PDA

View Full Version : Public... What happened?

water349
13-09-2008, 12:28 PM
We were doing good. Mo GONE, Kat.. GOOONNEEE... Darnell.... let me think... GOOONNNEEE.. Rex, ELIMINATED!

But what the hell went wrong?

Our hopes and dreams were shot down when you crowned RACHEL!?!?!?!? as your winner.

I'm sure it's just the fact that a lot of people had taken drugs that day.

Tom
13-09-2008, 12:32 PM
Get over it. Everyone else has.

BigOz
13-09-2008, 01:57 PM
Rachel, Michael, and Sara were the best top 3 in my opinion. and Rachel was my favorite. and just like Tom said, get over it. it's been 9 days since the finale!

Sam1994
13-09-2008, 02:10 PM
:banana::banana::colour::colour: Rachel was the best in the Final 3, she deserved to win.

Locke.
13-09-2008, 02:27 PM
You're one week too late.

joshtrainor
13-09-2008, 02:51 PM
how did rachel deserve to win

lmao she did NOTHINGG lmao :spin2:

SammyAyee
13-09-2008, 02:59 PM
I didn't want her to win but i think you should just get over it now everyone else has

Sam!
13-09-2008, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by water349
We were doing good. Mo GONE, Kat.. GOOONNEEE... Darnell.... let me think... GOOONNNEEE.. Rex, ELIMINATED!

Our hopes and dreams were shot down when you crowned RACHEL!?!?!?!? as your winner.

Get over it.

simpson1010
13-09-2008, 03:44 PM
anyone who thinks rachael deserved to win is on crack,nice girl but not very bright,dull as dishwater,smelly as ****,boring,very unfunny,not attractive,she was just nothing really

not much positives to say about the girl unfortunatley

it was the forums that helped her win though,because hardly no1 votes anymore,so the forums vote counts more now and for somereaon there fav was rachael,quite stupid and ridiculous,thought the forums didnt like dull housemates,worst winner in history,no1 cares about her,ive never heard anyone in the real world saying they liked her everyone thought she was boring as she was

sara or mikey should have won,rachael should have come 5th

5th rachael
4th darnell
3rd rex
2nd mikey
1st sara

thats the way it should have happened

if the same amount of people voted in this series like they did in the good ole days,she would have come 5th easily

Nutters22000
13-09-2008, 05:23 PM

have a bunch of ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's!!:xyxwave::sleep:

DeonLime
13-09-2008, 07:08 PM
The public voted Rachel as the winner.

How could any other housemates deserve it any more? Why should Darnell, Rex, Sara or Mickey be the winner when they didnīt get enough votes?

Rachel is the winner of BB 2008 because she got more vote than any other housemates.

Greg.!
13-09-2008, 07:28 PM
omg how could you say that
people voted for her because people liked her
i know 2 people who voted for her 35 times between them because they wanted to see lukes face if she won and i saw comments on youtube,heat and the sun forums that said they did that aswell so if he wasnt such a bitch towards her then she might not of won so... thanks to luke rachels 100,000 pounds richer!!!

DeonLime
13-09-2008, 07:56 PM
Yeah thereīs many reason behind a voting. Not only for Rachel but every other housemates as well. The result is the same regardless. 1 vote is 1 vote and the housemate who gets the most votes is the winner.

A winner is always a deserving winner in a public vote. If sheīs all fake doesenīt matter because itīs not against the rules to act. If she won because people want to see Luke face doesenīt matter because itīs not against rules. If people in Wales voted her because Rachel is from wales doesenīt matter because itīs not against the rules. If the public votet because thet think sheīs cute and nice doesent matter. Itīs not against the rules to be cute and nice.

At the end of the day Rachel got more votes than any other housemates this year and that alone makes her a deserving winner.

Dal1966
13-09-2008, 07:57 PM
People voted for the best.

Rachel.

Not sum bully or bitchy wanabee.

Rachel the best housemate ever.

DeonLime
13-09-2008, 08:00 PM
Rachel is absolutely lovely. The best winner in any reality show Iīve seen.

Indierock&roll
13-09-2008, 08:23 PM
im over it like but still rachel is the crappest winner and it just makes me laugh thinking how the ***** did she win haha
arr :') hilarious

but yeah get over it! im over big brother now .. until next year :wink:

xXxCharlottexXx
13-09-2008, 08:23 PM
I've got over it, but I wish Rex was in at least the top 3!

Indierock&roll
13-09-2008, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Hammer2
People voted for the best.

Rachel.

Not sum bully or bitchy wanabee.

Rachel the best housemate ever.

woah too far tony

stonedape
13-09-2008, 09:42 PM
The only reason it pisses me off is we'll still have to be talking about her seasons from now...just like we do Cameron...about her being undeserving, boring, etc etc etc. She won't just go away like all of the non-winners do, and I so wanted that for Rachel.

Fom
13-09-2008, 09:43 PM

Its a mystery how she won if im honest... we did a sketch today in college for a showcase and we involved rachel winning as a joke.