PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Davina's sunday show?

CarpeDiemBaby
03-09-2008, 05:51 PM
Do you remember when Davina would host the BB show with guest psychologists on and it would usually last for about an hour and they would analyse the housemate's personalities and actions?

Why don't they do it anymore?
I used to really enjoy watching it.

Can't remember what it was called though.

Matt
03-09-2008, 05:52 PM
It was called "Big Brother: On The Couch", and it wasn't brought back for BB9, presumably because it didn't get great ratings.

BBkid
Big Brother on the Couch was axed coz it didn't get enough viewers. I loved it tho.:cloud:

BapStar
On the couch and it was axed. Sorry :colour:

bee-ash
03-09-2008, 05:53 PM
didnt they say they wont be making any profit from this series....so probably thats why

CarpeDiemBaby
03-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Damn. I thought it was a great show and always really interesting, and Davina always made me laugh as usual. Such a shame. :sad:

Matt
03-09-2008, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by bee-ash
didnt they say they wont be making any profit from this series....so probably thats why

They haven't made any profit from phone voting since Celebrity Big Brother 5. On The Couch ran during last year's series, and so presumably profit isn't to blame for its' axing.

BBkid
03-09-2008, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by CarpeDiemBaby
Damn. I thought it was a great show and always really interesting, and Davina always made me laugh as usual. Such a shame. :sad:
Yeah, I agree. The more Davina the better lol.:laugh:

bee-ash
03-09-2008, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Matt

They haven't made any profit from phone voting since Celebrity Big Brother 5. On The Couch ran during last year's series, and so presumably profit isn't to blame for its' axing.
oh so it was axed then..i thought they wernt just doing it this year...

Matt
03-09-2008, 05:57 PM

oh so it was axed then..i thought they wernt just doing it this year...

Well, nothing official was ever mentioned about it, but I'm presuming that as it hasn't been brought back this year, producers have canned it.

001steven
03-09-2008, 06:57 PM
yeah it didnt catch on with the public BUt i think its good C4 experiment with new types of formats of BB