PDA

View Full Version : Myspace Poll - (Very different.)

Locke.
03-09-2008, 07:17 PM
The official myspace UK page has been posting a bulletin asking people who they want to win BB since Sunday, Mo and Kat are still included so I'll include them (otherwise the % wouldn't add up) and this poll will probably have about 50,000 votes!!

1. Sara - 27%
2. Rex - 21%
3. Darnell - 14%
4. Michael - 12%
5. Rachel - 11%
6. Kathreya - 9%
7. Mohamed - 3%

(Clearly not 100% trustworthy as Kat and Mo's percentages are way off)

NettoSuperstar!
03-09-2008, 07:18 PM
that looks sensible to me

Spike
03-09-2008, 07:20 PM
Rex is gaining alot of support
I think Michael is more popular than that though

Daniel__
03-09-2008, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by bbE
that looks sensible to me

I agree

carlcon
03-09-2008, 07:21 PM
OKay so now we know what the myspace kids think.

Let's see a poll that includes people older than 16 perhaps?

gavinh2008
Worst poll out there I think

Princess
Like that poll!

Wicked_Amie
03-09-2008, 07:23 PM
Well, my guess is, MySpace is populated by mainly teenagers, and the majority of Sara and Rex's fans are teenagers. When I saw this, I didn't really take much notice to be honest because it probably doesn't reflect the rest of the populations views.

(Sorry I'm not trying to say all Sara's fans are teenagers or all teenagers like Sara or only teenagers have MySpace... I dislike Sara and I'm a teenager so my theory doesn't fit in with me...)

Tom
03-09-2008, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by carlcon
OKay so now we know what the myspace kids think.

Let's see a poll that includes people older than 16 perhaps?

You do realise the main bulk of the voters are in that age group?

Ross
03-09-2008, 07:24 PM
Seeing as half of them are probably 13. They're mammy's wont allow them to vote, so that poll is wrong imo.

NettoSuperstar!
03-09-2008, 07:25 PM
My space gotta be predominantly 17-24 just a guess but I'd guess they will be the voters aswell! Im 35 and love sara btw

carlcon
03-09-2008, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Ross
Seeing as half of them are probably 13. They're mammy's wont allow them to vote, so that poll is wrong imo.

Excellent point.

Spike
03-09-2008, 07:27 PM
I wouldn't trust that poll because its mostly teenagers who have voted and of course they are going to like Sara and Rex more than Michael
If I am going to trust a poll it will be something like the AOL poll or msn poll where there is more different voters.

carlcon
03-09-2008, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Wicked_Amie
Well, my guess is, MySpace is populated by mainly teenagers, and the majority of Sara and Rex's fans are teenagers. When I saw this, I didn't really take much notice to be honest because it probably doesn't reflect the rest of the populations views.

(Sorry I'm not trying to say all Sara's fans are teenagers or all teenagers like Sara or only teenagers have MySpace... I dislike Sara and I'm a teenager so my theory doesn't fit in with me...)

Don't apologise, it might be a generalisation, but it's a fair one.

Nobody with an ounce of maturity would like how Rex bullies people, and very view would fail to see past the way Sara has passed from guy to guy. It might sound harsh, but that's how it is.

BBkid
03-09-2008, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by gavinh2008
Worst poll out there I think
I think you mean, best poll out there.

dupin
03-09-2008, 07:30 PM
Most people on Myspace are around 20, it's like the Big Brother target audience...

NettoSuperstar!
03-09-2008, 07:37 PM

Nobody with an ounce of maturity would like how Rex bullies people, and very view would fail to see past the way Sara has passed from guy to guy. It might sound harsh, but that's how it is.

I beg to differ and Im no teenager! alas

carlcon
03-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by bbE

There are always exceptions. We're speaking generally.

NettoSuperstar!
03-09-2008, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by bbE

There are always exceptions. We're speaking generally.

I tell you what, if it does by some miracle end up being Mikey and Rachel then I will be voting for Mikey but untill that time I will be voting Sara. All the evidence overall points to Sara being more likely to win and I like her best.

NettoSuperstar!
03-09-2008, 07:43 PM
Polls
Forums
People i know
bookies make mistakes-evidently as has been shown
Before you ask

VOTE SARA

Indierock&roll
03-09-2008, 08:02 PM
wheres this myspace poll??

Locke.
03-09-2008, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Indierock&roll
wheres this myspace poll??

Can't link to it because it appears on my homepage, but if you have "Myspace UK" as a friend check their bulletins and you'll see it.