PDA

View Full Version : It makes me cringe...

GreedyMo
03-09-2008, 08:30 PM
Thinking about earlier this year in big brother with Bex and Luke and Sylvia and DENNIS ergh. The only one who i liked was mario... but now... it great now, the eviction was brilliant only thing i would of changed was sara to go instead of Mo but apart from that it was brilliant

rhombus92
03-09-2008, 08:45 PM
u must be kidding. mo is boring. sara dennis rebecca and luke all did something, and alll provided entertainment. mario was a useless waste of space

bigbr0ther
03-09-2008, 08:47 PM
Wait, are you saying you liked Mario, or you liked that he was evicted?

Big_Brutta
03-09-2008, 08:49 PM
Please, Bex and Luke. eughh:yuk:

Indierock&roll
03-09-2008, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Big_Brutta

luke and bex have been the best this series :thumbs:

Barbie
03-09-2008, 09:06 PM
luke and bex was yuck and sweet at the same time

i found the luxury bedroom group far more interesting than those b-blockers

DeonLime
03-09-2008, 09:11 PM
DonŽt know if I really like her but I wouldnŽt mind see Jen lasting longer than she did. She had a big and good olace among the housemate and lot more to tell I bealive. If youŽre able to emotionally involved so many over a little painting you have qualities.

IŽd Replace Jen with Rebecca to go up against Rex since Rebecca add nothing to the show except made Luke from a pretty intresting housemates to the second most boring with all his kindergarden love beahavor.

IŽd like to see Stephanie a bit longer as well. Feel a bit sorry for her because she wasnŽt given much time. First trying to be Marios girlfriend and later on the fake wedding. And when all of that was all over times where almost up. She stood up to Alex early on and maybe more was about to come. And since IŽve never cared about Lisa at all IŽs change Stephanie and Lisa as well.

Other eviction I donŽt really mind. Maybe Dale early on since he wasnŽt more than the quiet boy who liked Jen. But he got better.

Sam1994
03-09-2008, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Indierock&roll
Originally posted by Big_Brutta

luke and bex have been the best this series :thumbs:

Apart from the other 19?

Adamw92
03-09-2008, 09:17 PM
Rebecca was pure entertainment!