PDA

View Full Version : Ask yourself these questions!

moogy
03-09-2008, 10:12 PM
To pick who I would like to win BB from the remaining HMs I ask myself the following question,::Who would I like to live,work or spend time with outside of the house.

Darnell; Depressing and brings all around down with him,thinks the world owes him something and its all about me me me. So for me NO.
--------------------------------
Sara: Doesnt seem to know what/who she wants,flirty and flighty but worst of all is the high pitched voice with a bell on every tooth that is like finger nails down a black board,so again its got to be a NO.
-----------------------------------
Rex: A verbal bully,very self opinionated, no personality,never listens to anyone other than himself , a show off and when the "princess" is around a very boring person.So again a NO
------------------------------------
Mikey: Very quick with the witty one liners and put downs,doesnt raise his voice too much during an arguement,will try anything and give 100%, not an inch of self pity just gets on with his lot.Dodgy hygeine and dubious dress habits,But he could be a MAYBE.
-------------------------------------
Rachel: Rather pretty,helpful,quietly spoken,speaks well of her family,can hold her own in an argument,another one that gives 100% to everything she tries,thinks of others before herself and is happy within herself rather than being smug.So a definate YES.
-----------------------------------------
Even if she doesnt win BB her family and friends can be proud of the way she has behaved over the last 12 weeks and she can walk out with her head held high.

gavinh2008
03-09-2008, 10:13 PM
I've asked myself them questions and hand on heart I would say Rachel, not because she's my fav but because of those points

marydoll
03-09-2008, 10:14 PM
valid points