PDA

View Full Version : Rachel Is Rachel the worst-ever BB winner?

karezza
19-09-2008, 11:51 AM
Is fake actress Rachel the worst ever Big Brother winner?:puzzled:

30stone
19-09-2008, 01:12 PM
No nadia won BB5... what was that about.

NettoSuperstar!
19-09-2008, 02:43 PM
Nadia was top! Very entertaining. Rachel or Cameron?... hmmmm Rachel or Anthony?...no Rachel

robb
19-09-2008, 03:17 PM
anthony.....cameron......craig.......nadia........ pete......brian b........ what have they done since winning bb?? As for fake politician luke......joke.

001steven
19-09-2008, 08:07 PM
not the worst ever but now i have had time to think she didnt deserve to win at all..my worst winners are Antony, cameron and brian all didnt not deserve it :bored:

Benjamin
19-09-2008, 08:10 PM
not the worst but one of them.

Sara or Michael should have been the top dog this year, not that nice but oh so dull and seeing her now, fake, Rachel.

She has somewhat annoyed me as she seems to now be this lively, fun party animal who says what she feels, yet in the house she was 'timid'. Rachel for me is the most deceitful winner, at least Rex showed us who he was.

Sam1994
19-09-2008, 08:10 PM
Fake actress? A bit biased maybe?

Anyway, I would rank her 4th, behind Kate, Brian and Nadia in that order.

Cameron and Anthony were the worst.

001steven
19-09-2008, 08:35 PM
if sara, rex or mickey had won it would of been greta publicity for BB where as Rachel has even said she wants to stay out of the spot light ect which is cool but then why go on BB which makes me think she did fake her way to the final

Markymark
19-09-2008, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by 001steven
if sara, rex or mickey had won it would of been greta publicity for BB where as Rachel has even said she wants to stay out of the spot light ect which is cool but then why go on BB which makes me think she did fake her way to the final

:shrug: It's Mikey that is staying out of the limelight.

bigbrother301
20-09-2008, 01:16 AM
not the worst at all. in my mind Cameron and bb4 was not good. plus bb6 was so good and it had to be ruined by Anthony winning. bb9 was different you didn't know who was going to win. who ever won it deserved it.

bigbrother301
20-09-2008, 01:17 AM
sorry even brian b comes close to the worst. the twins should have won or chanelle.

Locke.
20-09-2008, 02:37 AM
No... I'm gonna get some stick for this but I think she's the best. I've never really liked the winner before, they've always been one of my least favourites, but Rachel was about my 6th favourite from the whole series, so she ranks above all the other previous winners... so yeah, shes the best winner IMO [Maybe except for Kate Lawler]

brandstifter
20-09-2008, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by karezza

Is biased, arrogant, patronising stroppy bird Karezza the worst poster ever?

:yuk:

..george
20-09-2008, 09:51 AM
In one way it was good she won, it was so unpredictable.
We knew nadia and pete would win from the start.

I'm happy for rachael but think the winner should have been Mikey.

boldjohn
20-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Well done Rachel, a vwery deserving winner.:hello:

Conor
20-09-2008, 08:30 PM
She's right at the bottom of my list of fav winners. Well behind even Cameron and Pete.

Stentionhouse
20-09-2008, 08:38 PM
I think Pete was as bad, to be honest.

BIG-BRO-FAN
20-09-2008, 08:45 PM
Rachel is amazing, she is really sweet.

andybigbro
20-09-2008, 09:46 PM
NO!!

Stentionhouse
20-09-2008, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by andybigbro
NO!!

That was my reaction when Rachel was announced as the winner :conf: I think that was even her own reaction too :conf::bored:

mizzy25
20-09-2008, 10:15 PM
oh im not sure on this one
bb1 craig well i never really watched it but he seemed a nice genuine guy
bb2 brian totally deserved it he was hilarious
bb3 best ever bb kate lawler 1st female winner and deffo entertaining
bb4 cameron nice but boring guy but bb4 was the most boring ever
bb5 was this nadia the 1st transexual 2 win? yup fab
bb6 anthony gorgeous on the eye and entertaining along with makosi
bb7 pete arghhhhhhhh hated pete shud have been glynn
bb8 brian awww i like brian funny & harmless
bb9 rachel boring zzzz but the worst possilby not
the worst imo was pete then maybe cameron/rachel camt decide which way round as i reckon cameron was the best of a bad bunch. but pete defo the worst

smartbird
21-09-2008, 01:13 AM
u have some very strange posts, karezza - u r weird

:shrug:

smartbird
21-09-2008, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by brandstifter

YES!

