PDA

View Full Version : The House

BIG-BRO-FAN
06-09-2008, 05:39 PM
What would you like to see different/the same in the house next summer?

LemonJam
06-09-2008, 05:42 PM
I loved the loft in BB6. I liked the glass walls inbetween the bedroom and the main area and how you couldn't really hide.

Rory
06-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Bit too early to get my creative house-making mind flowing. :tongue:

WeaponX
06-09-2008, 08:12 PM
I think they should have a fairly small house (slightly larger than BB8) and it should have an indoor and outdoor pool and a second floor. The colour scheme should be summery colours like orange, yellow and red.

SiaSiaSia
06-09-2008, 08:12 PM
A big pooool
A big jaccuzzi
Only one bedroom
Glass Walls
Secret rooms [in the walls, etc.]
The diary room IN the house [didn't like it this year]

pinkmichk
06-09-2008, 10:35 PM
just one huge open plan room the only exception being the diary room in a glass pod the centre

bronaaaa
06-09-2008, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by pinkmichk
just one huge open plan room the only exception being the diary room in a glass pod the centre

that'd be really cool

i'd like to see a second floor though too

MrGaryy
06-09-2008, 10:42 PM
I would like the inclusion of something similar to the snug or the loft where housemates can bitch. No particular theme to the house.

Killian
06-09-2008, 11:11 PM
A bitching hut, for sure.

rayheartbliss
06-09-2008, 11:19 PM
a big house defenatly...and yerh diary room in the centre is very very cool ^,^

Amy
07-09-2008, 02:00 AM
A washing machine, dishwasher, A pet of some sort.. not fish.. we all know they kill fish or chickens they get ill a lot perhaps a parrot.. how good would that be it would repeat everything they said :shrug: But, to be fair, the house looks very much the same design to me most years just a different way around... yes I know that made no sense.

Xander
07-09-2008, 02:09 AM
If it were a allstars then It would be great if the house consisted of different parts of the previous houses/series.
I would like something different, I would like the whole new layout.

JOSHUAH!
07-09-2008, 02:16 AM
Has to be a completely new house like every other year!

I'd like to see a smaller house I think, jagged walls ala BB5, strong colours etc. I'd like to see the kitchen in a sort of big glass box in the garden, one bedroom entered from the living area, seperate by a big glass wall.

My mind is always buzzing with house idea's - then I create them on The Sims 2 lol ..so sad. :sad:

markofthebeast
07-09-2008, 03:04 AM
a pet? i wouldnt trust them with a furby

Conor
07-09-2008, 10:22 AM
A really modern house with no proper theme but lots of interesting characteristics and unusual shapes/rooms/patterns. Colour and style should be inspired by the BB4/6/8 houses and so should the furniture. The furniture should be really vibrant and interesting. I think the return of alot of glass is needed and also somewhere for the housemates to bitch. Size, about BB6ish.

Spike
07-09-2008, 10:25 AM
I think alot could be done to the house
I would like to see more rooms which are cut off and really not an open plan house so more bitching can take place and it would work even better if housemates could talk about nominations

Glenn.
07-09-2008, 08:51 PM
I cant believe we are discussing next years house. BB9 has only been iff since Friday:cheer2:

Barbie
08-09-2008, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Xander
If it were a allstars then It would be great if the house consisted of different parts of the previous houses/series.
I would like something different, I would like the whole new layout.

i was thinking that.. when it comes to an allstars have like the BB7 diary room the BB9 Garden the BB8 bedroom etc etc

liam_bigbrother
08-09-2008, 09:47 PM
I think the producers need to think very carefully about their next move regarding the house as after 9 designs they have to be careful not to totally copy another series' house.

Personally, i would like to see a very big and complicated house with lots of secrets. I would also like to see a upstairs, although this is unlikely. The house should not have 1 single theme but have many themes for different areas. I also think that the house should have lots of mirrors but a room where everything (floor, walls, ceilings) are all mirrored - that would be cool.

It should be designed around tasks so that it will not limit tasks and possibly create better tasks. Another idea that i think would work is a circular house while the house is around the garden, which is placed right in the middle of the house with doors all the way around and the door could be here by some sort of walkway over the house and then maybe some spiral stairs or a lift.

