PDA

View Full Version : West Wing: I've been screwed by Channel 4 (and not in the good way)

Slartibartfast
27-07-2004, 12:45 PM
Any other West Wing fans out there (greatest show on TV ever, with the possible exception of the Simpsons) who can let me know whats happening.

The new Season 5 has started on E4, but Season 4 was never shown on Channel 4. Previously, E4 showed a series, and then a few months later, Channel 4 showed it. When Season 4 played on E4 last year, I didn't have E4 and was patiently waiting on Channel 4 showing it. But now Season 5 has started on E4, and I can't watch it cos I've missed everything that happened in season 4. Why, oh why are you screwing with me, Channel 4!!! I love this show, and it's on every week, but I can't watch it. This is torture. :bawling:

Amy
27-07-2004, 12:48 PM
Sorry Slartibartfast I don't watch the show, although I agree with you about The Simpson's :thumbs: I love them! especially Homer! I've also just ordered the season 4 DVD box set that's due out next month.

Slartibartfast
27-07-2004, 12:54 PM
I love the Simpsons but they're on Sky every night, so i never buy the box sets. I've got the box sets for Season 1, 2 and 3 of the West Wing. But I never really feel the need to buy DVD's of TV shows (apart from WW obviously!!) I usually spend my pennies on movies on DVD, as I love my movies and am trying to build up a collection to rival that of my music. My house is coming down with CD and DVD holders!!!