PDA

View Full Version : Signed up to Neon

*mazedsalv**
15-09-2008, 03:58 PM
I hear that Stuart, Dale, Mario and Lisa are signed up to Neon. Arent they really sucessful? Im sure that Jude Law and lots of A-Listers are with Neon.

Locke.
15-09-2008, 04:05 PM
They're the fall out of the club drunk type of celebrities now:

http://www.neonmanagement.com/clients/index.html

*mazedsalv**
15-09-2008, 04:08 PM
I like most of the people in there. There not all like that though. I have not seen Stu, Mario or Lisa fall out of a club... yet.

Goonkad
15-09-2008, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
I hear that Stuart, Dale, Mario and Lisa are signed up to Neon. Arent they really sucessful? Im sure that Jude Law and lots of A-Listers are with Neon.

Not according to their client list, Dean Gaffney and the like are their creme da la creme.

*mazedsalv**
15-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Goonkad

Not according to their client list, Dean Gaffney and the like are their creme da la creme.

I heard somewhere else that they had lots of famous people on there (actors, singers ect...) I dont think thats the full list.

Dan_
15-09-2008, 04:35 PM

I heard somewhere else that they had lots of famous people on there (actors, singers ect...) I dont think thats the full list.

Wouldn't they put up their more famous clients? It would certainly reflect better on them.

*mazedsalv**
15-09-2008, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Dan_

Wouldn't they put up their more famous clients? It would certainly reflect better on them.

I dont know lol

Goonkad
15-09-2008, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Dan_

Yep, I think they would. Jonathan Lipman's US client list consists of Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and 50 cent, I'm sure they probably just provide work and events and the like when they're in the UK but they're on the list. It's a business so you will use hyperbole to make you more attractive.

MarkWaldorf
15-09-2008, 05:04 PM
Dean Gaffney LOL

pinkmichk
15-09-2008, 05:16 PM
what a high class list of celebs they have on their books that has to be the full list cos they would put bigger names over the likes of dean gaffney etc
oh and they must be poo cos i clicked on stuart and they had i think copy and pasted his little bit about him from the bb website

001steven
15-09-2008, 06:23 PM
arent the s0-called celebs on there z-listers i mean on WTHMDN they showed dean gaffeney :bored::bored::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Markymark
15-09-2008, 06:44 PM
I hope they're crap because I don't want to see any more of Mario thanks, the guy is walking gimmock. In his mid-40s and still wants to be famous. Grow up!

Markymark
15-09-2008, 06:46 PM
My god it actually censors parc in reverse.:joker:

001steven
15-09-2008, 06:46 PM
mario is sooooooo desperate for his fame