PDA

View Full Version : When did the Michael and Rachel friendship start?

DeonLime
10-09-2008, 09:48 PM
Mickey had his own little group with Lisa and Mario the first couple of weeks until Mario got evicted. Rachel liked both Mario and Lisa at first and was on got terms before all talks of Rachel loves Mario stuff. Canīt remember Rachel and Mickey did much together and unsure at that time and what order things happened. I remember them being friends when Mickey lost his ring and Rachel helped him find it. Anyone remember what week that happened and was it at the early stage of their friendship?

But didnīt Mickey still had some problems with Rachel at that times and weeks to come. If my memory is correct he stood beside Lisa laughing at Kat and Rachel when Lisa sang shut up and danced in front of them. I bealive it was right after week two in heaven and hell where both Lisa, Mickey, Kat and Rachel spent time in hell. Mickey didnīt like all the Happy happy house singing that week in hell.

Locke.
10-09-2008, 09:51 PM
When Mikey hung around with Mario he'd still talk to Rachel quite a lot.

Indierock&roll
10-09-2008, 10:24 PM
yeah i cant really remember them being that close but i think they got closer after luke went .. and especially after lisa went..
but yeah there were still sort of close but not as much as there were in the final week because remember them times when luke and mikey used to b*tch about darnell and that.. haha when they were in hell they did like all week

BexButNotCovBex
10-09-2008, 10:35 PM
It started when Rachel started calling Mikey 'Mikey Wikey'.

T_L_J
10-09-2008, 10:37 PM
They were friends from the start

I think after Mario left they got closer

BexButNotCovBex
10-09-2008, 10:39 PM
I think Rachel liked to help Mikey along, being Rachel.

BBDodge
10-09-2008, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by BexButNotCovBex
I think Rachel liked to help Mikey along, being Rachel.

More importantly, she tried to keep Michael fully involved in the tasks and other house activities, whereas certain others would just exclude Mikey as they thought him a liability.

DeonLime
10-09-2008, 11:45 PM
Thanks for the answer. Think I have rewatch some of the earliset HL Kat and Michael were the best friend she could ever find in the house. She was very close to Dennis but he left and former friends start turning on her and the groups became more clear and hostile. Tons of more backstabing and harder to trust anyone. And Rachel doesenīt really fit in in such a enviroment since she doesenīt like backstabing people.

Michael isnīt perfect but together with Kat, Sara, and maybe Maysoon and Belinda as well - they were the best housemates to have a true friendship with who isnīt build aroung talking trash abouth others before he/she turn against their mates as well.

People like Rebecca and Jen who was friends to her up until they suddenly turn on her after spitgate. I highly doubt Mickey would do something like that.

Anyone know if Rachel and Dennis was friendly at the party btw? Hard to imagine not because as far as I know they always liked each other in the house.

ange7
11-09-2008, 04:36 AM
What I remember was long bitch sessions between Mario, Luke, lisa AND Mickey where Rachel was the topic of hate. Mickey certainly didn't stick up for her despite the help she gave him early on but I don't think he actually stuck the knife in.

DeonLime
11-09-2008, 10:16 AM
Mickey actually told Rachel that he had said some bad things about her behind her back in the past, and that he was wrong and sorry for it.

How close was Mickey and Lisa btw after Mario left?

Nutters22000
11-09-2008, 10:31 AM
I think Rachel and mikey grew closer as the weeks went by:spin2:

Brekkie
11-09-2008, 10:26 PM
I think it started when Rachel realised being friends with the Cookie monster wasn't as fool proof as first thought.

Plan B was the fish, but she killed them - so she went for the safe option of the blind guy.

mizzy25
12-09-2008, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Brekkie
I think it started when Rachel realised being friends with the Cookie monster wasn't as fool proof as first thought.

Plan B was the fish, but she killed them - so she went for the safe option of the blind guy.

i agree lol

XxShortyxX
12-09-2008, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Brekkie

No, she was friends with him, like she was with Kat right from the start, if you think that then that goes for anyone who was friends with Mikey. Rachel really likes Mikey, he had nothing to do with the fact he was a fav, and he didn't win anyway did he.

Markymark
12-09-2008, 11:06 AM
During VT-gate you could tell how uneasy Mikey was when Rex was conducting is hate-campaign against her so they were definitely close by that point. He was happy to call Dale a nob though. At the end of the day, Rachel won because of one person: Rex.

robb
12-09-2008, 03:52 PM
mario used mikey as his voicepiece..............and mikey ain't daft, he knows who tried to snuggle up (fake sara), and who his REAL mate was/IS ......