PDA

View Full Version : The Amazing Race [Season 13]

Redmond
17-09-2008, 06:48 PM
New season of The Amazing Race starts on the 28th.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race/

You can check out the teams there.

TAR is always exciting and entertaining and I'm sure this season will not dissapoint.

Also Living is repeating Season 4 starting tonight at 3:55am and it's on practically every night at the same time. So get Sky+ing it if you've never seen it before, it's well worth it.

Legend
02-10-2008, 04:51 PM
I really enjoyed the first episode, looks like it'll be a good season. Nick & Star are my favorites so far, I don't usually like their kind of team but I like them. I can't abide Terrence already, and Sarah's just as bad. I was disapointed in Marissa & Brooke, I thought we were going to get another Dustin & Kandice, but they were poor, but I hope they improve and aren't an early boot. Anthony & Stephanie, I forgot they were racing untill the pitstop.

Sam1994
02-10-2008, 05:00 PM
Great opening episode. Absolutely HATE Terence, and by the look of the preview, I'll hate Sarah too. What an idiot.

I would've done the Hard Way Up detour, because it seems much faster, if you aren't unbelievably stupid like the Frat Boys. What other question would there be at the top?

My faves are Aja/Ty, Kelly/Christy, Nick/Starr and Ken/Tina. Anthony/Steph are just non-existant. Marisa/Brooke looked as though they couldn't be bothered on their way to the mat. They just strolled in.

I think that it'll be Anthony/Steph or Marisa/Brooke out next. :colour:

Corkie
02-10-2008, 05:24 PM
Lol I didn't know about a Anthony and Stephanie till I looked on the website after you guys mentioned them lol thats quite shocking. :laugh:

I don't really know who I like. I think Ken and Tina are really odd. If I was them I wouldn't go on a reality tv show to try and get back together. But ahh well it's up to them really.

I do like Sarah just not Terrence which is a bit silly lol.

Nick and Starr are my favourites I think but anything could happen. We've only seen 1 episode.

:)tom:)
27-10-2008, 07:14 PM
hey if youve seen the last one why did they not get the penalty in this episode, why are the getting it in the next one if the nerds got it in the same episode

Sam1994
27-10-2008, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by :)tom:)
hey if youve seen the last one why did they not get the penalty in this episode, why are the getting it in the next one if the nerds got it in the same episode

I think it's different because Aja/Ty were so far behind that there was no chance they could catch up, and because it's a different type of rule infraction.

But Terence/Sarah will depart in 5th on the next leg, Ken/Tina are 3rd and the Divorcees are 4th.

melanie
27-10-2008, 09:41 PM
I love Nick/Starr and Dallas/Toni.