PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother MSN 2

jackson2007
15-09-2008, 04:10 PM
I’m putting on another series of MSN Big Brother; I’m looking for contestants to take part, in what will be a fresh, exciting and thoroughly entertaining series. And this year Big brother will be Evil. It will take place over the course of 10days. So if you think you got what it takes to be involved apply:

How to apply?
All you have to do is send me a message (using the U2U tool) with your;

Name:
Why you think you will be a good housemate:
And your email address (so I can email you if you’re in)

From this we will pick which of you we want to take part.
P.S I don’t mind if 2 friends or family members join in, but the maximum number of people who can apply that are somehow linked is 3.

How it works?
I know there are some people who do it through forums and websites. But I think msn is the best way to do it. It’s easy to use, most people have it, you can have big group conversations and finally when housemates are evicted it’s easy to stop them from joining in.

What happens after you apply?
Applications should be in midnight on Wednesday the 17th of September. If you accepted you will receive an email, telling you to add my Big Brother Msn email address and the date and time when it starts. An hour before the launch you will get a list of all the contestant taking part, their email address and instruction of how to make a big brother msn group in your account. When it all kicks off, I will come online and slowly add everyone to a conversation (that is the order you join). The first rule you must follow is that before the launch you MUST NOT talk to any of the contestants, it will ruin the game.

Sam!
15-09-2008, 04:10 PM
How the hell do you do it on msn haha.

jackson2007
15-09-2008, 04:20 PM
its easy, u just speak to people through msn. there are certain times when tasks take place, and evictions but we all agree when we can come online. its much simplier than forums. You'll get the hand of it if you join. I did it last year.

P.s i hope you can join. :)

Tom
15-09-2008, 04:26 PM
Its a bit pointless over MSN though, like any rules can be broken and you can speak to evicted housemates!

jackson2007
15-09-2008, 05:38 PM
the way i do it rules cant be broken.

xDramatick
15-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by jackson2007
the way i do it rules cant be broken.

elaborate?

jackson2007
15-09-2008, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Darenn
Originally posted by jackson2007