PDA

View Full Version : Break the Chain!!! and let a woman win BB9!!!

001steven
03-09-2008, 08:28 PM
People with only days to go the winner of BB9 will be revealed and i WANT A WOMAN to win BB9 tooooooooooooo many men have won BB and its about time that chain was broken there have only been 1 well 2 woman if you count nadia lol to win BB and i either want rachel or my fave SARA to win can you imagine the publicity they wil get aswell and it would make a great end to a great series so people VOTE FOR RAchel OR sara!!:dance::colour::colour::colour:

gavinh2008
03-09-2008, 08:29 PM
I'm voting for Rachel but I would like a woman to win too whether it is Sara or Rachel

xDramatick
03-09-2008, 08:30 PM
I agree.
They'd both be deserving winners.

Poppy-a
Yay I don't mind if rachel wins

Fom
Yeh in my opinion Sara or Rachel need to be in the final.
I would be on the edge of my seat if that happened!

001steven
03-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Come on people vote for the girls

SexualHeroics
03-09-2008, 08:32 PM
Rachel to win, fom the girls.

Jackie
03-09-2008, 08:36 PM
Racheal to win

Conor
03-09-2008, 08:37 PM
Just because a woman wins doesn't make a great end to a series, and just because a woman has barely won the show before doesn't make them a rightful winner. I want to see a deserving winner not because they're a boy or girl but because they were entertaining. I don't mind if a boy or girl wins as long as they have winning qualities, but I don't see the point in one winning just for the sake of evening out the gender thing? If that makes sense.

Loukas
03-09-2008, 08:37 PM
It is between Rachel and Sara.. The only man that might get in the way of that is Rex.

BBkid
03-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Sara to win.

brandstifter
03-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by 001steven
People with only days to go the winner of BB9 will be revealed and i WANT A WOMAN to win BB9 tooooooooooooo many men have won BB and its about time that chain was broken there have only been 1 well 2 woman if you count nadia lol to win BB and i either want rachel or my fave SARA to win can you imagine the publicity they wil get aswell and it would make a great end to a great series so people VOTE FOR RAchel OR sara!!:dance::colour::colour::colour:

What about Shilpa?

Dal1966
03-09-2008, 08:40 PM
Rachel To Win.

xDramatick
03-09-2008, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by brandstifter

What about Shilpa?

Shilpa was in CBB; that's not usually counted.
Personally, I think Kate's the only female to win on her own merit.
Nadia - Transexual.
Chantelle - Non-Celeb.
Shilpa - Race Row.

MisterModest
03-09-2008, 08:43 PM
A very sexist post.

Miss-Best
03-09-2008, 08:44 PM
Hmmm yeh rach sara or sexy rexy to win!

Daniel__
03-09-2008, 08:50 PM
Sara to win

001steven
03-09-2008, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by MisterModest
A very sexist post.

how the hell is this a sexiest post?? seriously i just said that a woman should win BB9 and breka the chain of men always winning.. how is that sexiest? just look at the comments already on here most want a woman to win Rachel or Sara... I mean darnell is a mental wreck and blew his chances,,, Mickey dont mind him winnig but he dont deserve it Rex.... is OK but has bullied ALOT of HM

razorbladeromance
03-09-2008, 09:01 PM
I vote based on entertainment value, not silly, trivial things like sex. And seeing as I have found certain male characters more entertaining this year, I will be voting for them.

Barbie
03-09-2008, 09:04 PM
Sara to win!!!

Benjamin
03-09-2008, 09:31 PM
Sara to win.

dylissimo
03-09-2008, 10:03 PM
Yes!! A girl must win this year!

MisterModest
03-09-2008, 10:07 PM
A very sexist post.

how the hell is this a sexiest post?? seriously i just said that a woman should win BB9 and breka the chain of men always winning.. how is that sexiest? just look at the comments already on here most want a woman to win Rachel or Sara... I mean darnell is a mental wreck and blew his chances,,, Mickey dont mind him winnig but he dont deserve it Rex.... is OK but has bullied ALOT of HM
Who cares if men have mostly won? Saying you want a women to win JUST to break the "chain" is sexist, as it's based on sex. Simple really.

