PDA

View Full Version : Rachel Big Brother's Rachel Unveils Her new Sexy Look.

Locke.
15-09-2008, 09:47 PM
She still hasn’t managed to grace the cover of Zoo yet, but Big Brother winner Rachel Rice has unveiled her new look in a slightly more classy photo shoot.

The reality star tries to ditch her ‘boring’ name tag as she takes part in a sexy shoot with her boyfriend Richard.

In a new interview Rachel reveals all about her sex life – and also takes the opportunity to lay into the other housemates.

Oooh-errrr.

‘I’ve never had sex outside. ****, I am very boring, aren’t I?’ said Rachel to heat magazine.

‘I won’t believe anything I read. I would never pretend to be in a relationship or manipulate the one I’m in for publicity.’

Check out the full interview in heat magazine, on sale tomorrow.

Photo: http://www.thedailygoss.com/gossip/big-brother%E2%80%99s-rachel-unveils-her-new-sexy-look/0003519/

Edit:

http://i36.tinypic.com/sgpxc5.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/j838sx.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/ae72wi.jpg

Fom
15-09-2008, 09:51 PM
I am sure thats a thrilling interview... *cough*
Anyway that link wont work for me?

marctierman
15-09-2008, 09:56 PM
neither

Annie
16-09-2008, 02:24 AM
I dont even think she looks sexy there... trying too hard.

looks like a muppet

Princess
16-09-2008, 02:31 AM
*cough*hyprocite*cough* Wales fun then Rachel? Hows the 'I don't wanna be famous thing' working out?

I cannot believe shes in heat,makes me not want to buy it.

At least Luke and Bex never pretended they didn't want to be famous(before I'm attacked).

Ross
16-09-2008, 02:40 AM
Wow she looks hot.

Rory
16-09-2008, 02:51 AM
Apparently Rachels' only interview, Princess. :tongue:

Anyway, it doesn't even look like her. :shrug:

Princess
16-09-2008, 02:55 AM
And I hear she was releasing a perfume? Yeah whatever with the only interview.

Urgh,why does she have to be in my bible?? I'm so writing to heat again.

bexx
16-09-2008, 02:56 AM
they have to do an interview its in there contract. i think she looks great but im gonna say that cause she my fav hm, and luke not pretending what a load of rubbish lol

Princess
16-09-2008, 02:59 AM
An interview for the press coference not fricking Heat magazine! Its the holy beckon of famous people! And Luke never ever said he wouldn't do a few shoots for money,hes always said he was gonna make the most of it. Rachel said she was going home.

Riz
16-09-2008, 03:03 AM
http://www.thedailygoss.com/_assets/images/Rach%201.jpg

Is that even her?

KawaiiSakura1
16-09-2008, 03:48 AM
thats so not her :yuk:

ange7
16-09-2008, 03:49 AM
she's like a chameleon ... hardly recognisable ... how fake!!!.
The guy standing facing her has his tie off and they are in a bathroom....lol so are they about to make love in a tiolet of a nightclub?
... ooooh I like this new Rachel better than the fake little miss sunshine cuddles :spin2::spin2:

XxShortyxX
16-09-2008, 10:26 AM
Rachel was never fake in the house or out of the house, unlike other HM's, Rachel has even taken the time to post on her facebook group, to thank everyone for their support.

Luke/Bex ARE so desprate for fame, more so then anyone else. Rachel has only done about two interviews for two magas, she does want to go back to teaching, there is nothing wrong with her doing this photoshoot, has she got her boobies out? no, is she showing everything off? no.

Rachel is gorgeous and looks so sexy, because she is natually good looknig with out even trying, she is what a call a real women, something a lot of girls/women out there are not, they need loads and loads of make-up to look good, where's Rachel doesn't.

Spike
16-09-2008, 10:28 AM
She looks amazing

XxShortyxX
16-09-2008, 10:35 AM
She does look amazing, those eyes of hers are gorgeous, she is such a good loking girl, her fella is one lucky guy.

Jackie
16-09-2008, 12:01 PM
She looks so different hard to beleive it's her.

Locke.
16-09-2008, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Princess
An interview for the press coference not fricking Heat magazine! Its the holy beckon of famous people! And Luke never ever said he wouldn't do a few shoots for money,hes always said he was going to make the most of it. Rachel said she was going home.

