PDA

View Full Version : Not a load screaming bitch in BB10 please

DeonLime
18-09-2008, 04:55 PM
Charley lasted about 7 or 8 week or so. Fun a week or 2 and okay the week after but after that just the same old over and over again when pretty much all dynamic in the hose was Charley and living with Charley. Charnell and Ziggy as well but of course Charley was hihly involved there as well.

Big Brother 9 had Alex. After BB8 I had no intest at all in another bitch based reality show. Thankfully she didnīt last long and more intresting and complex "bad guys" like Rex and Jen had a run. The dynamic in the house involved more housemates because housemates like Luke, Mario, Jen, Darnell, Rachel, and others had to find their place in a more divided house because every housemates, good or bad, wasnīt nearly as impossible to live with as a loud screaming rude bitch.

Another reason why I get bored quick with the bitches is the lack of subject. When Charnelee and Charley even had a big fight over something as silly as the age of members in a boy band, is just stupid and bad tv in my opinion.

I liked BB9 and have big hopes fpr BB10 but please donīt ruin the first half of the season with another bitch bitching just for the sake of bitching.

How about the rest of you? Do you want to see another Charnelle, or Alex. If yes, for how many weeks?

Marsh.
19-09-2008, 01:11 PM
I agree, can't stand the screaming t***s, who try to immitate people like Nikki(BB7) just for the attention!

LemonJam
20-09-2008, 09:18 AM
I like divides and group places in the house to be honest.

I don't want it like last year though where luxury bedroom was taken down one by one otherwise the group places die and its just a bunch of friends.

Annie
20-09-2008, 09:22 AM
No screaming weirdo's please :bawling:

Tom
20-09-2008, 11:53 AM
I've got an idea, stick in people who will definitely get on and have a 13 week long tea party :rolleyes:

Sam!
20-09-2008, 11:58 AM
I like screaming bitches in BB haha :)

Markymark
21-09-2008, 07:08 PM
I thought Alex and Rex were interesting. Less spiteful Jade Goody wannabes like Rebecca please. Bitches and whinges a lot and gets tits out, we've seen it all before and it's not funny. If we have to have that type of female housemate could they at least be good looking.