SexualHeroics
03-09-2008, 10:08 PM
There is no chain anyway. Kate won BB3 so a female has won it once before.

Magic
03-09-2008, 10:12 PM
Rachel or Sara for the win - please!

CbgAndy
03-09-2008, 10:17 PM
as a guy , i don't find it sexist.

i agree that it's about time we had a female winner

001steven
03-09-2008, 11:39 PM
exactly the people saying this is a sexiset post is clearly a rex or darnell fan:bored::shrug:

Stevos
03-09-2008, 11:52 PM
I think who ever wins, it should be based on their personality and contribution not their sex. I'm not in favour of all this positive discrimination nonsence, its part of the reason for the ludicrous degree of political correctness that we have to bare.

It is predominantly females who vote so in the end they will decide. We did have a female winner in a previous show in the form of Kate Lawler and nadia (if you count her). Brian Dowling was pretty close to being female.

Seriously, I could cope with Rachel winning. She is genuine, sweet and caring.

001steven
04-09-2008, 12:03 AM
thats why its mainly females that are the first to go because the majority of voters are girls and the main reason is jealousy

melanie
04-09-2008, 12:11 AM
thats why its mainly females that are the first to go because the majority of voters are girls and the main reason is jealousy

:laugh:

I'm rooting for Rachel but people shouldn't be voting for a woman just to "break the chain" and I doubt people will.

NettoSuperstar!
04-09-2008, 09:32 AM
SARA:dance:

chas
04-09-2008, 09:59 AM
rachel to win defo:colour::colour::colour::colour::colour::colou r::colour:

ange7
04-09-2008, 10:03 AM
A very sexist post.
calling for sexual equity is NOT sexist ... do some reading lol
GO SARA!!!

stonedape
04-09-2008, 10:51 AM
I actually thought a girl would win this year...initially I thought Kat, then Lisa...now it seems like Rachel has the best odds, but I'd rather it be Sara.

Bah. The BB Gods smite the female. Fortune shines on the odd. Pete, Brian...write Mikey the check now.

p.s. it's sexist to want a female to win without considering their character and thinking only of their vagina.

bananarama
04-09-2008, 11:55 AM
You can ask for a girl win but you won't get........Rex is the blue eyed boy of BB and the silly women/girls who are turned on by a bad boy......Rex will win by a land slide......

jcdub
04-09-2008, 12:04 PM
I'd say there'll be a lot who like him but won't actually vote, hrmm.

Tom
04-09-2008, 12:08 PM
Even Kate was a bit of a tomboy, we've never had a girly girl win BBUK, although Chantelle and Shilpa both did win CBB but Chantelle wouldn't have won if she wasn't a non-celebrity and Shilpa wouldn't have won if the race row didn't start.

bananarama
04-09-2008, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by jcdub
I'd say there'll be a lot who like him but won't actually vote, hrmm.

Wishfull thinking. Welcome to the real world where people do put money where their mouth is.......Rex will run away with it.......Thanks to a degenerate society that hero worships bullies........

MisterModest
04-09-2008, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by ange7
A very sexist post.
calling for sexual equity is NOT sexist ... do some reading lol
GO SARA!!!
Voting for who you want to win because of how much they entertain you, REGARDLESS of gender is "sexual equity". It is you, that should "do some reading", not I.

bexx
05-09-2008, 09:40 AM
i really want racheal to win, but not because she is female but because i deslike the other hm lol.

rhombus92
05-09-2008, 10:09 AM
sara or rex to win. doesnt matter which to be honest

001steven
05-09-2008, 11:39 AM
yeah if rex wins it will be the silly girls that fancie him SARA OR RACHEL MUST WIN TONIGHT

Cody™
05-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Id love a female to win this year but not if its Rachel LOL

lolester
05-09-2008, 11:46 AM
my fav is racheal and sara

so go R and S :hello::hello: