22-09-2008, 08:18 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uC7D15uYXOI

:joker:

AlexBigBrother
22-09-2008, 08:20 PM
dickheads for running onto the pitch

AngRemembered
22-09-2008, 08:24 PM
I was there, what a night 3-0 against your "big" rivals and a league double (it was 2-0 at Villa Park earlier in that season) a 5-0 league double.

The following season the Birmingham team came out to the theme tune of Hawaii 5-0 too:laugh2:
A great memory and respect to Peter Enkleman too how he kept his cool under such terrible (and un called for) provocation from that thug on the field was a tribute to his proffesion, I wonder what Amy Winehouse, John Prescott, or Naomi Campell would have done :sad:

Novo
22-09-2008, 08:28 PM
what a knob

that man was that came on to the pitch

lifeban!!!!

unlucky

AngRemembered
22-09-2008, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by andy-dale-win
what a knob

that man was that came on to the pitch

lifeban!!!!

unlucky

He did, and a £250 fine and had to be at a police station at each Birmingham home and away games for the remainder of that season.
Birmingham Managing Director Karren Brady also asked him to oppologise to Peter Enkleman in person too, which he did at the Villa training about a month later.

Dan_
22-09-2008, 09:25 PM
Who'd be a goalkeeper eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4b7flwMTwM

Craig94
22-09-2008, 09:27 PM
Remember the Error against B'ham when the shy went in!

AngRemembered
22-09-2008, 09:33 PM
LOL Dan, I think this was yet another ex Villa keeper, Mark Bosnich, and to think they supplied the keeper too for Englands hour of shame against Croatia at Wembley, whatever was McClaren thinking about LOL:whistle:

Dan_
22-09-2008, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Angiebabe
LOL Dan, I think this was yet another ex Villa keeper, Mark Bosnich, and to think they supplied the keeper too for Englands hour of shame against Croatia at Wembley, whatever was McClaren thinking about LOL:whistle:

We all know he was more bothered about his bloody umbrella.This about sums it up haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUPhwn_ZEOw

AngRemembered
22-09-2008, 09:43 PM
oh Dan there I was looking forward to a good nights sleep after finally getting over our Ryder Cup defeat..now you go and spoil it by showing me HIM:mad:

but, i still watched it LOL, I'm a sucker for punishment I should be hired as a S&M maddame in leather boots and whip hmmmmmmmmmmm:whistle:

Dan_
22-09-2008, 09:50 PM
Get a dartboard and stick his picture on it, few hours of darts might tire you out but then again who could ever get tired of launching darts at that moron's head.Did you see that video of him speaking in English but with a dutch accent?

AngRemembered
22-09-2008, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Dan_
Get a dartboard and stick his picture on it, few hours of darts might tire you out but then again who could ever get tired of launching darts at that moron's head.Did you see that video of him speaking in English but with a dutch accent?

LOL, if I throw another dart at his pic, my arm will fall off, and yes I saw his interview..lol, there is no end to this man talents..:rolleyes: lol

He must do celeb BB someday, the country could raise millions for charity evicting him LOL

Dan_
22-09-2008, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Angiebabe
Originally posted by Dan_

LOL, if I throw another dart at his pic, my arm will fall off, and yes I saw his interview..lol, there is no end to this man talents..:rolleyes: lol

He must do celeb BB someday, the country could raise millions for charity evicting him LOL

He might just beat Nicole's % :laugh:

Markymark
23-09-2008, 10:07 PM
2 Swansea cooks ran onto the pitch at tonight's game and Enckelman was the Cardiff keeper funnily enough. That's what happens when you can't take your drink.