing about whether they have had sex again.

The pair disappeared into the honeymoon suite, which was decked out for "married" couple Victor and Shell, in the early hours of this morning.

An hour of heavy breathing and groaning ensued inside the love shack, decked out with heart-shaped cushions and chocolates.

Once again, Michelle arranged the sheets and pillows to keep out the prying cameras - and this time her lover Stuart helped out with the task.

For full article Ananova (http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_1030753.html?menu=)

Amy
23-07-2004, 08:34 AM
Here's another article on Michelle and Stu.....

IT'S ALL HOTTING UP AS ANOTHER BONK ROCKS THE HOUSE Second night of passion for Michelle and Stuart

MOANS and groans were heard in the Big Brother house again as Michelle and Stuart enjoyed another night of passion.

The couple crawled under cover in the 'honeymoon suite' and appeared to have another sex session.

The suite had been made for the bride and groom in this week's wedding task.

But after a furious argument, Shell and Victor were in no mood for romance.

So Geordie Michelle and her 'Chicken Stu' took full advantage.

For full article Daily Record (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=14453329%26method=full%26siteid=89488% 26headline=big%2dbrother%2d%2dhoney%2dmoan%2dsuite-name_page.html)

Amy
23-07-2004, 08:36 AM
And The Sun........

SEX-CRAZED Michelle and Stu have had their SECOND bonk — in Big Bruv’s honeymoon suite.

The room was meant to be for Victor and Shell who ‘married’ on Wednesday.

But wannabe bride Michelle had her eyes on it from the start and got lucky after the not-so-happy couple had a blazing row.

The Geordie, who romped with Stu under a table on Tuesday, was helped by her “chicken” to make a love tent out of a sheet to ensure some privacy.

She also placed heart-shaped pillows, candles and chocolates around the room.

Grumpy groom Victor, who had a champagne-fuelled bust-up with Shell at their reception, asked Stu: “You going to the love shack?” Stu said yes — and left the other lads screaming in delight.

Vic laughed: “Go on, son. We’re rooting for you.”

Jay sniggered: “Need condoms?”

Stu said “Yeah” then went to bed down with Michelle.

Viewers were treated to heavy breathing before the couple emerged over an hour later.

Stuart told her he “enjoyed making bases”, before going back to spend the night together.

They were woken yesterday by Big Brother blasting out Joe Dolce’s 80’s hit Shaddap You Face.

The pair sang along then got down to MORE snogging.

Shell was not so happy as she walked into the lounge crying at 5am after her bust-up with Victor at the wedding party when he accused her of being a fraud.

She sobbed to show chiefs: “Please leave me alone five minutes so I can have a good cry.”

When another camera zoomed in on her, she pleaded: “Stop following me, please.”

Victor was fuming over what he sees as Shell’s softly-softly game plan.

Shell told Big Brother the housemates failed the wedding task when she refused to do the first dance after their row — and ran to the bedroom in tears.

And she admitted she’d like to go home but added: “I know it’s better to stay and take the crap.”

After calming down, she apologised to Victor for calling him a “*******”. He replied: “It’s my fault.”

Shell’s fears later came true when the housemates heard they HAD failed the wedding task — and that they would have to survive on basic rations for a week.

As well as the first dance flop,they were failed for Victor fluffing his vows, Michelle performing Pie Jesu out of tune and the couple failing to stay in their outfits.

There were sniggers all round when Big Brother told housemates they failed on the dancing.

Article The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004240000-2004340723,00.html)

There is also a very similar article in The Daily Mirror (http://www.mirror.co.uk/bigbrother/tm_objectid=14453509%26method=full%26siteid=50143% 26headline=bb%2dwatch%2d%2di%2dfeel%2dlike%2dchick en%2dtonight-name_page.html)

golden~rose
23-07-2004, 05:55 PM
they are dead boring and im wondering when they are going to leave??

Hooly One
23-07-2004, 06:01 PM
Hopefully that will be next week Isha:thumbs:

golden~rose
23-07-2004, 06:03 PM
hopefully!!

Amy
23-07-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Hooly One
Hopefully that will be next week Isha:thumbs:

Well now we have the chance to vote them out :thumbs:

BusyBee
24-07-2004, 10:26 AM
Fingers crossed - in a way I hope its Stuart then Michelle can spend the week getting more and jealous at what he may be getting up to. :devil::devil:

Red Moon
24-07-2004, 10:31 AM
But can you imagine Michelle on BBLB... with shell and stu together in the house making bread together :laugh:

RED

Lukasc
24-07-2004, 11:43 AM
I agree everyone was hoping for an exciting relationship, instead all they got was an Obsessive Michelle idolizing her chicken Stu :sleep:
She Needs to go... soon.

Mike
24-07-2004, 08:59 PM
Im hoping she goes this week but then again theres to many people who want Jason out.

Red Moon
24-07-2004, 10:22 PM
Unfortantly Mike I think Jason needs voting out for the his own state of mind... and that means we will have to put up with the pair of them until the end.

She Devil
24-07-2004, 10:59 PM
Well i'd rather put up with Michelle and Stuart snogging each other than Jasons moody face.

BusyBee
25-07-2004, 12:06 PM
The idea of Michelle jealously watching Stuart enjoying himself in the last week without her, would be enough reason for anyone to vote her out. She would probably turn up on the last night with a knife and be ready to kill Shell and/or Nadia for even speaking to her chicken.

Red Moon
25-07-2004, 12:57 PM
Well she will be out if Jason decides to leave... I can see the public keeping her in.... and I agree with BusyBee watching her watching Stuart will be great fun.

Can you remember her in the bedsit....LOL