PDA

View Full Version : What would make you believe a couple is real?

MrGaryy
06-09-2008, 02:16 AM
SOOOO many people go on about hoe every couple in the house is only in it for OK! magazine.

So what exactly would make you believe?

MrGaryy
06-09-2008, 02:18 AM
I persoanlly believe it's to do with age. The younger housemates are all automatically believed to be fame hungry there fore if they were in a relationship (Which is most likely because of their age) they say they are in it for fame. If two older people were to strike up a relationship in the house no one would accuse it of being for the cameras.

Benjamin
06-09-2008, 02:21 AM
A couple that decides to remain close friends in the house, and nothing more and agree to try a relationship when they leave the house.

I could actually see Darnell and Sara becoming a real couple, but I don't think it will happen.

Princess
06-09-2008, 02:25 AM
Well I believe quite easily. But some couples I just don't get that spark between them-I never liked Chanelle and Ziggy as a couple or Dale and Jen. I think you can just see if a couple genuinely like one another and people should damn well believe it.

I know the majority of people on here don't think Bex and Luke are real but they just seem to have a spark and there are some clips off live feed where they look at each other and you just know that they do really like each other. You CANNOT fake the way you look at someone,its pretty much impossible.

And so what if a couple does a few magazine shoots? Like anyone is going to turn down some money to do a few shoots for the Daily Star. Every single housemate gets some sort of magazine deal so I don't see why people presume a couple is fake if they do them!

I'm fed up with people being so cynical ALL the time,not everyone is so shallow to get into a relationship just for a bit of money. Seriuosly people should just believe!

Oh and on Luke and Bex again,they said they've spend 3 days apart in 6 weeks,they've been spotted in Blackpool going on rides,in restaurants together,in Topshop. Bex has pics on her MySpace of her and Luke's family together,of Luke and her mum together,of them at each others houses. Absolutely none of that is for any money at all,if thats not enough convincing I don't know what is!

[/hopeless romantic rant]

bringbackscience
06-09-2008, 03:41 AM
Bex and Luke are as real as my 2nd Head.

ukturtle is spot on with 'A couple that decides to remain close friends in the house, and nothing more and agree to try a relationship when they leave the house.'

SiaSiaSia
06-09-2008, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Princess
Well I believe quite easily. But some couples I just don't get that spark between them-I never liked Chanelle and Ziggy as a couple or Dale and Jen. I think you can just see if a couple genuinely like one another and people should damn well believe it.

I know the majority of people on here don't think Bex and Luke are real but they just seem to have a spark and there are some clips off live feed where they look at each other and you just know that they do really like each other. You CANNOT fake the way you look at someone,its pretty much impossible.

And so what if a couple does a few magazine shoots? Like anyone is going to turn down some money to do a few shoots for the Daily Star. Every single housemate gets some sort of magazine deal so I don't see why people presume a couple is fake if they do them!

I'm fed up with people being so cynical ALL the time,not everyone is so shallow to get into a relationship just for a bit of money. Seriuosly people should just believe!

Oh and on Luke and Bex again,they said they've spend 3 days apart in 6 weeks,they've been spotted in Blackpool going on rides,in restaurants together,in Topshop. Bex has pics on her MySpace of her and Luke's family together,of Luke and her mum together,of them at each others houses. Absolutely none of that is for any money at all,if thats not enough convincing I don't know what is!

[/hopeless romantic rant]

Awww
Luke + Bex are lovely though

I geniunelly believe their coupling, because they're so different from eachother, struck a friendship, then became best friends against all odds, and then it all came out how he felt
:)

Sam1994
06-09-2008, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by ukturtle
I could actually see Darnell and Sara becoming a real couple, but I don't think it will happen.

I think that has a chance of happening. I'd believe that. But I think Sara knows she could do better.

And I do believe in a couple: Lisa & Mario.

Jackie
06-09-2008, 11:11 AM
No BB couple have ever lasted what does that tell you.

And Mario and Lisa were a couple before entering the house.

Billy
06-09-2008, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by jackie46

Grace and Mikey?
It also tells me their relationship didn't work. Not every relationship lasts forever, so I dont see how BB contestants are expected to.

SiaSiaSia
06-09-2008, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Billy21
Originally posted by jackie46

Grace and Mikey?
It also tells me their relationship didn't work. Not every relationship lasts forever, so I dont see how BB contestants are expected to.

:thumbs:

AngRemembered
06-09-2008, 11:29 AM
grace and Mikey :joker: been together 10 minutes ..it must be love.

Try being married for almost 25 years, thats a real relaitionship we've outlasted every couple inside BB over 9 series all combined... and whilst being MARRIED, not just taking a ride at Blackpool.

Oh, and we have yet to be paid a penny from any ***** mag or toilet papers either, you see thats what a real relaitionship is, one based on love, not numbers on a blank cheque.

bringbackscience
06-09-2008, 12:24 PM
What do you want? A medal? Plenty of people are happily married for years and years.

SiaSiaSia
06-09-2008, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Angiebabe

Try being married for almost 25 years, thats a real relaitionship we've outlasted every couple inside BB over 9 series all combined... and whilst being MARRIED, not just taking a ride at Blackpool.

Oh, and we have yet to be paid a penny from any ***** mag or toilet papers either, you see thats what a real relaitionship is, one based on love, not numbers on a blank cheque.

I'm not saying that it's a patch on 25 years.. but Grace and Mikey have been together for over 2 years, i think that shows they were genuine about their feelings, not another Jen/Dale saga.

