PDA

View Full Version : Did you think

BIG-BRO-FAN
16-09-2008, 06:47 PM
I meant to post this about 3 months ago but I forgot did you think on Launch night when they rolled the first tape of housemates that you thought it was all couples going in as 2007 saw all females?

Locke.
16-09-2008, 06:48 PM
I missed the first half of launch night so when I tuned in there were already loads of people in there, so I knew it wasn't couples.

Tom
16-09-2008, 06:49 PM
No, I just thought it was another gimmick like the twins entering in BB8, a good gimmick though. Lisa is one of my all time faves and Mario was one of those who made the first few weeks for me. Them two together was unintentionally comedy gold.

Princess
16-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Nah I didn't think that. That would have been awful actually,because a couple isn't fun if they're already together,its much better to see people fall for each other.

Tom
16-09-2008, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Princess
Nah I didn't think that. That would have been awful actually,because a couple isn't fun if they're already together,its much better to see people fall for each other.

We probably won't ever get another Helen & Paul though, couples seem to be too contrieved these days because they know the deals that can come off the back of them

Greg.!
16-09-2008, 08:44 PM
i never thought of that but that wouldnt have been so bad