:joker:

KawaiiSakura1
21-09-2008, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by smartbird

YES!

:joker: I agree to lol:thumbs2:

DeonLime
21-09-2008, 04:15 AM
Brian is the worst in my opinion. He was funny at times the first weeks but he was kinda like Kat was this year. The fun got old and when that happend he didnīt had much else going on I could get intresting in. He got along well with everybody, his presence in the house didnīt effect the other housemates much at all, and he didnīt have a story to tell on his own or had an enough impact to make the other housemates give him one.

Rachel had many sides. Her Disney persona was just one of many. A lot more than previous winner like Brian. She was good one her own to tell a story wich can be seen on the amount of threads on various forums.

She was also helped by Luke, Mario and others because she made them paranoid. That made her an important housemates unlike housemates like Bex who like to flash her tits and nobody cared.

The anti Rachel poster on forums helped her as well because thet kust like Luke and others and in the house got the talk going. Being a housemates is not only what they do or say. Itīs just as important how well the viewing adience and other housemates react to it. Rachel got a very good reaction. Many really like or love her and other promote her by keeping the talk going with the fake debate.

Itīs kinda funny but Luke propably more than anyone else helped the B block member to go far in the game. Especially Mo and Rachel. If people like Luke never talked Mo Iīm sure heīs been evicted earlie. But Luke always talked about Mo in the diary room only to make Mo more popular since itīs good group dynamic. To evict the most hates housemates in the house early is stupid. To no surprise Mo only got 2,8 % in the final 7 when all member of the whispering club was gone to promote him.

Rachel was another one. Sheīs way more likeable than Mo but Luke, Mario and others helped her a lot by promote her precense and keep the talk in the house going. Rachel was key player by others paranoia alone. This combine with her being very likeable made her this years winner.

Thereīs no shame in such a victory because thatīs whatīs Big Brother is all about. If anyone should be be blamed itīs Luke and others playing a a very stupid game to help their enemies advance.

Some people might think Brian was more fun than Rachel and maybe he was. I donīt care because I donīt watch BB to laugh. Iīd much rather see the group psychology and Rachel was a much bigger player than Brian regardind group dynamic.

Brian was nothing more than same old comedy stuff about being a bit stupid nerd and a silly love romance with Amanda that went nowhere. Nothing more.

ange7
21-09-2008, 06:43 AM

wow that's a very nasty thing to say!!

oh and yes everyone knows Rachel as fun as watching paint dry...

KawaiiSakura1
21-09-2008, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by ange7

oh and yes everyone knows Rachel as fun as watching paint dry... why it true what she says

ange7
21-09-2008, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by KawaiiSakura1

oh and yes everyone knows Rachel as fun as watching paint dry... why it true what she says
KawaiiSakura1 ...I don't know if it's true or not...that isn't the point.
Point is brandstifter could either attack the idea OR attack the person. brandstifter always attacks the person .... that's offensive to other posters.

KawaiiSakura1
21-09-2008, 08:05 AM

Point is brandstifter could either attack the idea OR attack the person. brandstifter always attacks the person .... that's offensive to other posters. I only agree with the biased bit because karezza is a bit biased ya' know

ange7
21-09-2008, 08:13 AM

Point is brandstifter could either attack the idea OR attack the person. brandstifter always attacks the person .... that's offensive to other posters. I only agree with the biased bit because karezza is a bit biased ya' know
yeah I know ...:tongue:

karezza
22-09-2008, 11:28 AM
I hate Rachel.

She is an inhuman, calculating, sly bore.

She is the worst thing that has ever happened to BB.

Markymark
22-09-2008, 12:48 PM
Luke and his braindead fans just can't bring themselves to admit they were wrong, can they? Rachel!:dazzler:

rayheartbliss
25-09-2008, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Markymark
Luke and his braindead fans just can't bring themselves to admit they were wrong, can they? Rachel!:dazzler:

lol

am glad rachel won!

it kind shows that there are still people who apreciates people with good nature, not to mention the people who were booing rachel. but its alright!

on topic: not the best, and defenatly not the worst...
probably second or third best winner, but what does it matter......

karezza
25-09-2008, 11:17 AM
Personally I think that Rachel is mentally ill. It is just my opinion.