Billy
06-09-2008, 06:37 PM

Sorry but who asked about your relationship?
They've been together 2 years and are still happy. Just because someoen hasn't been together 105 years doesn't mean their relationship is fake does it?

:joker::joker::joker:

AngRemembered
06-09-2008, 06:51 PM

They've been together 2 years and are still happy. Just because someoen hasn't been together 105 years doesn't mean their relationship is fake does it?

I'm struggling here Billy show me where i said the things you claim and I'll answer till then why not go harrass someone else for a change I'm getting sick and tired of you constantly nit picking and mis quoting what I in particular type, if you have a problem with me then send me a personal message and stop acting like a child.
I dont hound you like this but ..this is about the 6-7th time you done this to me and I'm just getting sick of it.

In my oppinion I think most BB relaitionships are fake, a point made by many including relaitionship experts and the people involved in them themselves.
So why not spare them the lecture rather than someone who does actually know what a real loving relaitionship ..called marriage is and yes because Ive been in one for so long I damn well do know what a fake one is...

untill you do then dont comment on mine, I wasnt a BB Hm, try remembering that next time you decide singling me out.

Billy
06-09-2008, 06:52 PM

I'm struggling here Billy show me where i said the things you claim and I'll answer till then why not go harrass someone else for a change I'm getting sick and tired of you constantly nit picking and mis quoting what I in particular type, if you have a problem with me then send me a personal message and stop acting like a child.
I dont hound you like this but ..this is about the 6-7th time you done this to me and I'm just getting sick of it.

In my oppinion I think most BB relaitionships are fake, a point made by many including relaitionship experts and the people involved in them themselves.
So why not spare them the lecture rather than someone who does actually know what a real loving relaitionship ..called marriage is and yes because Ive been in one for so long I damn well do know what a fake one is...

untill you do then dont comment on mine, I wasnt a BB Hm, try remembering that next time you decide singling me out.

Ohh poor me poor me.
Im not singling you out. You said something silly and I commented on it. Just because someoen hasnt been ina relationship for 25 years doesn't mean it's not genuine.

AngRemembered
06-09-2008, 07:35 PM

Ohh poor me poor me.
Im not singling you out. You said something silly and I commented on it. Just because someoen hasnt been ina relationship for 25 years doesn't mean it's not genuine.

oh please grow up Billy, and if you believe I'm that silly or offensive that you feel the need to sarcasticly single me out with personal comments on a regular basis (thats what I mean by singling me out) then simply put me on ignore.

I repeat, I was not a BB HM therefore under differing rules to personal stuff, I dont comment on you personally so please try doing the sam with me, if you dont take up my sugestion of the ignore button.

Billy
06-09-2008, 08:37 PM

Ohh poor me poor me.

oh please grow up Billy, and if you believe I'm that silly or offensive that you feel the need to sarcasticly single me out with personal comments on a regular basis (thats what I mean by singling me out) then simply put me on ignore.

I repeat, I was not a BB HM therefore under differing rules to personal stuff, I dont comment on you personally so please try doing the sam with me, if you dont take up my sugestion of the ignore button.

LOL. I commented on a post you made because I disagree with it. That's what a forum is.

bigbr0ther
07-09-2008, 03:35 AM
I don't understand how just because someone starts a relationship specifically for the fame means it's not "genuine." For example, let's suppose there's a housemate named David (name made up). He decides before entering the house that he will have a relationship while he is in it because he knows it will get him more fame and more money. When he goes in, he talks to all of the girls and evaluates them, then decides who he should start his relationship with: a girl named Tiffany (name made up) who decided before SHE entered that she would start a relationship for the fame/money.

They are perfectly compatible and develop real feelings of love and affection for each other over time (as love does take time). While pretending to like each other, the line between pretend and real will naturally get blurred (it usually does) and the relationship will be genuine, even though they got into it specifically for the magazine deals they would get.

Do you see what I'm saying? Even if the relationship is for the cameras, it can still be completely real and last for a long time after leaving the house.

Sam1994
07-09-2008, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by bigbr0ther
I don't understand how just because someone starts a relationship specifically for the fame means it's not "genuine." For example, let's suppose there's a housemate named David (name made up). He decides before entering the house that he will have a relationship while he is in it because he knows it will get him more fame and more money. When he goes in, he talks to all of the girls and evaluates them, then decides who he should start his relationship with: a girl named Tiffany (name made up) who decided before SHE entered that she would start a relationship for the fame/money.

They are perfectly compatible and develop real feelings of love and affection for each other over time (as love does take time). While pretending to like each other, the line between pretend and real will naturally get blurred (it usually does) and the relationship will be genuine, even though they got into it specifically for the magazine deals they would get.

Do you see what I'm saying? Even if the relationship is for the cameras, it can still be completely real and last for a long time after leaving the house.

I'm not going to like David & Tiffany. They are silly.

bigbr0ther
09-09-2008, 09:28 PM
I think you missed the point. :wink:

MrGaryy
09-09-2008, 10:35 PM

Well they've only known each other for 2 years and have been together ever since. How can they fast forward time to make they're relationship longer.:rolleyes:

Chrizzle
09-09-2008, 10:37 PM
If they dont look or act like Bex and Luke- they are probably genuine..

fanboy
28-05-2009, 07:27 PM
if theyre willing to fI_Ick in the house, then it proves theyre real for me.