PDA

View Full Version : Dale Dale is 3/10 in bed!

Locke.
24-09-2008, 05:25 PM
Jennifer Clark has claimed that fellow Big Brother housemate Dale Howard is only a "three out of ten" in bed.

The single mum, 22, ridiculed Howard's view of himself as a good lover following their split earlier this month.

She told New!: "I can't believe he said he was a nine out of ten in bed. I'd say he was more of a three. There was just no passion or chemistry."

She also hit back at the 21-year-old's claim that she dated him purely for publicity, saying: "I've only slept with one other guy - my husband, David - so it was a big deal, and Dale knows that. I just feel used and abused by him. I'm really hurt. We agreed that we wouldn't start thrashing it out in public, but he's just gone and done it."

Clark also described her ex-lover's penis as "nothing to write home about".

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother9/a130953/bb-jen-dale-is-three-out-of-ten-in-bed.html

:laugh3:

Annie
24-09-2008, 05:26 PM
She is a sour grape! She said in magazines that he was amazing. She is just jealous cos he dumped her.

:whistle:

Lauren
24-09-2008, 05:26 PM
Well in the house he seemed very insecure with himself and even admitted that he was. Just so happens it comes out in his lovemaking "technique".

Novo
24-09-2008, 05:27 PM
disrespecting sour bint!!!!

Annie
24-09-2008, 05:27 PM
Here Here Andy :cheer:

Locke.
24-09-2008, 05:28 PM
I wonder what his reply to this will be? :laugh2:

*mazedsalv**
24-09-2008, 05:50 PM
I think that is really low.... way to blow a guys self-esteem right down.

She's a bit heartless to sell that to the newspapers, first she says she adores him and then when he dumps her, she does this.

Billy
24-09-2008, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**

She's a bit heartless to sell that to the newspapers, first she says she adores him and then when he dumps her, she does this.

She's heartless? What he said about her in the papers was way worse than anything in the article! Good on her for giving as good as she gets.

*mazedsalv**
24-09-2008, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Billy21
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**

She's heartless? What he said about her in the papers was way worse than anything in the article! Good on her for giving as good as she gets.

Well then they are both heartless. Geezze, it would be crap to be a celeb/wannabe!

Fom
25-09-2008, 12:41 AM
Haha I doubt the women even care if he is good in bed... all they care about is that they actually have him in bed.

M X
09-10-2008, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by David_Purdy
Jennifer Clark has claimed that fellow Big Brother housemate Dale Howard is only a "three out of ten" in bed.

The single mum, 22, ridiculed Howard's view of himself as a good lover following their split earlier this month.

She told New!: "I can't believe he said he was a nine out of ten in bed. I'd say he was more of a three. There was just no passion or chemistry."

She also hit back at the 21-year-old's claim that she dated him purely for publicity, saying: "I've only slept with one other guy - my husband, David - so it was a big deal, and Dale knows that. I just feel used and abused by him. I'm really hurt. We agreed that we wouldn't start thrashing it out in public, but he's just gone and done it."

Clark also described her ex-lover's penis as "nothing to write home about".

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother9/a130953/bb-jen-dale-is-three-out-of-ten-in-bed.html

:laugh3:

I hate her.

MrGaryy
09-10-2008, 08:20 PM
Makes no difference to me, he doesn't have to do anything, just sit there, I'll do all the work!:wink:

supernoodles!
09-10-2008, 08:21 PM
oh jen how pathetic,she gives girls from the n.east a bad name.Get a grip Jen and stop degrading yourself!

Tom4784
09-10-2008, 08:22 PM
But she's a 10/10 for mean evil BITCH! You shouldn't say that to a man, knocking his confidence is quite a malicious thing to do.

letmein
10-10-2008, 07:41 PM
Does this idiot realize how bad this makes her look? I love it when morons seek to hurt somebody by doing/saying something that makes themselves look like the ass!

Jen
10-10-2008, 07:42 PM
Hes 100/10 in my bed....

Ahem. LOL

Loukas
10-10-2008, 07:47 PM
OMG I dont think he is bad.. I think

Originally posted by Annie
She is a sour grape! She said in magazines that he was amazing. She is just jealous cos he dumped her.

:whistle: