PDA

View Full Version : What do you want in BB10

Basil131
06-09-2008, 12:18 AM
So...? what do you want from BB10 :elephant:

KKBL
06-09-2008, 12:21 AM
ALL the HM's should be entertaining.no bore's like Rachel.

LemonJam
06-09-2008, 12:22 AM
All entertaining housemates, huge, clashing personalities and brilliant tasks please.

Binstig
06-09-2008, 12:34 AM
Another nice genuine winner :)

Although slightly more outspoken. More of a varied age group. Not just the odd elder person, give them some people their age!

Shaun
06-09-2008, 12:35 AM
Oooh! A BB10 forum! Yay!

rayheartbliss
06-09-2008, 12:36 AM
urgh...entertaining, entertaining.... -.-

i want an old person win XD thatd be sooo wierd.. hmmmm

SiaSiaSia
06-09-2008, 12:36 AM
Loads of interesting people.
Not neccesarily wild, but funny/interesting/etc.
Oh and a bitchy house is ALWAYS more fun

rayheartbliss
06-09-2008, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by SiaSiaSia

Oh and a bitchy house is ALWAYS more fun

nah!
i mean they are bound to not to get along...but its time to see some fun...not ontoher bunch of snakes -.- theres no need for that.....crazyness would be something diffrent XD

dunkrz
06-09-2008, 01:57 AM
a bitchy lesbian couple, a scottish ******, an emo and a rich old bloke who thinks hes from mars

MrGaryy
06-09-2008, 02:06 AM
Sharon Powers.

Princess
06-09-2008, 02:09 AM
Intersting,entertaining but nice people. No people like Alex. Loads of fun,I'd love a couple who people actually believed were real,that'd be a nice change.

MrGaryy
06-09-2008, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Princess
Intersting,entertaining but nice people. No people like Alex. Loads of fun,I'd love a couple who people actually believed were real,that'd be a nice change.

Alas I think those days are long gone!:bawling:

ThisIsMarie
06-09-2008, 02:26 AM
Wow! When did this section apear?

ren1
06-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Basil131
So...? what do you want from BB10 :elephant:

I want my partner in BB10. I have heard the auditions are are in Jan. Does anyone know exactly when for London audition?:thumbs2:

Nicola
06-09-2008, 12:58 PM
Genuine, entertaining housemates, some interesting tasks and twists and not too many bitches. I'd also like a gay or lesbian couple to go in as well.

Tom4784
06-09-2008, 01:00 PM
Me!

I want a mixed house, some bitchy people and some nice people and I just want it to be funny. BB is always at it's best when it's funny!

rayheartbliss
06-09-2008, 11:23 PM
a fun house....they should make it...

i think itd me nice to see an all normal girl/boy next door HMs...

Locke.
07-09-2008, 01:43 AM
Likeable people. I didn't realize until I was writing out my order of favourite and least favourite Housemates this week how many housemates I disliked this year! I only liked about 8 of them and couldn't stand the rest.

But we always need somebody that we all hate, so we could do with a character like Sylvia, and if they're going for someone with a disability again they should get someone who can still participate to the same degree as the regular housemate can; because it was really unfair to Mikey when the Housemates had to write the personality traits out and Mikey had to go into the Diary Room and say his out loud. And we're always going to have an attractive girl, a good looking guy.

Xander
07-09-2008, 01:46 AM
Personally this should be there last series, I think a All-Stars series if it were there last one.

Amy
07-09-2008, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by dunkrz
a bitchy lesbian couple, a scottish ******, an emo and a rich old bloke who thinks hes from mars

:shocked: You live in my town too then. :laugh: Joke.

MrGaryy
07-09-2008, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by David_Purdy
Likeable people. I didn't realize until I was writing out my order of favourite and least favourite Housemates this week how many housemates I disliked this year! I only liked about 8 of them and couldn't stand the rest.

But we always need somebody that we all hate, so we could do with a character like Sylvia, and if they're going for someone with a disability again they should get someone who can still participate to the same degree as the regular housemate can; because it was really unfair to Mikey when the Housemates had to write the personality traits out and Mikey had to go into the Diary Room and say his out loud. And we're always going to have an attractive girl, a good looking guy.

Oh yes having to talk rather than write is so unfair.:rolleyes:

Locke.
07-09-2008, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Gazbo
Originally posted by David_Purdy

Oh yes having to talk rather than write is so unfair.:rolleyes:

I mean the way he must feel, he must feel left out because he has a disability, I know I would.

Spike
07-09-2008, 10:14 AM
all entertaining housemates, no clear winner, secret missions, great tasks and a brilliant twist.

ross-oaft
07-09-2008, 11:03 PM
i can't quite put my finger on how to go about it, but a way to evict all the boring housemates quickly, like we vote to save instead of evict, or we nominate, they evict. confusing i know lol. sorry.

argumentative housemates, but not too argumentative, like alex, i immediatly knew that was a disaster waiting to happen when i saw her VT (charley wannabe?)

a change to the usual twists, evictions etc. housemates and viewers are starting to know what to expect, making it boring.

bring back secret house's, i missed it this year. but not too late in the game, like on launch maybe.

stop week 1 evictions, but possibly a different idea, like fake evictions etc.

big twist on launch night, something that effects the whole series in an entertaining way.

i'll think of more :laugh2:

AirWalk
07-09-2008, 11:16 PM
Entertaining Nice people.Not bloody bitches.So no one will complain "oh,being nice isnt enough to win this show".

:laugh:

Dal1966
07-09-2008, 11:20 PM
Nobody that's like Luke, Becks and Dale & CO

No fame attention seeking, bitching wanabies.

Someone like a Rachel or a Mikey, genuine people.

Revol
07-09-2008, 11:49 PM
- A decent winner, someone who has entertained and isn't the "safe" option like Rachel, Brian, Pete or Anthony.
- Revert back to a mid-May launch. The late starts for BB8 and BB9 pissed me off.
- More secret rooms but used differently.
- A good mix of housemates who are all interesting while still retaining their normality for the most part. BB9 was a brilliant set.

ross-oaft
15-09-2008, 08:29 PM
i thought it would be a good idea if all evicted housemates were put back in for the last week/ few days or even for the finale.

Loukas
15-09-2008, 09:10 PM
Well here i go...

First of all i want a clean bright house, but mellow.. Some SHOCKING rooms but some mellow rooms.Kinda Like the BB6 house, very open and calm. 4 Double beds a triple bed and 4 singles. Davina to brighten up abit, like what she wears, shes a beautiful woman she can wear more than just black!
For the housemates i would like:

- A Semi chav (Female)
- A straight acting Gay guy.
- A Hyper Bisexual woman.
- A secret 2 faced bitch.
- A mid aged woman that thinks shes a teenage girl.
- A Politician.
- A Crazy ******.
- A semi professional footballer who is HAWTTT!
- An ex contestant from "Britain's top model"
- A camp gay Brazilian man.
- A posh middle aged woman. who hasn't seen her twin sons for 6 years, they have moved away and lost contact.
- A Ex stripper who wants to change her life.

7 Females. 5 Males.

In the garden housemates will find a completely glass wall looking into The Mirrored House. The mirrored house will have 2 beds. A basic bathroom and kitchen. A basic living room with 2 armchairs and a plasma. The house will follow the main house colour scheme. The Housemates will NOT have a garden. They have the garden in shifts. When the Housemates are in he mirrored house, the other housemates get to use the garden and vise versa. The housemates will discover the glass wall which looks into the looks into the living area and kitchen as soon as they enter the house but will not be allowed access in there.

Week 2 will see 2 new TWIN housemates join the Big Brother house. The Posh middle aged woman's sons. HOWEVER. They are living BEHIND THE GLASS WALL. Behind the glass wall, that is connected to the garden. They will spend a week in the mirrored house. The only contact the mother gets with her son is threw the wall. At the end of week 2 they will be aloud out for 2 hours before the house desides which 1 TWIN STAYS in the house!!!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: LOVE IT!!! :love:

Nicky.
15-09-2008, 09:20 PM
oo I likes that Loukas! You really put some thought into it!

Yea, they need some housemates with a story, and so they can get something out of BB other than the usual 5 mins of fame x

and for the glass wall idea...
WOW! What a way to get some viewings up! That'd be great !

xx