PDA

View Full Version : as your opinion changed about anyone since bb9 ended

joshtrainor
28-09-2008, 07:54 AM
mine is steph, i used to like her but now i feel she's just desperate for a bit of fame too much

XxShortyxX
28-09-2008, 08:21 AM
Not really, I miss though lol.

Tom
28-09-2008, 11:25 AM
Sara, I thought she was different when she was in the house, but the first offer and shes got them out for the Daily Star ... not that theres anything bad with it if she wants to do it. I knew she'd do photoshoots, I didn't think she would become a Daily Star favourite. She seems a bit desperate now (same as Steph who I also dislike now)

Billy
28-09-2008, 11:27 AM
Bex, i loved her in the house but I cant stand her now.

Princess
28-09-2008, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Billy21

:shocked: WHY?!

I've changed my opinion on Dale,he seems a bit up himself now.

Locke.
28-09-2008, 11:41 AM
No, none have them have really done anything to change my opinion on them.

BB_Eye
28-09-2008, 04:02 PM
I'll second the OP on Steph. I have no love for Nicole, but Steph has been pretty nasty blaming her for Rex's cheating. A transparently desperate bid to stay in the limelight. Pathetic.

I think I may have been a little bit too hard on Stuart (who I couldn't stand) and in hindsight I like the fact that he was one of the few men in there who had some respect for the women. I still think he was boring as Hell though, lol.

I have a terrible feeling I might forgive Rachel for being the most boring winner ever as Mikey doesn't really seem to mind anyway. (it's still disastrous for the series though).

That's about it

I still like...
Mikey, Lisa, Mario, Belinda, Sara, Kat and Sylvia (as a housemate, not as a person)

I still hate...
Rex, Dale, Darnell, Bex, Dennis, Luke, Jennifer, Nicole, Mo and Maysoon (ditto Sylvia)

30stone
28-09-2008, 04:08 PM
Sadly jen shes been shown in bad light though i still couldnt say no to her.

rayheartbliss
28-09-2008, 04:39 PM

:O

imposible you.....
lol

kinda same here.....i realy hate her now...
everytime i see her on some show....she gives evils to people..... O.o?

30stone
28-09-2008, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss

imposible you.....
lol

You hated her anyway lol.

every post about her you showed that lol

rayheartbliss
28-09-2008, 04:43 PM
wierd this...i still remeber how much i hated jen....for all the right reasons...but in couple of weeks after the final...i dont mind her now......
i dunno...its probably cuz she smiles more.......

stuart who i liked in the house i dont like now...hes dodgy.......

ive changed my opinion on luke.. i hate him even more :D

ive changed my opinion on rachel...i love her even more :D

i doubted kat in her last 2 weeks in the house....after her eviction...i realy regret not voting :S

oh and i like mikey now!

Billy
28-09-2008, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by BB_Eye
I'll second the OP on Steph. I have no love for Nicole, but Steph has been pretty nasty blaming her for Rex's cheating. A transparently desperate bid to stay in the limelight. Pathetic.

I think I may have been a little bit too hard on Stuart (who I couldn't stand) and in hindsight I like the fact that he was one of the few men in there who had some respect for the women. I still think he was boring as Hell though, lol.

I have a terrible feeling I might forgive Rachel for being the most boring winner ever as Mikey doesn't really seem to mind anyway. (it's still disastrous for the series though).

That's about it

I still like...
Mikey, Lisa, Mario, Belinda, Sara, Kat and Sylvia (as a housemate, not as a person)

I still hate...
Rex, Dale, Darnell, Bex, Dennis, Luke, Jennifer, Nicole, Mo and Maysoon (ditto Sylvia)

Steph didnt blame her :) The things said in teh paper were not said by Steph.

rayheartbliss
28-09-2008, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by BB_Eye

That's about it

I still like...

I still hate...

Steph didnt blame her :) The things said in teh paper were not said by Steph.
but the paper
so LIES

rayheartbliss
28-09-2008, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by 30stone
Originally posted by rayheartbliss

imposible you.....
lol

You hated her anyway lol.

every post about her you showed that lol

yerh i said i hate her even more now.....that still counts as a chnaged :P lol

but her & rex were my fave on day 1....

karezza
03-10-2008, 09:14 AM
I despised Rachel in the house now I just hate her with a passion.:shrug:

karezza
03-10-2008, 09:14 AM
I hate Denzell more and more as the days so by.:nono:

keenly
03-10-2008, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by karezza
I hate Denzell more and more as the days so by.:nono:

how pathetic.
You are absurd.
Darnell has been nothing but gracious and thankful since he came out. He has been very respectful about people, shown his fans alot of love and has been very positive.

You need to grow up.

karezza
03-10-2008, 10:52 AM
To me Denzell is a monster of paranoia and manipulation. He is a liar, a deceiver and he has an incurable Body Odour condition. I would hate to be on BB with this entity.:angel:

blisstheassassin
03-10-2008, 11:06 AM
I've been a bit disapointed by Steph.

Started to dislike Stu.

Dislike Luke more then I did originally.

keenly
03-10-2008, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by karezza
To me Denzell is a monster of paranoia and manipulation. He is a liar, a deceiver and he has an incurable Body Odour condition. I would hate to be on BB with this entity.:angel:

This is supposed to be about since they left and your are chatting complete bullshit.

Your hated is very sad.