She did go home.

ange7
16-09-2008, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by David_Purdy
An interview for the press coference not fricking Heat magazine! Its the holy beckon of famous people! And Luke never ever said he wouldn't do a few shoots for money,hes always said he was going to make the most of it. Rachel said she was going home.

She did go home.
ch'ching ... now she's back ..the money came calling and off she went just like the rest. No big deal about that but Rachel made out that she was above all that, the others didn't...
btw has she paid the 10000 to charity yet?

Tom
16-09-2008, 01:07 PM
*cough* AIRBRUSH ALERT *cough*

It looks nothing like her :puzzled:

XxShortyxX
16-09-2008, 01:08 PM
She never amde anything out at all, she has been back home three times now, Thursday she is off to a charity event, and yes she has given half her moeny to charity, have any of the other HM's done anything for charity? no.

KKBL
16-09-2008, 01:11 PM
im glad shes giving half of it to cahrity as she doesnt deserve any of it.Rachel is possibly the most boring HM of all time.

NettoSuperstar!
16-09-2008, 01:13 PM
Shes as sexy as snow white!

XxShortyxX
16-09-2008, 01:15 PM
Rachel does deserve it, she won, people voted her as the winner, like it or not.

NettoSuperstar!
16-09-2008, 01:19 PM
pocahontas

XxShortyxX
16-09-2008, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by bbE
pocahontas

What?

NettoSuperstar!
16-09-2008, 01:21 PM
Mary poppins

NettoSuperstar!
16-09-2008, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by XxShortyxX
Originally posted by bbE
pocahontas

What?

Sexy!!

?

XxShortyxX
16-09-2008, 01:23 PM
what about her? I hate that film, though luved it when I was a kid lol

NettoSuperstar!
16-09-2008, 01:24 PM
what about her? I hate that film, though luved it when I was a kid lol

I was just listing people who are sexier than Rachel lol

KKBL
16-09-2008, 01:25 PM
Rachel does deserve it, she won, people voted her as the winner, like it or not.

wherent you saying Brina didnt deserve to win last year?

XxShortyxX
Lmao, ok if you so say, how ever, Rachel is sexy, very sexy. She is a real women, not a stick thin, fake boobies wannabe.

NettoSuperstar!
Mother Teresa

XxShortyxX
16-09-2008, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by KKBL

wherent you saying Brina didnt deserve to win last year?

At first, because I was annoyed, now however, he obvs did, as he got the most votes, so good luck to him.

NettoSuperstar!
16-09-2008, 01:28 PM
I didnt say stick thin fake boobie wannabes were sexy either!...Kate Winslet yah Rachel Nah

XxShortyxX
16-09-2008, 01:31 PM
Rachel defo yah :thumbs: real women, with real cuvvys, and gorgeous eyes.

NettoSuperstar!
16-09-2008, 01:34 PM
Her bum is not sexy! Its like to badly parked volvos:whistle:

ange7
16-09-2008, 01:34 PM
She never amde anything out at all, she has been back home three times now, Thursday she is off to a charity event, and yes she has given half her moeny to charity, have any of the other HM's done anything for charity? no.
no way!!! really ... she gave 50000 away!!??!!?? to who? Which charities?

XxShortyxX
16-09-2008, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by ange7

Not sure, but she has gave half of it away, the rest is being spent on debts, her family, and a new car.

XxShortyxX
16-09-2008, 01:36 PM
Her bum is lovely, loads of people luv her bum, there was a whole thread about her bum over on DS.

NettoSuperstar!
16-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Her bum is lovely, loads of people luv her bum, there was a whole thread about her bum over on DS.

lol

robb
16-09-2008, 01:55 PM
ANYBODY SEEN THE classy jen/sara pix in the ds today? :whistle:

ange7
16-09-2008, 01:57 PM

Not sure, but she has gave half of it away, the rest is being spent on debts, her family, and a new car.
I'm sorry .. you need to come up with some links else I can't believe she gave half to charity. She repeatedly said she would give 10000 to some cancer charity... I haven't heard that she actually did. Now you saying she gave half but that you are "Not sure".
Point is she can do what she likes with the cash... but if she tries to garner respect by repeatedly saying "i'll give some cash to charity" well that's a different issue...ie she better do it then. You get where I'm coming from? If she got everyone's respect by saying " hey look at me!! I'm giving money to charity" and then doesn't do it then that bites.

robb
16-09-2008, 01:59 PM
Rachel looks dark and moody in those pix..............she IS naturally good looking. If I'm HONEST, like the twins, I would rather see her SMILE.......
btw WHEN did she ever say she wouldn't do a mag shoot? The DS said she went home the day she went to the wrap party......they got it WRONG. THEY DO SOMETIMES. :xyxwave:

ange7
16-09-2008, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by robb
try to stay on topic Robb ... this is a thread about HOT and SEXY Rachel... ADMIN!!! Robb is starting to bicker again!!

robb
16-09-2008, 02:01 PM
Give her chance to give the money away...............she's been out a WEEK!!:pat:

robb
16-09-2008, 02:03 PM
But the topic mentions HOT AND SEXY ange......i thought you'd be pleased......Bought your COPY YET??

NettoSuperstar!
16-09-2008, 02:04 PM
try to stay on topic Robb ... this is a thread about HOT and SEXY Rachel... ADMIN!!! Robb is starting to bicker again!!

yer sexy

ange7
16-09-2008, 02:04 PM
Give her chance to give the money away...............she's been out a WEEK!!:pat:
ah ha ...so she hasn't given HALF her money to charity as xshortyx said. One of you is a liar....which one then?

Markymark
16-09-2008, 02:07 PM
Lol at those of you comparing Rachel to Sara, Jen, Luke, Bex, Dale etc for doing this interview. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be famous if she's not harming anyone else. She did modelling before she even went in the house so how is it a surprise? It's not like she's getting her tits out or having a sham relationship to make money. She had offers to do naked shoots before and after BB, but she's never taken up any of those offers.

Having said that I don't think the pictures suit her, she looks more sexy when she smiles.

ange7
16-09-2008, 02:09 PM
But the topic mentions HOT AND SEXY ange......i thought you'd be pleased......Bought your COPY YET??
yep ...hot and sexy RACHEL ... and her ALL new look. hehe ..
and no I've never bought ds, heat etc in my life... lol mainly because unlike your good self Robb I don't have a strange fixation on a person that I first saw "ON DA TV BOX":tongue:
but if you have the link then I'll be in your debt!:tongue::tongue:

ange7
16-09-2008, 02:57 PM
Anyway xshortyx
.... Robb says Rachel DIDN"T give any money to charity ... not 10000 and certainly not 50% as you have said.
Why you lie xshortyx?:cheer2::cheer2:

robb
16-09-2008, 03:02 PM
ange, but you do have a fixation............on fake sara.............and this rachel thread. :wavey:

ange7
16-09-2008, 03:08 PM
ange, but you do have a fixation............on fake sara.............and this rachel thread. :wavey:
pot kettle black
me I'm posting all over the place .. "General Chat ", "Serious Debates " .. whereever... I only see you around here defending the poor winner of 100000 all the time hehe

Princess
16-09-2008, 03:09 PM
Rachel was never fake in the house or out of the house, unlike other HM's, Rachel has even taken the time to post on her facebook group, to thank everyone for their support.

Luke/Bex ARE so desprate for fame, more so then anyone else. Rachel has only done about two interviews for two magas, she does want to go back to teaching, there is nothing wrong with her doing this photoshoot, has she got her boobies out? no, is she showing everything off? no.

Rachel is gorgeous and looks so sexy, because she is natually good looknig with out even trying, she is what a call a real women, something a lot of girls/women out there are not, they need loads and loads of make-up to look good, where's Rachel doesn't.

On the facebook thing,both Luke and Bex are always on their MySpaces,posting bulletins,accepting friend requests and trying to reply to comments. And they've only done 2 magazine interviews as well,since they got out they havn't been in any magazines. And both of them have done things for charity. So its not just precious Rachel doing it all.

ange7
16-09-2008, 03:15 PM

On the facebook thing,both Luke and Bex are always on their MySpaces,posting bulletins,accepting friend requests and trying to reply to comments. And they've only done 2 magazine interviews as well,since they got out they havn't been in any magazines. And both of them have done things for charity. So its not just precious Rachel doing it all.
yep Princess...
xxshortyxx is pretty free and easy with the truth. She early said Rachel gave 50000 away to charity ... oops lies because Robb said she still hadn't EVEN given away the 10000 that she repeatedly SAID she would.

Emzy-!!
16-09-2008, 03:25 PM
WOW, she looks really sexy!!!!

WOOOO Go Rachel!!! :dance2:

BIG-BRO-FAN
16-09-2008, 03:53 PM
That's so not Rachel, that's nothing like her!

LewiisTreleaven
16-09-2008, 04:07 PM
I can see the resembalance.. She has her hair a lot thicker.

Emzy-!!
16-09-2008, 04:10 PM
It is Rachel !!!

It looks just like her and you can see her boyfriend in the background.

XxShortyxX
16-09-2008, 04:14 PM
I have no links of Rachel giving half her money away, the fact she has said this twice now, once on live TV and once in an interview. At the end of the day it's her money, she can do what she likes with it.

dupin
16-09-2008, 04:22 PM
*cough*hyprocite*cough* Wales fun then Rachel? Hows the 'I don't want to be famous thing' working out?

I cannot believe shes in heat,makes me not want to buy it.

At least Luke and Bex never pretended they didn't want to be famous(before I'm attacked).

Doing one interview doesn't mean you want to be famous - the funny thing is, there are other threads saying Rachel's not done anything since she won and that makes her an awful person too - if people who are bitter about her winning want to be petty like that and just can't accept that the nice girl won, then whatever..

NettoSuperstar!
16-09-2008, 04:28 PM
IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/mc9bfm.jpg[/IMG] [/quote]

Rachel unveils her new sexy look

MR.K!
16-09-2008, 04:33 PM
that is 100% not Rachel !

XxShortyxX
16-09-2008, 04:41 PM
It is Rachel, she said so herself on her Facebook Group.

She has been really sweet on there, talking to her fans.

robb
16-09-2008, 04:53 PM
Dupin, as I said on another thread, you can only argue round in circles with the weirdo's who hate rachel on here for so long.......

Locke.
16-09-2008, 05:06 PM
http://i36.tinypic.com/sgpxc5.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/j838sx.jpg

Greg.!
16-09-2008, 05:11 PM
omg :0 hottest girl on bb9!

pinkmichk
16-09-2008, 05:22 PM
the pics are lovely but she is a natural beauty anyhow
at least she has the class not to jump straight on the nuts zoo etc wagon and get her bits out unlike the other female hms

Markymark
16-09-2008, 05:38 PM
Hadn't seen that bottom photo before. She looks good but I hope that's not real fur.

xXxCharlottexXx
16-09-2008, 05:56 PM
:shocked:
She looks stunning! I didn't think it was her in the first pic!

Smeggypants
16-09-2008, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Riz
http://www.thedailygoss.com/_assets/images/Rach%201.jpg

Is that even her?

No. it looks more like Imogen.

Smeggypants
16-09-2008, 07:19 PM

That's nauseous. She looks horrible in that shot. It doesn't even look like her

MR.K!
16-09-2008, 07:20 PM
thats not even her head shape among everything else !?

Billy
16-09-2008, 07:26 PM

Lmao you are sucha hyprocrite. You spent the whole season moaning about people voting for Dale and Stu because their looks since they are dull "eyecandy", whereas you done the exact same with Rachel, lmao it's hilarious

Dal1966
16-09-2008, 08:16 PM
I prefer her natural look.
However she still looks good.

XxShortyxX
16-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Billy21

Lmao you are sucha hyprocrite. You spent the whole season moaning about people voting for Dale and Stu because their looks since they are dull "eyecandy", whereas you done the exact same with Rachel, lmao it's hilarious

You know nothing, yes Rachel is a very good looking women, but that's not why I voted for her to win, I have liked Rachel from day 1, as soon as I saw her VT, because she is just so nomaral, and a lovely girl, there are a million reasons why I voted for her to win, but I did not vote for her because she is fit, I am not shallow. Rachel is the best HM this year, along with Kat/Sara. The rest are nasty, bitchy or just plain horrible people who I didn't like, therefore I would not vote for them to win.

Dal1966
16-09-2008, 08:22 PM

You know nothing, yes Rachel is a very good looking women, but that's not why I voted for her to win, I have liked Rachel from day 1, as soon as I saw her VT, because she is just so nomaral, and a lovely girl, there are a million reasons why I voted for her to win, but I did not vote for her because she is fit, I am not shallow. Rachel is the best HM this year, along with Kat/Sara. The rest are nasty, bitchy or just plain horrible people who I didn't like, therefore I would not vote for them to win.

I totally agree.

For me it has got absolutely nothing to do with looks who i want to win. I vote for who i feel deserves to win, it's as simple as that.

That's why voted for Rachel.

XxShortyxX
16-09-2008, 08:25 PM
Exactly Dal1966, if Rachel looked like Bex I would have still voted for her to win, looks have nothing to do with it, I am not shallow.

Xander
16-09-2008, 08:44 PM
She doesn't look great when she's all glammed up like that, she looks much better all natural with hardly andy makeup on. I hardly even recognize her in those pictures.

bee-ash
16-09-2008, 09:37 PM
And I hear she was releasing a perfume? Yeah whatever with the only interview.

Urgh,why does she have to be in my bible?? I'm so writing to heat again.

what a loser!

i saw a pic of you on that "meet the member" thing
talking of hypocryt! -.-

Billy
16-09-2008, 09:38 PM

Your still a hypocrite. People could say the same about Dale, but you still insisted on calling him "dull" and exclaiming the only way people voted was cos he was fit etc etc.

bee-ash
16-09-2008, 09:39 PM
Exactly Dal1966, if Rachel looked like Bex I would have still voted for her to win, looks have nothing to do with it, I am not shallow.

exactly...
if rachel was as ugly as rebecca thingy
she would be my winner....

but whats good bout rachel is that she looks good in/out

bee-ash
16-09-2008, 09:40 PM

Your still a hypocrite. People could say the same about Dale, but you still insisted on calling him "dull" and exclaiming the only way people voted was cos he was fit etc etc.

true though......

hes not a good person!

theres nothing in him
only looks -.-

Markymark
16-09-2008, 11:28 PM
Eyecandy? Don't talk rubbish, if anything being a good looking girl makes you less likely to win. If Dale hadn't been such an rude, ignorant, fanny-nailing berk I think he would've won.

ange7
17-09-2008, 02:23 AM
I have no links of Rachel giving half her money away, the fact she has said this twice now, once on live TV and once in an interview. At the end of the day it's her money, she can do what she likes with it.

We've been over this 3 times....Yes she can do what she likes!!! ... BUT she said she would give it to charity ... she went around saying " ooh look at me , I care, I'm giving money to charity" and everyone patted her on the back "well done!". So now it is not a case of "she can do what she likes with it" at all xxshortyxx. She said she would...she hasn't.

YOU said Rachel HAS given half her money away. FACT

You based this on 2 interviews Rachel gave where she said I will in the FUTURE give 10000 away.
How did 10000 become 50000
how did "in the future" become "has already"

Your a liar and very loose with the truth. You bend and twist the truth to strengthen your own VERY WEAK argument.

You've been caught out LYING!!!!! just like Robb

XxShortyxX
17-09-2008, 10:24 AM
How am I lying! and really, what do you care if she gives the money away to charity or not, you don't even like the girl! So don't be so rude, I don't have to prove anything to you, she said she would give half her money away, I believe her.

XxShortyxX
17-09-2008, 10:27 AM
Your still a hypocrite. People could say the same about Dale, but you still insisted on calling him "dull" and exclaiming the only way people voted was cos he was fit etc etc. [/quote]

I am not a hypocrote, the differetns is with Dale is there is notihng to like about him, but his body, e.g his looks, that's all he has, he was very boring and dull in the house, he had no storyline, nothing, all he did was moan, say he wanted to leave, that's boring.

With Rachel it was different, she wanted to be there and have fun, she is very likeable, it's not my fault if I find her acttrative, but she had the nice personality to go with her looks, something alot of good looknig people don't have, e.g Dale/Stu/Jen ect.

And when you read comments on forums, from 13/14/15/16 year old school girls, who can't see past looks, it kind of gives it away they are only like him for his looks.

ange7
17-09-2008, 12:32 PM
How am I lying! and really, what do you care if she gives the money away to charity or not, you don't even like the girl! So don't be so rude, I don't have to prove anything to you, she said she would give half her money away, I believe her.
"How am I lying! and really"
God ...I've answered this 4 times now... what's wrong with you?
You said Rachel had given away half her money. You said it to back up your argument above how sweet and giving she is. I asked you if she really gave 50% of her cash away...you said yes. Now it turns out that not only hasn't she given 50000 away she hasn't given 10000 away. Your a liar. That's why! GET IT!!. You tried to back up a very weak argument with lies... and it's blown up in your face. Try to big enough and say "yes I'm a liar!" hehe

"what do you care if she gives the money away to charity or not, you don't even like the girl!"
Answered this twice already. Honestly...what's wrong with you?
She can do what she likes with the cash!!. But she had 2 interviews where she said she would give 10000 away. Everybody applauded, patted her on the back, people in forums said "see!. see!...how great she is!!". Once she gets all those pats on the back from everybody then she OUGHT to do it... she ought to follow through on her words!!. The fact that she has not shows how 2 faced she is. And if tomorrow she does give 10000 away...well... your still a liar hehe!!

"So don't be so rude"
I've only called you a liar. Is calling you a liar rude?... or the truth?:xyxwave:

NettoSuperstar!
17-09-2008, 12:41 PM
Hmmmm Sara in nuts or Rachels new look? lmao

XxShortyxX
17-09-2008, 01:40 PM
"How am I lying! and really"
God ...I've answered this 4 times now... what's wrong with you?
You said Rachel had given away half her money. You said it to back up your argument above how sweet and giving she is. I asked you if she really gave 50% of her cash away...you said yes. Now it turns out that not only hasn't she given 50000 away she hasn't given 10000 away. Your a liar. That's why! GET IT!!. You tried to back up a very weak argument with lies... and it's blown up in your face. Try to big enough and say "yes I'm a liar!" hehe

"what do you care if she gives the money away to charity or not, you don't even like the girl!"
Answered this twice already. Honestly...what's wrong with you?
She can do what she likes with the cash!!. But she had 2 interviews where she said she would give 10000 away. Everybody applauded, patted her on the back, people in forums said "see!. see!...how great she is!!". Once she gets all those pats on the back from everybody then she OUGHT to do it... she ought to follow through on her words!!. The fact that she has not shows how 2 faced she is. And if tomorrow she does give 10000 away...well... your still a liar hehe!!

"So don't be so rude"
I've only called you a liar. Is calling you a liar rude?... or the truth?:xyxwave:

You seem to be so obsessed with what Rachel/says ect. She said she would give some money away to charity, I believe her, why would she lie? and the fact is how do you know she hasn't given any of her money away? like I said, you don't liek her, yet you post about her, so you can't dislike her that much. I have no lie, I was telling you what I heard/read, end of.

XxShortyxX
17-09-2008, 01:49 PM
Oh and Billy21 I seem to remember you postd in Rachel's apprecation thread a few weeks back, saying postive stuff about her, now all of a sudden you don't like her, saying she is boring ect. I don't get it? You say I am a hypocrite.

robb
17-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Rachel's 'look' is transitory.............sara I'm afraid just looks like another tart.

NettoSuperstar!
17-09-2008, 04:25 PM
Rachel's 'look' is transitory.............sara I'm afraid just looks like another tart.

transitory hmm yeh her ass looks like a ford transit! but lets face it guys who would get the pulse racing here?

robb
17-09-2008, 04:26 PM
Wot's the big deal over this charity thing............she said she'd give 10,000 away over 5 charities.............that's 2 grand each. And blimey, give her chance to get the cheque fromm BB!!! :conf:

robb
17-09-2008, 04:28 PM
Yeah but her ass is still smaller than sara's nose...airbrush or no airbrush.......

XxShortyxX
17-09-2008, 04:42 PM
Lol some people are obsessed with Rachel's bum :laugh: her bum is very nice, I like real women, she is one.

Indierock&roll
17-09-2008, 05:13 PM
doesnt look like her one bit..

XxShortyxX
17-09-2008, 05:15 PM
it is Rachel, she comfirmed it on her Fcebook Group. As did her brother.