Nutters22000
25-09-2008, 04:49 PM
well you the voters made Rachel the winner:hello: so no point slagging her off. wasn't in her power but was in ours:joker::joker::joker:

Nutters22000
25-09-2008, 04:53 PM
I hate Rachel.

She is an inhuman, calculating, sly bore.

She is the worst thing that has ever happened to BB.

LIke you really think Rachel gives a sh.t what you think:pat:. shes better off to the tune of 100K:elephant: and all courtesy of us the viewing voters :dance2:

Simple_Plan
25-09-2008, 04:57 PM
Cant believe that people said nadia was boring and someone said kate was too, they were some of the most entertaining winners along with brian (bb2), I didnt like the fact rachel won and would much rather have seen sara win but its over now and theres nothing we can do about it, cameron was probably the least deserving winner as he didn't do much.

Nutters22000
25-09-2008, 05:03 PM
I wanted mikey to win anyway:spin2::spin:

CassetteFinger
25-09-2008, 05:08 PM
The best winner ever.

TonyVanDamme
26-09-2008, 02:57 AM
Not at all. Apart from Cakegate, Rachel did everything right in the BB house. And beside, THIS B-Block fan is happy for her to get the 100K.

XxShortyxX
28-09-2008, 02:57 PM

Personally I think your a rude, immature child, who needs to grow up and stop saying such nasty, spiteful things. It's just my opinon.

Billy
28-09-2008, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by XxShortyxX

Personally I think your a rude, immature child, who needs to grow up and stop saying such nasty, spiteful things. It's just my opinon.

Personally I think you sounded much more rude and immature for saying that? What you said was nasty and spiteful too.

It's just my opinion.

30stone
28-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by bbE
Nadia was top! Very entertaining. Rachel or Cameron?... hmmmm Rachel or Anthony?...no Rachel

i hated nadia.

and anthony was a top bloke.

XxShortyxX
28-09-2008, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Billy21

Personally I think you sounded much more rude and immature for saying that? What you said was nasty and spiteful too.

It's just my opinion.

Hace you read some of the nasty things this person has said? and not just about Rachel, but other HM's and people on this forum. That person is rude and immature.

usman
28-09-2008, 04:21 PM
no

rayheartbliss
28-09-2008, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by usman
no

BB_Eye
14-10-2008, 05:10 AM
Rachel is the worst winner in BB history for a number of reasons

1.) We are supposed to believe she was strong and principled, yet she did virtually nothing to challenging Rex and Darnell over their appalling behaviour towards herself, Mohamed and Sara

2.) She responds to Rex declaring his "sheer passionate hate" for her by saying, "that's great Rex, that's your opinion and I respect that because you said it to my face"... pathetic

3.) She studied drama for a number of years yet plays dumb over various facts about acting such as the meaning of improv

4.) She was a B-Blocker ergo one of Kat's mafia

5.) Her rapturous enthusiasm over mundane things such as receiving a basket of grapes from BB makes me lose the will to live.

6.) She was more fake than Kat

go.Rachel.go
16-10-2008, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by BB_Eye
Rachel is the worst winner in BB history for a number of reasons

1.) We are supposed to believe she was strong and principled, yet she did virtually nothing to challenging Rex and Darnell over their appalling behaviour towards herself, Mohamed and Sara

2.) She responds to Rex declaring his "sheer passionate hate" for her by saying, "that's great Rex, that's your opinion and I respect that because you said it to my face"... pathetic

3.) She studied drama for a number of years yet plays dumb over various facts about acting such as the meaning of improv

4.) She was a B-Blocker ergo one of Kat's mafia

5.) Her rapturous enthusiasm over mundane things such as receiving a basket of grapes from BB makes me lose the will to live.

6.) She was more fake than Kat

I bet you really, really, really had to struggle hard to think that all up. imo that's the most ridiculous reasons ever

go.Rachel.go
16-10-2008, 09:09 PM

I agree :thumbs:

Annie won't