Locke.
25-09-2008, 01:55 AM
I'm thinking of buying one, but the price is putting me off :sad:

http://i36.tinypic.com/34hg9q8.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/dori46.jpg

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Beatroot-Clothing

bigbrocks
25-09-2008, 03:49 AM
I always thought that Tshirt, is asking to be labeled.
Think about it, if I see you and respect you as an individual, when I see the phrase, I am gonna think, what is he talking about. If it was an Albino like Darnell 4 example, Ill be thinking, oh, its because he is an albino. Therefore, labelling you when I wasnt before I saw the shirt. Makes sense?

Lol! It does in my head!

melanie
25-09-2008, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by bigbrocks
Think about it, if I see you and respect you as an individual, when I see the phrase, I am going to think, what is he talking about. If it was an Albino like Darnell 4 example, Ill be thinking, oh, its because he is an albino. Therefore, labelling you when I wasnt before I saw the shirt. Makes sense?

Lol! It does in my head!

Makes sense to me and I agree.

_Seth
26-09-2008, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by melanie
Originally posted by bigbrocks
Think about it, if I see you and respect you as an individual, when I see the phrase, I am going to think, what is he talking about. If it was an Albino like Darnell 4 example, Ill be thinking, oh, its because he is an albino. Therefore, labelling you when I wasnt before I saw the shirt. Makes sense?

Lol! It does in my head!

Makes sense to me and I agree. 3rd'd

Locke.
26-09-2008, 06:31 PM
I decided not to buy it anyway :spin2:

King
26-09-2008, 06:49 PM
Darnell taking that jumper in was stupid, even when he wore it - he still labelled people and disrespected them, regardless of whether these people were or weren't Albino.

Wildcat!
27-09-2008, 12:02 AM
I like the concept of saying it, when appropriate,but I dont like it as a slogan on a shirt! Its basically asking to be labelled!

karezza
27-09-2008, 12:02 PM
I am going to label Denzell & not respect him - he is ugly, squinty-eyed, creepy, weird & smelly. He is a vile American criminal who should never have been on BB. He is a pervert who likes vampire sex with s&m paddles.

30stone
27-09-2008, 12:26 PM
Nah they look ugly dont get one.

If you do, just get it brinted onto a cheap plain hoodie?

King
27-09-2008, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by karezza
I am going to label Denzell & not respect him - he is ugly, squinty-eyed, creepy, weird & smelly. He is a vile American criminal who should never have been on BB. He is a pervert who likes vampire sex with s&m paddles.

LMFAO, oh I love you and your opinions whoever you are babe!

KawaiiSakura1
30-09-2008, 05:40 AM
Denzell is ugly, squinty-eyed, creepy, weird & smelly. He is a vile American criminal who should never have been on BB. Darnell is a albino which is why his eyes are like they are he is squinting so he can see.Were lucky we have normal eye sight maybe you would feel sorry for him if he walked round with a white stick.As far as being smelly how do you know,and no wonder he ended up a criminal if he went to school with people like you shame on you.

Wildcat!
30-09-2008, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by KawaiiSakura1
Denzell is ugly, squinty-eyed, creepy, weird & smelly. He is a vile American criminal who should never have been on BB. Darnell is a albino which is why his eyes are like they are he is squinting so he can see.Were lucky we have normal eye sight maybe you would feel sorry for him if he walked round with a white stick.As far as being smelly how do you know,and no wonder he ended up a criminal if he went to school with people like you shame on you.

:kiss:

KawaiiSakura1
30-09-2008, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by nowsthebturn

:kiss: :wink::lovedup:

bee-ash
30-09-2008, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by nowsthebturn

:kiss: :wink::lovedup:

yes 100% true!

janiegirl
30-09-2008, 11:36 PM

first of all im sure your aware his name is Darnell not Denzell
and as for him smelling, what is this have you got smellyvision or something, what makes you so perfect and sqeaky clean, were do you get off calling the afflicted
you want to wake up and smell the coff'e idiot.