PDA

View Full Version : Reason why Jen, Bex and Sylvia donīt like Rachel?

DeonLime
21-09-2008, 09:32 PM
Iīve seen reports about Jen being anything but happy about Rachel win, and more than just she wanted Miky to win like Mario who gave credit to Rachel saying it war fair game and sheīs done well. What Bex thinks of Rachel is no secret and Sylvia was one of the housemates who boo Rachel and put her finger down in the final.

But why is it that these 3 girls dislike Rachel so much and when did it happend. Iīve tried some thinking my own but Iīm fully aware thereīs lot Iīve either forgot or missed.

Mt take on it:

Sylvia Evicted day 23 wich also was the same day Dennis got ejected after the spitgate. She had a bad start by being friend with Alexandra early on and tried her hardest to not get involded. She only had about 10 days without Alexandra to find her place in the house and did so with a lot of whispering and talk behind peoples back.

But I canīt remember Rachel being much of a subject at all. Instead she talked about Rex and Mo and their conspiracy in the smoking area. Her love for Stu took much of her time as well.

She tried to be close friend with Jen in particular but as far as I remember Jenīs problem with Rachel wasnīt a big deal before the "shutting down" confrontation. And Sylvia was already evicted when the confrontation took place.

Jen Evicted day 30 a week after Sylvia. Did talk behind Rachels back the last week but canīt remember much bitching about Rachel the weeks prior.

Rachel had no part in spitgate and actually tried to console Jen the night her picture was destroyed.

I belive the day Rachel confronted Bex was the day after Spitgate and Jen was involved in that discusion laying in the bed. But other than that I canīt remember much else between Jen and Rachel.

Bex The one housemates who changed the most during the series. She started as the clown in the house, a floater who got run over big time by Alex (the chips) before Rachel defended her.

She tried to be smoking friend with Rex but he had more intrest to make fun of her. She was good friend with both Rachel and Kat and said "Rachel is the nicest person Iīve ever met" and they were talking about going to holliday together.

Out of nowhere she suddenly joined the "the cool group" of Sylvia, Jen and others and she wanted to be cool so much she belived everything they said to her. Why it happend I donīt remember but think it had something to do with her hate towards Rex.

She joined in with the "Kat and Rachel fake" session and made it clear she had no intrest in a happy house any longer.
Rachel noticed Bex sudden change and heard about her no intrest in happy house , Rachel confronted her in the "Rachel shutting down the whisper club" confrontation.

It wasnīt until spitgate and the next day "shutting down" confrontation when Bex suddenly "remember" how different Rachel was in her auditions and started whispering to people behind Rachels back about it. As I remember she also told Rex and others how bitchy she was at the auditions. Telling people to shut up etc.

I belive Bex "hating" is nothing more than Bex trying to be accepted by the "cool kids". She never was a cool kid of course. Nowhere near as good looking like the rest of them (Stu, Dale, Syl, Jen) and nothing more than the groups clown flashing her tits and laughed at how terrible she was at every task. Even Luke told her shesīs seen as the big joke in the house.

Markymark
21-09-2008, 10:58 PM
Rachel said Jen and Sylvia were nice to her at the wrap party.

Wildcat!
21-09-2008, 11:09 PM
I dont think Sylvia ever disliked Rachel!

Princess
21-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Bex(and Luke) don't like Rachel because they met her at auditions where she was completely different and they didn't like that she wasn't the same person in the house.

Locke.
22-09-2008, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Princess
Bex(and Luke) don't like Rachel because they met her at auditions where she was completely different and they didn't like that she wasn't the same person in the house.

So they say.

Princess
22-09-2008, 02:34 AM
They did! When Rachel comes in Luke screams and runs to give her a hug.

Locke.
22-09-2008, 02:42 AM
Yeah but that doesn't mean that she was completely different at the auditions.

Princess
22-09-2008, 02:44 AM
Did you not see her VT? She was louder than Bex!

Locke.
22-09-2008, 02:46 AM
Yeah but they all play up in their vt (Look at Dale's. Though he has lived up to his out of the House). I'm not saying that they're lying or anything, just that there isn't really any proof that she was different.

Princess
22-09-2008, 02:50 AM
Well to be honest I'm not the biggest fan of Dale anymore. But Bex and Luke were the exact same people in the house as they were on their VT's.

Locke.
22-09-2008, 02:53 AM
I don't think Luke was, he was at first but then he changed, not sure if it was an act in the first couple of weeks or if Bex just had a major influence on him.

DeonLime
22-09-2008, 03:53 AM
Well to be honest I'm not the biggest fan of Dale anymore. But Bex and Luke were the exact same people in the house as they were on their VT's.

Maybe so. I have no idea since Iīve only seen the edited versions of all husemate VTs.

But Bex wasnīt the same person in the house. She made it clear the first week by saying she didnīt came to the house to bitch and argue. Only to bitch most of the time a few weeks later.

It wasnīt a problem to Bex before spitgate when she told people how great and nice Rachel is. She said Rachel was one of the loveliest and most genuine people she'd ever met and they had planned to go on holiday together. Rachel was just as nice back then and obviously it wasnīt a problem to Bex.

She also told Rachel sheīs not completely different in the house when Rachel confronted her.

It was something she suddenly remember once she got accepted by the whisper club and something she only wanted to talk about behind her back. When Rex told Rachel what Bex had said Bex got a bit afraid telling Rex "I told you not to say anything"

She told Bex, Dale and possible some more the second week in heaven and hell that Rachel was wild and very aggressive and bitchy at the audition telling people to shut up. Bex tongue was moving around like crazy and had a funnt fuce wich is a big sign when someone telling a big lie and know itīs a lie.

If it was true why couldnīt she say it to Rachels face?

Ruth
22-09-2008, 07:52 AM
They don't like her because they can't believe that someone could be genuinely nice. Because they're not genuine themselves. Because they are not very nice people, and she is.

NettoSuperstar!
22-09-2008, 09:28 AM
they think she was holding back and she was

Markymark
22-09-2008, 12:54 PM
Rachel may have been somewhat more reserved on TV in front of millions of people, most people would be. She was never "quiet" and never claimed to be, she was unconfrontational. If you think Rachel's boring that's up to you but anyone that says she's fake is just delusional.

Why would anyone care about Jen not liking them anyway? She cried over her painting and was exposed to the whole nation as the attention-seeking poo-stirrer that she is.

ange7
22-09-2008, 01:11 PM
Jen, Bex and Sylvia? .... more hms then that hated her.
Easier to list those that DO like her.
Kat, Mickey.