PDA

View Full Version : Time to Settle it?

gavinh2008
03-09-2008, 06:45 PM
Okay, so many many people say lots of stuff about Rachel being boring and not being entertaining, well can I ask one question?

What has any of them done thats entertaining? I keep asking on other threads and no one replies. What makes you think Sara is the most entertaining one? Or Rex? What exactly are they doing that is making you more intrested in them?

I love Sara, but seriously, all of this Rachel doing nothing nonsense is doing my head in. Shes "boring" and does nothing. What are the others doing please?

30stone
03-09-2008, 06:48 PM
I like rachel hope she comes second as shes just so genuinly nice.

But yeh sara and rex stir stuff up. They make you want to know what will happen next and cause a lot of controversy in the house, rachel does every now and again most when she was head of house.

My opinion anyway.

Daffodil
03-09-2008, 06:54 PM
A lot of people cannot handle positive character traits, probably because they lack them themselves. Bully's lackeys copy what the bullies (Rex) say. Rachel is a normal nice girl. Simple as that. Doesn't make her boring. But 'boring' is an easy word for unimaginative people to use, or people who love to be bully's lackeys.

BBkid
03-09-2008, 06:56 PM
You can't win if you are just a friendly person, you've got to have a character and be someone. Rachel will fade even more now that Kat is gone. She just seems to sit there with Mikey and some grapes and do nothing. They all get into arguments and have differing opinions on certain things. Except rachel. Rex, Darnell, Mikey and Sara get into regular arguments and that makes for good viewing. They have all done something outrageous. Except rachel. They are all regularly included a lot in the h/lights shows. Except Rachel. She is just SO BORING.:mad:

gavinh2008
03-09-2008, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by BBkid
You can't win if you are just a friendly person, you've got to have a character and be someone. Rachel will fade even more now that Kat is gone. She just seems to sit there with Mikey and some grapes and do nothing. They all get into arguments and have differing opinions on certain things. Except rachel. Rex, Darnell, Mikey and Sara get into regular arguments and that makes for good viewing. They have all done something outrageous. Except rachel. They are all regularly included a lot in the h/lights shows. Except Rachel. She is just SO BORING.:mad:

Last night Rachel had an argument with Rex in the highlights, Rachel has had many arguments and confrontations with people, she was also shown a lot last night too in the highlights

Jackie
03-09-2008, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Daffodil
A lot of people cannot handle positive character traits, probably because they lack them themselves. Bully's lackeys copy what the bullies (Rex) say. Rachel is a normal nice girl. Simple as that. Doesn't make her boring. But 'boring' is an easy word for unimaginative people to use, or people who love to be bully's lackeys.

I agree:thumbs:

NettoSuperstar!
03-09-2008, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by gavinh2008
Okay, so many many people say lots of stuff about Rachel being boring and not being entertaining, well can I ask one question?

What has any of them done thats entertaining? I keep asking on other threads and no one replies. What makes you think Sara is the most entertaining one? Or Rex? What exactly are they doing that is making you more intrested in them?

I love Sara, but seriously, all of this Rachel doing nothing nonsense is doing my head in. Shes "boring" and does nothing. What are the others doing please?

Its a matter of personality over blandness overall, theres no one thing

Jackie
03-09-2008, 07:06 PM
Why does the winner have to be entertaining?I beleive the winner should be geniune and I beleive Racheal is.

AngRemembered
03-09-2008, 07:13 PM
My fave Rachel moment of BB9 came some weeks ago.
Rex had gathered everyone round to ask all who do you want to win, duly they all answered.

Then the question came who would you most not want to win.
Not surprisingly rex asked Rachel first and without hesitation she said Luke.
Luke almost fell of his chair, as he was a few peoples fave, and in front of everyone even the "fence sitter" who "has no ppinion" popped his bubble big time.

Of course Luke then gave his answer as Rachel:sleep:, and scampered off to tell his friend what an attention seeker Rachel was( giving Luke again another chunk of HL show material to play with).
This is classic Rachel, she sits on the fence but gives a controversial oppinion, she has no oppinion and is always sweet, yet jumps in here to give her harsh (by speed of it) oppinion.
Rachel the attention seeking, fence sitting non oppinionated , sweet girl who does NOTHING, does she set a BB record for the HM with the most contradictions of her charector by other HM's I wonder?:laugh:

carlcon
03-09-2008, 07:17 PM
Those who have challenged Rach have all fallen. Mikey is her only threat for the win. She'll come 2nd, but end up getting the most of it in the outside world.

Rach is not boring at all. If anything, she's overly joyous and cheerful.

Let the bandwagoners roll on. They fail every time. This will be no exception.

gavinh2008
03-09-2008, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Angiebabe
My fave Rachel moment of BB9 came some weeks ago.
Rex had gathered everyone round to ask all who do you want to win, duly they all answered.

Then the question came who would you most not want to win.
Not surprisingly rex asked Rachel first and without hesitation she said Luke.
Luke almost fell of his chair, as he was a few peoples fave, and in front of everyone even the "fence sitter" who "has no ppinion" popped his bubble big time.

Of course Luke then gave his answer as Rachel:sleep:, and scampered off to tell his friend what an attention seeker Rachel was( giving Luke again another chunk of HL show material to play with).
This is classic Rachel, she sits on the fence but gives a controversial oppinion, she has no oppinion and is always sweet, yet jumps in here to give her harsh (by speed of it) oppinion.
Rachel the attention seeking, fence sitting non oppinionated , sweet girl who does NOTHING, does she set a BB record for the HM with the most contradictions of her charector by other HM's I wonder?:laugh:

I almost forgot about that, she sure did put Luke in his place. Then again, everyone who has had a problem with her have always lost in either argument or a mature conversation. Rachel always confronts instead of backstabs, which is what I think is better than being like Luke- two faced.

BBkid
03-09-2008, 07:28 PM

Last night Rachel had an argument with Rex in the highlights, Rachel has had many arguments and confrontations with people, she was also shown a lot last night too in the highlights
She just says "that's ok rex" and he has another go at her and she walks off, oh that's really great entertainment.:rolleyes:

NettoSuperstar!
03-09-2008, 07:30 PM
Sara is also genuine and will be the only one to beat her

gavinh2008
03-09-2008, 07:31 PM

She just says "that's ok rex" and he has another go at her and she walks off, oh that's really great entertainment.:rolleyes:

No she didnt, if you watch it, she clearly gives an argument back, she doesnt back down at all, she gives full frank reasons on why she nominated him and nicole, she gave as good as she got

gavinh2008
03-09-2008, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by bbE
Sara is also genuine and will be the only one to beat her

I would love either Sara or Rachel to win because they both are genuine, and thats good enough to win a reality tv series

DeonLime
03-09-2008, 08:13 PM
Rachel is one of the most talked about housemates this year. Maybe even the most talked about. Sheīs no funny Kramer or anything like that but nobody left in the house is. All housemates I think deserve to be in the final because they all add something. You canīt have 5 blind guys and you canīt have 5 Racel, Rex or anyone else either.

Rachel is very intresting because of the people sheīs in there with just like the rest of them. If you have housemates like Rex and Darnell itīs good to have someone like Rachel. They are so different and thatīs what makes the show intresting. A lot more intresting to have another week of pillow fights and throwing water staring Luke and Rebbeca. I have no desire to watch BB to se hours of pillow fight and even thou comedy can be good itīs not the main reason I watch it either.

Iīm kinda happy both Kat and Mo was the two evicted becuse they didnīt add much any longer in my opinion. Iīm very happy Lisa was evicted because she didnīt add anything at all. Not as a charachter on her own and I donīt think she complimented any other housemates as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think all the remaining hm add to the show:

Rex: The arrogant guy who wants to control the house. Very selfish.

Darnell: The freak of the show who had no control over himself and canīt handle power at all. Very selfish.

Sara; The toyboy who wanīt to be one of the boy. Nice girl but very naive.

Rachel: The opposite of Rex and Darnell that slowly drifted more and more away from Rex she used to be good friend with.

Michael: The dark horse who Mario complete isolated and put in hell . Had worked himself into the group since Mario left and made some new friends. Mentally very strong. Possible the strongest in the group.

Whatīs more intresting is up for everyone to decide. Personally I prefer Rachel since I think she told a better slowly build story with Rex in particular but with other housemates as well talking behind her back. I love her personality and charm as well.

My least favorite is Darnell. He screams and use horrible words a lot but thatīs not good teve to me. Itīs like watching the junkies down the streets screaming at each other.

AngRemembered
03-09-2008, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by DeonLime
Rachel is one of the most talked about housemates this year. Maybe even the most talked about. Sheīs no funny Kramer or anything like that but nobody left in the house is. All housemates I think deserve to be in the final because they all add something. You canīt have 5 blind guys and you canīt have 5 Racel, Rex or anyone else either.

Rachel is very intresting because of the people sheīs in there with just like the rest of them. If you have housemates like Rex and Darnell itīs good to have someone like Rachel. They are so different and thatīs what makes the show intresting. A lot more intresting to have another week of pillow fights and throwing water staring Luke and Rebbeca. I have no desire to watch BB to se hours of pillow fight and even thou comedy can be good itīs not the main reason I watch it either.

Iīm kinda happy both Kat and Mo was the two evicted becuse they didnīt add much any longer in my opinion. Iīm very happy Lisa was evicted because she didnīt add anything at all. Not as a charachter on her own and I donīt think she complimented any other housemates as well.

I think all the remaining hs add to the show:

Rex: The arrogant guy who want to control the house.

Darnell: The freak of the show who had no control over himself and canīt hande power at all. Very selfish.

Sara; The toyboy who wanīt to be one of the boy. Nice girl but very naive.

Rachel: The opposite of Rex and Darnell that slowly drifted more and more away from Rex she used to be good friend with.

Michael: The dark horse who Mario complete isolated and put in hell . Had worked himself into the group since Mario left and made some new friends. Mentally very strong. Possible the strongest in the group.

Whatīs more intresting is up for everyone to decide. Personally I prefer Rachel since I think she told a better slowly build story with Rex in particular but with other housemates as well talking behind her back. I love her personality and charm as well.

My least favorite is Darnell. He screams and use horrible words a lot but thatīs not good teve to me. Itīs like watching the junkies down the streets screaming at each other.

ditto:thumbs::kiss:

Indierock&roll
03-09-2008, 08:16 PM
sara has been entertaining way more so than rachel:sleep:

jcdub
03-09-2008, 08:16 PM
Darnell, Rex and Sara have been involved in "stories" if you will that have provided drama throughout the show. Mikey is unintentionally funny/disgusting. Rachel has simply followed Kat around like a lap dog and tried to please everyone.

MrGaryy
03-09-2008, 08:18 PM
Rex - Cutting remarks, Nicole saga, never ending arguments
Sara - Flirting with Stu, Bullied by Darnell, making a comeback
Mikey - Rants in the DR, quirky sense of humor, **** stirring
Darnell - Bad case of paranoia, bullying Sara, desperate for love
Rachel - http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/4575/tumbleweedzh9.gif

I really like Rachel, she's genuine and nice but she is very boring.

gavinh2008
03-09-2008, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Gazbo

You've put Sara as bullied by Darnell, so you found that entertaining, in that case, I guess:

Rachel- Bullied by Rex on more than one occasion, stands up for herself, confronts and never backstabs, positive attitude and always gives her all in tasks and other stuff...

gavinh2008
03-09-2008, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Indierock&roll
sara has been entertaining way more so than rachel:sleep:

You obviously dont grasp the point of this thread, I need reasons as to why Sara is more entertaining, please refer to the first post

gavinh2008
03-09-2008, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by jcdub
Darnell, Rex and Sara have been involved in "stories" if you will that have provided drama throughout the show. Mikey is unintentionally funny/disgusting. Rachel has simply followed Kat around like a lap dog and tried to please everyone.

Now Kat is gone, how is Rachel gonna be her lap dog now?

MrGaryy
03-09-2008, 08:25 PM

You've put Sara as bullied by Darnell, so you found that entertaining, in that case, I guess:

Rachel- Bullied by Rex on more than one occasion, stands up for herself, confronts and never backstabs, positive attitude and always gives her all in tasks and other stuff...

I knew as I was typing it, you would ignore the rest of the post and latch onto that.

The reason I put that down is because Sara has entertained me besides from that where as the only time Rachel has really ever done anything of interest is when Rex attacks her.

Last time I checked "never backstabs, positive attitude and always gives her all in tasks and other stuff... doesn't constitute for entertainment.

MrGaryy
03-09-2008, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by jcdub

Now Kat is gone, how is Rachel going to be her lap dog now?

God yeah, it's gonna be hard making through those two days without her. Two whole days!:rolleyes:

gavinh2008
03-09-2008, 08:27 PM

I knew as I was typing it, you would ignore the rest of the post and latch onto that.

The reason I put that down is because Sara has entertained me besides from that where as the only time Rachel has really ever done anything of interest is when Rex attacks her.

Last time I checked "never backstabs, positive attitude and always gives her all in tasks and other stuff... doesn't constitute for entertainment.

And "flirting" is entertainment? I can barely remember her flirting with Stu. And what supposed comeback? You're telling me things which need more back to it, I dont know how she made this comeback.

MrGaryy
03-09-2008, 08:31 PM

And "flirting" is entertainment? I can barely remember her flirting with Stu. And what supposed comeback? You're telling me things which need more back to it, I dont know how she made this comeback.

Yes I do. Her flirting with practically every man, unknowingly breaking down Darnell was very entertainment.

I'm done with this argument. Come back to me when you've learned to accept that for most people "being nice" and having a positive attitude sucks on the entertainment front.

gavinh2008
03-09-2008, 08:33 PM

I'm done with this argument. Come back to me when you've learned to accept that for most people "being nice" and having a positive attitude sucks on the entertainment front.

You're posts in this thread are absolutely pathetic. Obviously you ignored my first post and didnt read it properly. I don't find flirting from weeks ago entertaining at all and not a worthy reason for Sara to win. I do want Sara to win, but not because of flirting.
I never said that being nice was entertaining at all, I simply asked what made other housemates more entertaining.

MrGaryy
03-09-2008, 08:34 PM

You're posts in this thread are absolutely pathetic. Obviously you ignored my first post and didnt read it properly. I don't find flirting from weeks ago entertaining at all and not a worthy reason for Sara to win. I do want Sara to win, but not because of flirting.

Thats fine but I DID! Deal with that instead of defending Rachel to the point of nausea.

gavinh2008
03-09-2008, 08:36 PM

Thats fine but I DID! Deal with that instead of defending Rachel to the point of nausea.

Deal with what? What did you do?
I'm not specifically defending Rachel when the whole point of this thread was to find out how the other housemates are entertaining instead of people just labelling Rachel as never entertaining when no one can think of any reasons for anyone else being entertaining.

MrGaryy
03-09-2008, 08:38 PM

Deal with what? What did you do?
I'm not specifically defending Rachel when the whole point of this thread was to find out how the other housemates are entertaining instead of people just labelling Rachel as never entertaining when no one can think of any reasons for anyone else being entertaining.

I did find Sara's flirting entertaining.

I just gave reasons why all the others entertained me. Entertainment is a matter of opinion. If Rachel entertained you, fine, no one is denying you of that. But for me and a lot of other people - she sucked!

gavinh2008
03-09-2008, 08:41 PM

I did find Sara's flirting entertaining.

I just gave reasons why all the others entertained me. Entertainment is a matter of opinion. If Rachel entertained you, fine, no one is denying you of that. But for me and a lot of other people - she sucked!

That's great, thats all I wanted out of this thread instead of the digs at Rachel for being boring without proper reasons