TheMac
08-09-2008, 10:09 PM
TWO FLOORS! That would be quite cool.

sammyboi
09-09-2008, 06:06 PM
i want a closed living area(seating area), like bb7 and stuff. lots of hidden rooms, that they have to find, but bb give them clues. more glass walls. bitching area, lol, really funky furniture

bigbrotherxxi
09-09-2008, 08:02 PM
they could make a house with bits of the previous houses

bigbr0ther
09-09-2008, 09:38 PM
Gosh this thread is repetitive. I guess people don't read it before posting. Anyway...

Originally posted by pinkmichk

This is a cool idea!

I think there should be a compact house; basically a regular house except scaled down. A claustrophobic stairway entrance (with the steps smaller too so they're a bit tricky to walk down) that leads right into the diary room. From the diary room there is a small sitting room with miniature couches and a glass wall. From there is a combo kitchen/bedroom/living area. Outside there is a small garden that is mostly pool.

Loukas
09-09-2008, 10:04 PM
A smoking den. I will draw up pictures :) :xyxwave:

Axiom
10-09-2008, 06:02 PM
They should have the Diary Room, as somebody said, a pod in the middle of the room, but with extremely thick walls and also, the walls can be a 2 way mirror, which the housemates in the DRoom can look out at their fellow housemates whils making nominations (so making them feel guiltier having to look at them while nominating), but the HMs on the outside not being able to look in.

Revol
10-09-2008, 06:52 PM
The DR in the middle sounds good in theory, but what if a HM chooses to walk or is ejected? And how would staff putting things such as rewards or instructions in the DR work?

Shaun
10-09-2008, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by LemonJam
I loved the loft in BB6. I liked the glass walls inbetween the bedroom and the main area and how you couldn't really hide.

Is there anything I don't agree with you on?

Axiom
10-09-2008, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Revol
The DR in the middle sounds good in theory, but what if a HM chooses to walk or is ejected? And how would staff putting things such as rewards or instructions in the DR work?

Hmm...maybe they should put it in a corner of the room then or something..

_Seth
10-09-2008, 10:44 PM
Two diary rooms.

Don't ask why, I just think it'd be cool. :D

Brekkie
11-09-2008, 09:40 PM
Two floors, even if the upper floor is only big enough for perhaps just a balcony overlooking the lounge.

We've had open plan for seven years now - I'd like to see the living area a bit more split up so housemates can separate and bitch.

And I liked the idea of the noms pod, but it being opened at BB's discretion and having no privacy meant it didn't really work. It really needs to be open all day, certainly from Friday nights through to the nominations, and HMs need to be allowed to sneak off when they please.

Final thing is a gym - most series have one and it certainly would have been appreciated this year.

Craig94
12-09-2008, 05:00 PM
Rebuild the house and have a roof terrace on the the roof.That would look the dogs.

liam_bigbrother
15-10-2008, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by horcrux92
Originally posted by Revol

Hmm...maybe they should put it in a corner of the room then or something..

Or, they could still put it in the middle but have a spiral staircase leading to a corridor below the house. Or upwards.

Glenn.
09-11-2008, 10:06 PM
I think for the Diary Room, they should have maybe two way glass...is it two way glass?, where you can see out but cant see in.

rayheartbliss
09-11-2008, 10:08 PM
a second floor, maybe they can have the beds there,

a living area that actually looks comfortable....

monkeymadness
13-12-2008, 11:10 AM
i think the stairs should lead into the diary room and housemates will enter and leae throught the dairy room

rayheartbliss
13-12-2008, 12:11 PM
a second floor would be nicE!
but they wont do that would they, cuz it'l cost them more :D

Tom
13-12-2008, 12:13 PM
I want them to raise the ceiling and open out the whole house if they're having no secret rooms so its massive like in BB3

rayheartbliss
13-12-2008, 12:14 PM
yerh...the house is becoming smaller every year!

Braden
21-09-2009, 08:00 PM
i'm so glad this year's house at the start was part of a twist !

Patrick
21-09-2009, 10:21 PM
Oh forget it, just use the BB9 house again, it was really good this year.

Yeah BB9 had the best house ever