PDA

View Full Version : BB Loser Dale: Jen Bedded Me For Cash!

Locke.
16-09-2008, 12:31 AM
FUMING Big Brother hunk Dale Howard last night accused Jennifer Clark of only sleeping with him to get rich.

In a bombshell interview, teacher Dale said he was glad he had dumped the fame-hungry single mum. He claimed she saw their fling as being “all about the cash”. And he branded sexy Jen “a money-grabbing tit”.

Hunky Dale says he dumped his Big Brother lover Jennifer Clark after realising she was only bedding him for his money.

The pair enjoyed a passionate romance after being voted out of the telly house this summer. But they split earlier this month.

And Dale says he sent single mum Jen, 22, packing when she suspected him of wanting to cash in by dating BB8 babe Chanelle Hayes, 20, instead.

Teacher Dale, 21, stormed: “She’s only arsed about the cash. What a tit!”

But devastated Jen hit back last night, claiming Dale was just as bad as her violent ex-husband.

She said: “He’s abused my trust, he’s destroyed me. I hate him.”

In a damning interview, Dale claimed he dumped Jen after realising she was only interested in the money they could make as a couple.

He insisted he did have genuine feelings for her, but it all went wrong when they went on holiday together to Marbella and she accused him of planning to swap her for Chanelle.

He said: “I was like: ‘You don’t really want to be with me, do you? You’re just in this for the money.’ She looked at me and replied: ‘You didn’t honestly think it would last, did you?’

“I told her of course I did and that I wouldn’t be with her otherwise. That’s when it really hit home for me.

“I feel used. She was properly getting naked to make money off of me. I can’t trust that girl at all. But I liked her so much. I know it’s a cliché, but I am not upset – I am disappointed.”

Their fling was dogged by gossip that she was still seeing ex-husband David, 24, the father of her daughter. And Dale insists the rumours were true.

He told Star magazine: “Jen even slept with David while I was in the house. That proves again that she’s only arsed about the cash.

“Jen always said to me that the one thing she’d never talk about was our private life, because that was sacred. Then she does an interview about ‘my night of passion with Dale’. It just shows what she’s really like.”

Now he is single again, Dale said he plans to spend time partying with pal and former housemate Stuart Pilkington, 25.

Last night Jen broke down when she heard of Dale’s claims. Speaking exclusively to the Daily Star, she said: “He told me he would be my knight in shining armour, but he has abused me with these lies. He is no different to David.
He’s destroyed me.”

She said of their chat in Marbella: “I said that, because he’s such a good-looking guy, he’d probably be bored with me and move on to someone more glamorous, like Chanelle.

“He took it as a joke and we had sex that night.”

She also claimed Dale bedded a girl he met at the BB wrap party, days after they split. Jen said: “If he was so distraught about our break-up, why have sex with another woman?

“Dale played me from the very beginning. He is the one obsessed with money.

“I genuinely thought we had something special, but now I hate him for what he has done.”

* Full Dale interview in Star magazine, on sale now.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/51120/BB-Jen-bedded-me-for-cash-/

joshtrainor
16-09-2008, 12:44 AM
can't stand them both
they both deserve each other :xyxwave:

Princess
16-09-2008, 12:47 AM
Dale seems to have changed since he came out. I'm on Jen's side.

Fom
16-09-2008, 12:48 AM
Im on Dales side tbh, I have suspected this ever since final night BBBM. He looked like he was gonna say something like this that night but got stopped.

Princess
16-09-2008, 12:51 AM
This reminds of when Jen and Brad broke up and there was though t-shirts 'Team Aniston and 'Team Jolie'. I wonder who will get more support.

Annie
16-09-2008, 12:51 AM
Bless him. Give him my number.

Locke.
16-09-2008, 12:52 AM
I'm on nobodys side, I'll just sit back and watch them both destroy each others already small chances of fame :thumbs2:

Markymark
16-09-2008, 12:54 AM
Jen always acts like the victim to get attention, pathetic back-stabbing woman with no personality. As for Dale, he thinks so highly of himself but he's just a little boy. He can't talk about someone he doesn't like without calling them some sort of schoolyard insult, such as "nob" or "tit".

joshtrainor
16-09-2008, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by David_Purdy
I'm on nobodys side, I'll just sit back and watch them both destroy each others already small chances of fame :thumbs2:

wooo:devil:

Markymark
16-09-2008, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Princess
This reminds of when Jen and Brad broke up and there was though t-shirts 'Team Aniston and 'Team Jolie'. I wonder who will get more support.

