PDA

View Full Version : Stephanie Stephanie: Why I bedded Rex

Callum
11-09-2008, 05:28 PM
Source: The Sun
BIG BROTHER blonde Steph McMichael has revealed she DID spend the night with house love rat Rex Newmark.

And she blames it all on his girlfriend Nicole Cammack.

Steph blasted: “Nicole is awkward, high maintenance and hard work.

“I can see why Rex feels the need to look at other women – I would if I was him.

“Maybe it’s HER fault he cheats, because of the way she is.

“I think she stops him doing the things he wants, and he seemed happy to be without her.”

Talking of their romp after the Big Brother wrap party, the babe admitted to a newspaper: “I was rotten drunk, because it was a free bar at the party and I had been drinking doubles all night.

“When we were back at the hotel, me and Rex were lying on the bed just chatting and catching up on everything that happened.

“The next minute we were kissing. I don’t even know how it happened, but it did.

“He is a great kisser.”

Steph said the pair didn’t have sex because she “doesn’t do one night stands”, but that Rex never once mentioned Nicole.

Wildcat!
11-09-2008, 06:47 PM
what a slag!!!

monkey1982
11-09-2008, 06:48 PM
Why would anyone bed Rex?????

Markymark
11-09-2008, 06:58 PM
He has lots of money?

Billy
11-09-2008, 06:59 PM
It's not true. The quotes about her opinions on Nicole are one hundred per cent false.
She was drunk, + regrets every moment of it. He has left her feeling like a fool.

Arneldo
11-09-2008, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Billy21
It's not true. The quotes about her opinions on Nicole are one hundred per cent false.
She was drunk, + regrets every moment of it. He has left her feeling like a fool.

Where did she say this?

Anyway - Steph, your 15 mins are WAY gone. Get over yourself. Wannabe slag *****. Bit harsh? I dont care.

Billy
11-09-2008, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Arneldo

Where did she say this?

Anyway - Steph, your 15 mins are WAY gone. Get over yourself. Wannabe slag *****. Bit harsh? I dont care.

From when she has spoken to her fans on DS.
And yes it is harsh, untrue and a load of crap.

rayheartbliss
11-09-2008, 08:12 PM
i never expected steph to do that

Arneldo

Where did she say this?

And yes it is harsh, untrue and a load of c**p.

So she's a liar aswell. Fair enough. I'm not supposed.

Billy

Where did she say this?

A liar, how do you figure that one out?

Arneldo
11-09-2008, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss
i never expected steph to do that

She didnt, apprently. So she has lied to the press just to get her name in the papers.

Arneldo
11-09-2008, 08:14 PM

Where did she say this?

Well, she obviously lied to the press about "bedding" Rex, just to get her name in the papers.

Billy
11-09-2008, 08:16 PM

Where did she say this?

Well, she obviously lied to the press about "bedding" Rex, just to get her name in the papers.

Did you read the article? If so, you'd know that the title has no resemblance whatsoever to the story. She kissed him, yes that's true, but she didn't "bed" him.

She didn't say the stuff about Nicole either, and let's be honest. it's more likely for the papers to be lying, they do it every other day.

Arneldo
11-09-2008, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Arnoldo

Where did she say this?

Anyway - Steph, your 15 mins are WAY gone. Get over yourself. Wannabe slag *****. Bit harsh? I don't care.

So she's a liar as well. Fair enough. I'm not supposed.

Did you read the article? If so, you'd know that the title has no resemblance whatsoever to the story. She kissed him, yes that's true, but she didn't "bed" him.

She didn't say the stuff about Nicole either, and let's be honest. it's more likely for the papers to be lying, they do it every other day.

I took the "bedded" from the title, I have read it and I know she didn't **** him. The Sun over exaggerate things in headlines to bring attention to the article.

However they are direct quotes from her. If not The Sun would have had to write "a friend" or "our source" - or they could be at risk of going to court.

lets face it - Stephanie is a attention ***** who would say anything or **** anything to get into the papers. She herself said she "wants to be the most famous housemate".

Billy
11-09-2008, 08:22 PM

Where did she say this?

Anyway - Steph, your 15 mins are WAY gone. Get over yourself. Wannabe slag *****. Bit harsh? I don't care.

I took the "bedded" from the title, I have read it and I know she didn't **** him. The Sun over exaggerate things in headlines to bring attention to the article.

However they are direct quotes from her. If not The Sun would have had to write "a friend" or "our source" - or they could be at risk of going to court.

lets face it - Stephanie is a attention ***** who would say anything or **** anything to get into the papers. She herself said she "wants to be the most famous housemate".

Lmao I just wish I could explain what actually was said.

Arneldo
11-09-2008, 08:29 PM

Where did she say this?

Lmao I just wish I could explain what actually was said.

Is there much to explain? She's obviously said what she's said to get into the papers.

Magic
11-09-2008, 08:32 PM

Where did she say this?

No, its not harsh, its just sounds childish and pathetic.

marctierman
11-09-2008, 08:33 PM
why are people being so harsh on her for kissing him? :/

Arneldo
11-09-2008, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Magic

Where did she say this?

No, its not harsh, its just sounds childish and pathetic.

Can't be as pathetic as Stephanie :laugh: The girl is just ...ugh...

Benjamin
11-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Makes me glad Steph was the first out. And people slammed Sara for flirting, but at least she kept it at just friendly flirting, but Steph is just an absolute tart.

Billy
11-09-2008, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by ukturtle
Makes me glad Steph was the first out. And people slammed Sara for flirting, but at least she kept it at just friendly flirting, but Steph is just an absolute tart.

No she isn't. Stop bringing Sara into every single topic **** sake.