PDA

View Full Version : BB shake up.

rockabillyrebel
15-09-2008, 09:14 AM
I agree with other posters that BB needs a radical make over if it is to survive,here are a few proposals of my own that I would like to see taken up.
1)No more than 16 HMs over a 10 week series with 4 for the final week,this will leave 3 HMs for random/double evictions.
2) A bigger age range IE;2x teenagers,2x20 to 25yr olds,2x25 to 30yr olds etc etc.
3)One big task a week involving ALL HMs for shopping budget to start on Sunday and finish on Wednesday and to be ongoing 24 hours a day,at the same time DAILY tasks involving 3 or 4 HMs with treats or forfeits as the prize.
4)Random live nominations (maybe 2 or 3 a series)
5)If one HM is caught talking about nominations then the WHOLE house goes up for eviction.
Does anyone have any other suggestions to add to this?

NettoSuperstar!
15-09-2008, 09:24 AM
yeh I agree it should be shorter, more suprise evictions and anyone caught discussing noms is up for eviction

NettoSuperstar!
15-09-2008, 09:26 AM
and I liked it when they showed the other hms those discussing noms. They should do that! They were too soft this year! Noone cared about going to jail!

xERFx
15-09-2008, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by bbE
and I liked it when they showed the other hms those discussing noms. They should do that! They were too soft this year! Noone cared about going to jail!

agreed the punishment wasnt bad enough, not enough tasks, not enough twists

NettoSuperstar!
15-09-2008, 09:29 AM
and put it on at 9pm not some ungodly hour!

Spike
15-09-2008, 11:27 AM
Make it more like the book which it is based on. AFter reading the book I think a series really based around it could be what the show needs

NettoSuperstar!
15-09-2008, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Spike
Make it more like the book which it is based on. AFter reading the book I think a series really based around it could be what the show needs

How can you support those redneck idiots?

NettoSuperstar!
15-09-2008, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Spike

what make them work for the rich and have no life? thats what the republican govt would love anyway!!

Xander
15-09-2008, 11:47 AM
Yeah I agree to, it will never happen though the producers never listen and will carry on with there same old ways.