PDA

View Full Version : rachael is lucky

alex123
11-09-2008, 01:28 PM
to have been in bb9,if she was in any other series she would never of had a chance,and use know it,dont even say it,she only won because hardly anyone votes anymore.

XxShortyxX
11-09-2008, 04:19 PM
Lmao, she won, get over it! What ever you say, she won. I remember you saying she would never win, and what happens!

DeonLime
11-09-2008, 05:13 PM
She had good competition. Mikey was an awesome awesome housemate and favorite to win.

Ramsay
11-09-2008, 05:25 PM
hmm
i dont think rachael is lucky
i thought she was really nice

Dal1966
11-09-2008, 06:00 PM
Rachel won because alot of British people including myself are sick of nasty, bullying, bitching people winning these type of shows.
It's been long overdue that a normal decent person won for a change.

Markymark
11-09-2008, 06:38 PM
BORING! Change the record, it happened 6 days ago now. I happen to think this year had the best bunch of housemates ever.

Indierock&roll
11-09-2008, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Hammer2
Rachel won because alot of British people including myself are sick of nasty, bullying, bitching people winning these type of shows.

a decent person has won every year...
none of them have been nastly, a bully, or b*tchy tbh!

hmm lets think
craig? no
brian? no he was really really funny
kate? no she was really fun and entertaining
cameron? nice but boring
nadia? i cant remember her being a bully or nasty she probably did b*tch but she was funny
anthony? no not really
pete? definalty not
brian? even more defiantly not

LemonJam
11-09-2008, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Hammer2

But isn't it an entertainment show?

Plus, none of the winners have ever been bitchy or bullying, so I don't have a clue where your getting that from.

BigOz
11-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Everyone is diffrent, some people preffer bullies, some nice people. Like Me.

For everyone "entertaiment" is diffrent if you know what I mean.

LemonJam
11-09-2008, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by BigOz
Everyone is diffrent, some people preffer bullies, some nice people. Like Me.

For everyone "entertaiment" is diffrent if you know what I mean.

I don't prefer bullies (I wasn't a fan of Rex, Darnell, Dennis or Alex) but I find people like Rebecca, Luke etc more entertaining because even if they may be mean they did more interesting stuff.

Good point though, I can imagine people preferring to watch a nice happy family, but thats not my cup of tea, get the claws out! :thumbs: