PDA

View Full Version : what makes a bad series!

markofthebeast
11-09-2008, 12:02 AM
i dont like BB when theres only a few characters that stick out, BB7 and BB8 were the worst for this, but BB7 was best, they were all good!

ThisIsMarie
11-09-2008, 12:30 AM
When there aren't any people you can just really like.

Having big, strange, unusual characters is great but not if there aren't other people too. The strange ones are fun to watch and likeable but just not fully/really/ proper likeable. You need someone who you can really root for.

People that are just cool, interesting people without having some crazy, fecked up part to them.

Obviously no dull and unworthy people either. *cough* Rachel *cough*

Another thing that ruins it is when they used previous (/really similar to previous) BB ideas or steal ideas from other BB's. It's just dull, pathetic and embarrassing.

podge2007
11-09-2008, 12:34 AM
Many things can make BB bad:

1 Boring Housemates - BB4
2 Stupid twists - BB8 100k twist, Half-way house
3 Public evicting interesting hms too early - BB4 Anouska, Federico, Jon
4 Lack of hms that the public can relate to
5 Poor tasks and house layout - BB8

Shaun
11-09-2008, 12:37 AM
Agreed with podge2007, really.

Tom8592
11-09-2008, 12:41 AM
I think you have to have a good mix of panto villians and likeable characters , BB9 was perfect for that.

markofthebeast
11-09-2008, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by Tom8592
I think you have to have a good mix of panto villians and likeable characters , BB9 was perfect for that.

panto villans? common assult and death threats make more than panto villans

bexx
11-09-2008, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by Tom8592

i think they needed another likable person but i think it was the best mix so far, the only prob is when they have a good sereies they try and over do it on to many big/unusual charachters next time, i hope they get it right or near thogh.

xXxCharlottexXx
11-09-2008, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by podge2007
Many things can make BB bad:

1 Boring Housemates - BB4
2 Stupid twists - BB8 100k twist, Half-way house
3 Public evicting interesting hms too early - BB4 Anouska, Federico, Jon
4 Lack of hms that the public can relate to
5 Poor tasks and house layout - BB8

I agree 100%
I really didn't see the point of the halfway house.

alex123
11-09-2008, 01:37 PM
when people like rachael win seriously lol,the final had such a dull feeling when she won,she looked out of place,she looked like a fat grandma,and use people made her win,and i mean use people on the forums,because hardly anyone votes anymore.

why didnt vanessa win bb6 then my mind boggles,she was sort of nice and boring,not as boring as rachael mind you but still boring.

her winning is an embaressment,the other 4 that were in the final deserved it more than her