PDA

View Full Version : For Will fans!!!!!!

Amy
30-07-2004, 07:58 AM
Will he get his kit off?

POP Idol winner WILL YOUNG has landed his first movie role – in a raunchy nude musical.

The singer will star alongside acting legends DAME JUDI DENCH and BOB HOSKINS in the £10million project.

Will has had a string of meetings with Hoskins and casting directors who wanted to see if he had the ability to play a part.

They were so impressed with his screen test that they immediately put him on the shortlist for a leading role in the comedy, called Mrs Henderson Presents.

Will is set to sign the movie deal in the next few days with production scheduled to start in September.

A movie insider told me: “Will really impressed the production company. He isn’t just a brilliant singer, he is also a capable actor.

“It would be a dream for Will to star alongside stars like Judi Dench and he is really keen to finalise the negotiations.”

The film is set in 1930s London and tells the true story of one of England’s most prominent and eccentric society figures, Laura Henderson.

She founded the historic Windmill Theatre which was the first London venue to show nude models on stage.

The theatre became famous for never closing in World War Two — not even during the heaviest bombing of the Blitz.

The insider added: “The film will have quite a bit of nudity — especially on stage at The Windmill.

“Most of Will’s scenes will be on stage so there’s a chance he’ll have to strip off too.”

Article from The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2004351277,00.html)

Janette
07-08-2004, 12:45 PM
Please tell me this is not an April fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love::love::love::love::love:

LEE
07-08-2004, 06:52 PM
He's a bit scrawny and frog-looking for my tastes lol - fully clothed or other wise.

Stu xxx
08-08-2004, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by LEE
He's a bit scrawny and frog-looking for my tastes lol - fully clothed or other wise.

:shocked:

BusyBee
09-08-2004, 04:26 PM
Are you going to be an extra Janette? :thumbs:

Romantic Old Bird
09-08-2004, 05:18 PM
OOh, no, not scrawny Lee. Unless your personal tastes run to Shirley Crabtree, that is!

Janette
09-08-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by BusyBee
Are you going to be an extra Janette? :thumbs:

Busybee, I'll be anything the gorgeous Mr Young wants me to be!!!!!

:love:

Stu xxx
09-08-2004, 07:15 PM
OI Hands off you!

Kaz
09-08-2004, 10:11 PM
OK, if anyone sees a scrawny, frog-like person looking like THIS, please point them in my direction! :thumbs:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/KaraJ/WillTimesArticle3a.jpg

Thank you! :thumbs:

Stu . . . . . . . Janette . . . . . . get in line. I'm pulling Admin. rank here! :laugh:

Stu xxx
09-08-2004, 11:30 PM
Im sorry but i think you and me both know i have more chance of pulling rank than you ever could :laugh:

LEE
10-08-2004, 09:55 AM
Sorry guys but I just don't find the man attractive in the slightest, and before anyone says that well loads of people do, well I have never been one of them.

Each to his own.

Janette
10-08-2004, 06:29 PM
Sorry Stu, but it has been widely reported that Will still likes women, and finds them very attractive!

HAH!

:laugh:

Stu xxx
10-08-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Janette
Sorry Stu, but it has been widely reported that Will still likes women, and finds them very attractive!

HAH!

:laugh:

I love women and find them highly attractive but that doesnt mean i would want to have sex with one or start a relationship with one! He is gay honey! and he is mine! xxx

Janette
17-09-2004, 09:45 AM
He just hasn't met me yet Stu xx

By the way, my gay friend loves him too, but I love him more!!!!!

:spin2: