PDA

View Full Version : there wernt any really worthy winners on bb

poppy
10-09-2008, 05:31 PM
allthough bb was good this year it really lacked a decent winner luke should have walked it but his lack of life experience showed way too much a shame really you need a brian dowling 4 a really good example of a worthy winner funny and entertaining till the end:hello:

ruination
10-09-2008, 06:35 PM
I agree Luke should have walked it ...

He'll be around long after the others have left the media spotlight.

Luke is unique.

Benjamin
10-09-2008, 06:50 PM
if they had showed Sara's better moments where she was funny and nice, she would have won this year hands down. But BB focused too much on her flirting.

ruination
10-09-2008, 06:59 PM
sara was sweet.

VicKyyKciV
10-09-2008, 07:00 PM
I wanted luke to win but i'm happy that rachel won now, she's a worthy winner.

VicKyyKciV
10-09-2008, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by ruination
sara was sweet.

I bet she's more bitchy than she portrayed in the house, cameras can make a person act different than normal life.

LewiisTreleaven
10-09-2008, 07:03 PM
Rachel was a worthy winner.?

Benjamin
10-09-2008, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by VicKyyKciV
sara was sweet.

I bet she's more bitchy than she portrayed in the house, cameras can make a person act different than normal life.

actually since leaving most magazines and interviewers have chnaged their opinion on Sara and regret not supporting her more as they say she is a really nice, bubbly person.

ruination
10-09-2008, 07:09 PM
But Luke was SO funny .. no?

I know he was a weasly bitchy two-faced etc, but he made me laugh my head off more than anyone for years ...

Luke is my bet for the future. He is only young yet.

VicKyyKciV
10-09-2008, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by ukturtle
Originally posted by VicKyyKciV
sara was sweet.

actually since leaving most magazines and interviewers have chnaged their opinion on Sara and regret not supporting her more as they say she is a really nice, bubbly person.

You mean that during the interview she acted all nice. i know girls like that. one of my mates knows this girl who loves to flirt with men, then have sex with them and after that she goes through there pants and steals money from there wallet, basically she's a ****ing actress just wanting an orgasm and a good night out only to steal money from the men she meets. sara could be as bad as that couldn't she? i know in the interviews she'll be dead nice but don't be so sure. she could be a nasty cow.

bananarama
10-09-2008, 07:18 PM
There were not many worthy winners in BB9 but Sara was one of them......