Even hardcore BB fans will struggle to care about this to be honest.

Wildcat!
16-09-2008, 12:56 AM
tweeldle dee, and tweetle twat

Tom8592
16-09-2008, 01:05 AM

Lol same old Dave :joker:

Its a bit hypocrital of him , yeah Jen bedded you for cash and you sold this story for CASH :rolleyes:

Annie
16-09-2008, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Tom8592

Its a bit hypocrital of him , yeah Jen bedded you for cash and you sold this story for CASH :rolleyes:

dave?

Shaun
16-09-2008, 01:06 AM
TEAM JEN FTW.

Locke.
16-09-2008, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Annie
Originally posted by Tom8592

dave?

and Steve

Tom
16-09-2008, 01:09 AM
Oh, and he was in it for the relationship was he? Nah, the level of hypocrisy in that article is amazing. They both used eachother for cash and they both knew it, and now Dale is getting more cash, no doubt Jen will be along shortly to justify herself. Its all part of the plan ...

bexx
16-09-2008, 03:17 AM
i think they were both in it for the cash anyone rember dale's entrance video, and when he said she is with me for MY money lol, though i think jen was just as bad, i hope none of their fame last so they will go away lol, let stu be the famous one.

ange7
16-09-2008, 03:57 AM
maybe she can go back to being a "part-time model"
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/media/images/Channel4/bigbrother9/Day23/morning/gallery/darnelle/bb9_d23_1452_jen_a.jpg
or not

Sticks
16-09-2008, 07:58 AM
Maybe she could go back to her husband if it is not to late, for the sake of her daughter?

Although this story does add to the level of gloom caused by the credit crunch.

NettoSuperstar!
16-09-2008, 10:15 AM
He just wanted to bed her then look for an excuse to dump her and make some money out of it! probably laughing about it with his mates niw

SexualHeroics
16-09-2008, 10:31 AM
Both complete idiots.

XxShortyxX
16-09-2008, 10:31 AM
Lmao what a t*t Dale is, so what he just layed there why she had it off with him? what a prat, he is soooooo desprate for fame/women, he really is a t*t head. Glad Jen dumped him.

30stone
16-09-2008, 10:58 AM
fair play to em both still making the money doing this. :thumbs:

SexualHeroics
16-09-2008, 11:14 AM
"Fair play" is the most innaccurate way possible to describe what these clowns are doing.

Jackie
16-09-2008, 11:26 AM
Their both as bad as each other.

simpson1010
16-09-2008, 04:33 PM
for some reason i think dales the liar this time,hes just a little boy he needs to do some growing up

Locke.
16-09-2008, 04:50 PM
By the way you get a free poster of Jen and Sara if you buy the Daily Star.

SammyAyee
16-09-2008, 04:59 PM
I thought that the minute they started going out that she was just after money because she never seemed to be bothered with him and she was pictured with her husband but when he comes out she just kept doing interviews for all the money

MrDeftino
16-09-2008, 06:02 PM
"And he branded sexy Jen 'a money-grabbing tit'" - lol. Pretty much sums it up, but exactly the same back to him.

Tasha_x
16-09-2008, 06:07 PM
Dislike both of them anyway

Dal1966
16-09-2008, 08:33 PM
I can't stand either of them.

hannah.
16-09-2008, 09:54 PM
we all knew this anyway. im just glad that dale does now too

bee-ash
16-09-2008, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by joshtrainor
can't stand them both
they both deserve each other :xyxwave:

Sam!
16-09-2008, 10:03 PM
Gutzzzzz!

calik21
21-09-2009, 09:19 AM
Yeah i definitely agree. Those two are just the same. I'm not on their sides either. As the saying goes''Birds of the same feathers flock together'':xyxwave:

Regards,
calik21
Placement financier (http://placementfinancier.net)